If you’re looking to buy a brand new bed but don’t know where to start. Not only are there choices available at brick and mortar establishments, but there are hundreds more swirling in the world of online bed-in-a box brands. So what’s the best bed for you in 2022? Top Tempur Mattress For Hot Sleepers
Keep in mind that the term “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different people require different things from a bed, so what works for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
This is why we have a variety of different categories when making our top choices. We hope that the majority of users will be able get not only the “best” mattress, but the mattress that’s best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the in-depth details of each bed We’d like to talk some details about the process we used to choose them.
At Scaramouch we’ve evaluated more than 220 mattresses through our bed lab, putting every mattress through tests like pressure mapping and measuring motion transfer with a seismometer. We then give each mattress an overall score according to the materials used as well as comfort, support cooling, and edge support. We also take into account the performance of the brand, like value and warranty.
Because we wanted our list of Best Mattresses to represent the most excellent of the best, we really took each bed’s overall score into consideration. Each mattress in this list has an overall score of 4 or more. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, you must look for a bed that can tick all the boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support, cushioning pressure relief, and top-quality mattress materials that don’t break down too quickly.
The Saatva provides all the benefits of those costly models, but for an affordable cost. It is constructed with a strong coil-on-coil structure, it offers an innerspring-like feel , which is a good fit for all types of sleepers. It’s also available in three different firmness levels (Plush soft, Luxury Firm and Firm) and further widens its appeal.
Back and stomach sleepers are likely to be the most comfortable on Luxury and Firm versions, while side sleepers should enjoy the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers you’ll be able to quickly change positions on any of the models, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. There’s even an HD model made specifically for those who sleep heavier.
Another added bonus of the Saatva is that its coils provide the mattress with outstanding edge support. It should be possible to lie down or sit close to the edge of the mattress without feeling like it’s about to fall down or cause you to fall off. The only downside to this springy mattress is the fact that it causes quite a lot of motion transfer, which means that if you sleep with an individual, you could sense each other’s movements at night, particularly if one or the other are an eazy sleeper.
In the end, it’s worthwhile shining the spotlight on the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made of Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have the worry of sleeping with toxic chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now an extremely recognizable names in the mattress game because of its customization. Customers can take a sleep quiz through the Helix website and take their body type, sleep preferences, and other factors into consideration so that the brand can recommend the best mattress for them.
If you’re a side sleeper most likely, you’ll be pointing towards the Helix Midnight — a medium-firm mattress that offers a hug-like feel. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body, and it cradles vulnerable areas such as the hips and shoulders, which is essential for side sleepers because that’s the place they put the most stress when they sleep. Back sleepers should be content with this mix of comfort and support.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. As a hybrid with a mattress, it has pocketed coils below the foams that provide enough support for two people. While this also results in a tiny bit of bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to disturb you or your partner. Plus, the responsiveness makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a sleeper on the side who needs a little more pressure-relief, you should check into Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress that comes with extra foam layers. You can also take a look at other of our best-rated side sleeper mattresses. If you’re sold on this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Mattresses aren’t cheap. However, that doesn’t mean you need to shell out a lot just to enjoy some good Zzz’s. For instance, Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress that packs a serious comfort punch without breaking the bank.
The current price is less than 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts, this memory foam bed is constructed by using 5″ of plush mattress made of gel. This gives you plenty of sinkage and deep body-contouring that could work wonders for side sleepers. They should also feel some intense pressure relief and cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
However the Nectar has enough support in the high-density foam beneath the back, which will appreciate the moderate level of firmness. What’s more is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of motion throughout the entire structure which makes it an ideal pick for couples. And if anyone’s in search of a super-soft bed and would like to know more about the brand’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional alarms.
Sold on this great value mattress? Find a better deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you share a bed with your partner, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples need. It is available in a Soft, Medium, and Firm model, so most couples should be able to find a bed that works for their needs. All models have solid edges (which makes the bed appear bigger) and a solid motion isolation, keeping you from being a victim of your partner’s every twist and turn.
Couples must also take cooling into consideration when looking for an appropriate mattress, because two bodies emit greater body temperature than one. This shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature mattress, which is made of an naturally cool, similar to latex in the cushion layer. Additionally, it has a hybrid design with springs that allow for lots of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to be attractive to lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to latex-like foam) and makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex. It’s also worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so the brand can pass on savings on to customers. This means that Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and all of the brand’s products) a budget-friendly mattress for couples — albeit one that has an appealing, high-quality feel.
