You’re looking for a new mattress, but don’t know where to begin. There are plenty of options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments, but there are hundreds of others circulating within the realm of online bed-in-a box brands. What’s the most suitable mattress for 2022? Top Serta Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Keep in mind that the word “best” is a bit subjective. Different sleepers require different characteristics from a bed, so what works for one person will not work for another.
This is why we have a variety of subjects in our mind while we made our top picks. We hope that the majority of folks should be able to find not just”the “best” mattress however, but one that is best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the nitty gritty of each bed We’d like to talk an overview of how we came to choose the beds.
At Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattresses within our lab for mattresses, putting every one of them through tests like pressure mapping and assessing motion transfer using seismometer. Then, we assign each bed an overall rating in accordance with the material, comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also factor in brand performance with categories such as value and warranty.
Because we wanted our list of Best Mattresses to represent the top of the best, we took each bed’s overall score into account. Each mattress on this list is rated 4 out of 5 or higher. The top-scoring mattresses are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which have scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When you are looking for a high-end mattress, it’s important to look for a bed that ticks all the right boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support and pressure relief cushioning, and high-quality materials that aren’t going to break down too quickly.
The Saatva has all the benefits of those expensive models, but at an affordable cost. It is constructed with a strong coil-on-coil design, it features a traditional innerspring feeling that is an ideal fit for a variety of sleepers. It also comes in three different firmness levels (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm, and Firm) and further widens its appeal.
Back and stomach sleepers should be most comfortable on Luxury and Firm versions while side sleepers will appreciate using the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers will likely be able to quickly change positions on any of the models, because of the Saatva’s springy combination of support and comfort. There’s even an HD model made specifically for sleepers who are heavier.
Another added bonus of the Saatva mattress is its coils offer the mattress outstanding edge support. You should be able to lie down or sit close to the edge of the mattress without feeling like it’s about to fall down or cause you to slide off. The only downside to this springy mattress is the fact that it results in an extremely high amount of motion transfer so if you’re sleeping with a partner, you may sense each other’s movements at night, especially if one or the other is a light sleeper.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of the Saatva’s high-quality materials. It’s made from Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need the worry of sleeping in a room with dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now one of the most notable brands in the mattress market because of its customization. Customers can take a test on their sleep on the Helix website, which takes the body type, sleep preferences, as well as other aspects into consideration , so that the company can suggest the best mattress for them.
If you’re a side-sleeper most likely, you’ll be pointing towards the Helix Midnight, which is an average-firm mattress that provides an enveloping feel. The foam comfort layer contours to the body and supports vulnerable areas such as the shoulders and hips, which is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because that’s the place they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should also be happy with this combination of support and comfort.
The Helix Midnight is also a excellent mattress for couples who sleep side-by-side. Since it’s a hybrid that has a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams that provide sufficient support to accommodate two people. Although this can cause a tiny bit of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to disturb either of you. Plus, the responsiveness makes it an ideal mattress for sex.
If you’re a sleeper on the side who wants some extra plush pressure-relief, you should check into the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress that comes with extra foam layers. Also, you can take a look at other of our top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. Or, if you’re sold on this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs ands, or even buts about it. Mattresses aren’t cheap. However, that doesn’t mean you need to shell out a lot just to get some quality Zzz’s. For instance Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is a great value buy that packs a powerful relaxation punch, without spending a lot of money.
At present, it is priced under 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts The memory foam bed is built with 5″ of soft mattress made of gel. This gives you plenty of relaxation and body contouring which can be beneficial for sleepers who are side-sleeping. They will also feel immense pressure relief and cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
At the same time the Nectar offers enough support thanks to the high-density foam beneath the back, which are likely to appreciate the moderate thickness of its mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of movement across the structure and makes it a fantastic pick for couples. And if anyone’s in search for a bed that is super soft and would like to know more about Nectar Premier, the company’s Nectar Premier, with additional alarms.
Are you happy with this value mattress? You can get a much better deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with your partner The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples require. It is available in a Medium, Soft and Firm version, so most couples should be in a position to find the right bed for their preferences. All models have solid edges (which makes the bed appear larger) and a solid motion isolationthat keeps you from feeling your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples must also be aware of cooling when choosing an appropriate mattress, because two bodies give off more body heat than one. This shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature model, which features an naturally cool, similar to latex in the comfort layer. It also has an innovative hybrid design, with springs that allow for a lot of airflow.
Another feature that will be attractive to lovers will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it to latex-like foam) that makes it an ideal mattress for sex. Finally, it’s worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand can pass on savings onto the customer. This means that the Signature (and all of the brand’s products) an affordable mattress for couples, though one that has an excellent, premium feel.