If you think the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavy sleeper (250 pounds and above), then you need a mattress that’s going to comfortably support you. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes in four different levels of firmness including Luxury Firm, Softer firmer, Luxury Firm, and then, the Plus, which is made of reinforced steel coils that are designed to support heavier people. These strengthened springs also result in extra-strong edge support, allowing you to spread out to the end of the bed.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some mild pressure relief from its pillow-top quilted layer as well as ample firmness from its pocketed coil support layer. It also provides zoned support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, depending on the location) to ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically on your back.
Outside of this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool to sleep. There’s a breathable cover made of eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils permit a ton of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier keep a low temperature throughout the night.
Do you think this is the bed of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 rating on our firmness scale 7/10, the Bear is a good choice for those who are looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress. This comes from a thick layer of high-density support foam at the bottom, followed by a thin layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s likely to be plenty of support for back sleepers, and they’ll also benefit from a bit of contouring from a comfort layer of memory foam that’s infused with graphite gel. This keeps the mattress cool, as does the covering made of breathable, light material known as Celliant.
However, it’s not the only notable feature of Celliant. There are studies that show it can also improve blood flow and could aid in recovering. This makes the Bear the perfect choice for athletes or anyone who is active.
If you’re ready to curl up with the Bear, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need a lot of support to keep their spines aligned while also getting requisite relief from pressure at low back. They might find a good combination in the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that uses the combination consisting of poly foam with pocketed coils.
These materials make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than the medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel as if they’re on top of the bed. While at the same time, they’ll get a little squeeze by the foam memory.
The memory foam has an infusion of cooling gel, keeping it from trapping heat as traditional memory foam does. And the bed’s coils make space for a lot of airflow.
If you do end up opting for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a very heavy bed, so it may be a good idea to help you with getting it in your home (and maybe even setting it up) once it arrives.
Are you sold on the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper in search of a bed that will cool you down at night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the one for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology that helps draw your body’s warmth away from sleepers.
The first is an injection of Phase Change Material, a special type of fabric that absorbs heat from the sleeping person and feels cool to the feel. It also comes with a layer of gel memory foam, which is, in addition to being cool, provides plenty of comfort and cushioning.
Another cool feature that is noteworthy is that GhostBed is a brand. GhostBed is known for their “Ghost Ice” cover for many mattress models. Also made with the Phase Change Material which aids in ensuring that to ensure that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only downside is it could be slippery, so you may prefer a fitted sheet on your bed to keep everything neat and secure.
For feel In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and will give side sleepers and back sleepers a combination of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples due to its excellent motion absorption as well as its bounciness (a plus for sex).
If you’re primarily concerned with keeping cool, then you’ll enjoy GhostBed Luxe. GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who has had issues with back pain in the past, the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great option. It combines soft top foams with supportive steel coils, which aids in keeping the spine balanced alignment and prevents back issues. In fact, the support is so solid that it can be a good option for people who sleep heavily over 250 lb.
But it’s not the only suitable position that works with Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel very comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into the bed and allow you to get some relief from pressure while your hips are supported.
Hot sleepers will feel comfortable in this Casper Wave Hybrid. The pocketed coil has a lot of room to allow airflow, and the comfort layer is constructed from what’s called Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely breathable and, as an additional feature, it features an extremely thin layer of cooling gel that is placed on the top. All of these features will help the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note that this is a very responsive bed that doesn’t offer the more sluggish feel that memory foam provides. So if you’re a fan of the quicksand feel then you might want to reconsider your options.
You think you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Check out our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
It’s a hybrid mattress, and it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils that provide an optimum blend of comfort and support. In general, we’d say it’s on the soft side with a score of 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for an example, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This means that the Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who can expect to feel amazing pressure relief as their shoulders and hips sink into the cushion of comfort.
It’s worth pointing out that this section of comfort is composed of not two, but one layer of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of these materials are designed to keep the sleeper cool, with the second being a graphite-infused variation from the first Nolah AirFoam used in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who like an extra soft mattress may enjoy the Nolah, plus it’s also a comfortable option for couples. It’s not just that they’ll experience the mix of support and comfort that you mentioned, but they’ll be able to stretch out thanks to the bed’s patent-pending HDMax Eco Coils. at 8” tall the springs are encased in Edge-Tech foam for support, which is used to support both sides of the bed as well as the middle. That means you can rest assured that the Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you weren’t able to find the mattress you wanted above then you could benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Below are a few of my recommendations based on the type of body, age, sleep positions, managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattresses that help cushion pressure points at their shoulders and hips. We have compiled a list of the best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal combination of support and pressure relief to ensure their spines remain straight, and they’ll typically find that in a medium-firm mattress. They can find some high-quality choices in the best mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a supportive mattress that keeps their hips in alignment with their shoulders. Find out more about why this is crucial in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a cushioned mattress with a medium-firm feel, like the ones we have in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses rely on coil support systems. They usually have a firm, bouncy feel, and are suitable for back, stomach, and combo sleepers. We have a list of our best innerspring mattresses to find out more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of coil and foam support, and their feel is different. Check out the most popular hybrid mattresses for more information.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They use layers of foam that provide cushioning and support to the sleeper. They are the most popular type of all-foam mattress that offers a wide range of body-contouring as well as pressure relieving. Check out the top memory foam mattresses to know more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are typically made with eco-friendly Dunlop or Talalay Latex Foam. They are naturally cool and bouncy. Combination sleepers and heavy people often like these mattresses. Check out the best latex mattresses for more information on the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to support the sleeper all night! A few of the top adjustable mattresses are air mattresses that have advanced technology. Find out more about them in our roundup of best air mattresses..
The choice of a bed that helps mitigate pain is especially important sleepers who live with chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options which can ease kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing I’d suggest looking into the best mattress for pain in the shoulder, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to find out more about pain relief solutions.
- If you want a durable value mattress, check out the best cheap mattresses.
- If you’re more interested in finding a high-quality bed that’s worth the price check out the most comfortable mattresses available for the price.
- If you’re on a tight budget, check out our best mattresses under $1,000 or the top mattresses for $500 or less.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I would suggest you go with a latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote airflow, which is crucial to keep the temperature low during the night.
- Here are my top breathable beds in our list of best cooling mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 pounds) will often discover mattresses that are firmer than average weight sleepers. I’d recommend those who sleep light to review of the best soft mattresses to make sure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) need a bed that offers an extra level of support to stop premature mattress sagging. Edge support and overall durability are usually important concerns. To find out how to pick the best mattress that suits your body go to our site to find the top mattresses designed for people who are heavy..
- Kids have rapidly growing and changing bodies with specific sleeping needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s health and sleep in our top mattresses for kids..
- For seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional-looking mattresses that provide support and mobility, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I’d recommend taking a look at our top mattresses for older adults to find one that is suitable for you.
- Teens are still growing, and they have their own sleep needs, too! Learn more about how to choose an appropriate mattress in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you have a bed to share with a spouse (or pet! ) it is essential to select a mattress that features low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the top couples’ mattresses for some examples, as well as mattresses that offer exceptional Edge support and cooling options, and other needs that couples might be thinking about.
- Couples in search of the best mattresses for sex can browse our list of beds that are supple and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Tempur Mattress For Hot Sleepers FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this, so it’s important to take your own budget into consideration. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses in every price range! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is generally considered to be one that costs less than $1,000 for a queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your old mattress each 7-10 years. However, a mattress may be prone to sagging if you don’t put it on a suitable foundation or care for it in a rough way. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for some time by using a mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, you need to check its warranty. This will also provide you with an idea of how long it should last.
What is the best mattress for back stiffness?
Most people who struggle with back pain will find the medium-firm or firm mattress is ideal for them. This kind of bed can help you keep your spine straight during the night as well as help ease a lot of discomfort. If you’re looking for a mattress which can help with your specific back pain, take a look at our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. With that in mind, they’re advised to choose mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re considering the mattresses listed on this list that include those like the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. To get a larger selection, they can always go through our selection of the best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the ideal mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are at the other end of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. While they require some support, they tend to prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning for their hips and shoulders. The majority of mattresses in this list will be an ideal fit for those who sleep on their sides especially those who sleep on the Helix Midnight. Top Tempur Mattress For Hot Sleepers