If you think the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier person (250 lb and over) is the case, you’ll need an appropriate mattress that can provide enough support. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes in four firmness levels including Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally, the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils that are designed to support heavier people. These springs are strengthened, resulting in stronger edge support permitting you to spread to the end to the edge of your bed.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some gentle pressure relief from its pillow-top quilted layer as well as plenty of firm support thanks to its pocketed coil support layer. It also comes with zoned support (a combination of soft and firmer foams, depending on the region) to ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically on your back.
Outside of this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it should be extremely cool to sleep. It has a breathable cover constructed of eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils allow for an abundance of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier maintain a cool temperature through the entire night.
Does this sound like the bed of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 rating on our scale of firmness it is a Bear should appeal to folks who are looking for a comfortable and comfortable bed. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density support foam on the bottom. It is topped by a thinner layer of flexible transition foam.
There’s sufficient support for back sleepers, and they’ll also benefit from a shape from the cushion of comfort foam filled by graphite gel. This helps the mattress stay cool, as does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material known as Celliant.
However, cooling isn’t the only noticeable feature of Celliant. Certain studies have shown that it can also improve blood flow and could aid in recovering. It makes Bear the perfect choice for athletes or anyone who lives an active life.
If you’re ready to curl up with Bear Bear, get our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers typically require plenty of support to ensure their spines are aligned, while also receiving the necessary relief from pressure to avoid pain in their lower back. They might find a good combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that uses a tandem of memory foam, poly foam, and pocketed coils.
These materials give the DreamCloud just a little more firm than a medium-firm. Back sleepers will feel as if they’re on top of the bed. While at the same time they’ll feel a squeeze by the foam memory.
In addition, the memory foam is infused with cooling gel in the form of an infusion which prevents it from storing heat like the traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make space for a lot of airflow.
If you decide to choosing the DreamCloud, know that it’s a very heavy mattress, and it could be beneficial to assist you in getting it in your house (and maybe even setting it up) when it arrives.
Are you sold on the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to find our top bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a fan of hot sleep and are in search of a bed that can help cool you down at night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the ideal mattress that is right for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology to draw the body’s heat from sleepers.
The first is an injection of Phase Change Material, a special textile which draws heat away from the person sleeping and is cool to the skin. Additionally, it has the gel memory foam which as well as being cooling, offers lots of comfort and relief from pain.
Another notable cooling characteristic: As a brand, GhostBed is well-known by the “Ghost Ice” cover on many of its mattresses. It is also made of a Phase Change Material that aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the touch. The only drawback is that it could be slippery, which is why you may need to put sheets that are fitted to your bed to keep everything neat and secure.
In terms of feel In terms of comfort, it’s a great choice for those who want to feel. GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer the back and side sleepers a combination of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples due to its amazing motion absorption and the bounce (a benefit for sexual partners).
If your primary concern is keeping cool, then you’ll enjoy the GhostBed Luxe. Click here for the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper that has struggled with back pain in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a good alternative. It is a combination of soft top foams and sturdy steel coils that aids in keeping your spine within a neutral position and helps prevent back pain. Actually, the support is so solid that it can be an ideal alternative for those who weigh more than 250 pounds.
But it’s not the only suitable position to sleep in Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel at ease sleeping on your back. The shoulders ought to sink down into your bed and let you enjoy some refreshing pressure relief while your hips still are supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will feel right at home on this Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is constructed from what’s called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly comfortable, and as an added touch, it has a thin coating of cooling gel that is placed on top. These features should help the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth noting it’s a receptive bed that doesn’t offer the slower-moving feel of memory foam. So if you’re a fan of the feeling of a quicksand, you may want to consider a different bed.
Are you thinking that you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and discomforts? Check out our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils for the perfect blend of support and comfort. Overall, we’d say that it’s a bit soft and scored a 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for the sake of context, moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This makes this model Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who will feel fantastic pressure relief as their shoulders and hips slide into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is composed of not only one, but two layers of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and an AirFoamICE stretch. Both are made to keep the user cool, with the latter being a graphite-infused version of the original Nolah AirFoam that is found in the company’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like a soft mattress might also appreciate the Nolah and it’s a comfy choice for couples. It’s not just that they’ll get that mix of support and comfort we mentioned — they’ll be able to stretch because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco Coils. With a height of 8′ the springs are encased in Edge-Tech foam for support, which holds up the sides of the bed and also the middle. That means Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really amazing edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress that you liked then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Below are a few of my suggestions based on your body type, age, sleep position, and managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattresses that cushion pressure points at their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require a good level of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line, and typically, they’ll find this in a medium-firm mattress. There are some top-quality options in the best mattress to back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that keeps their hips aligned to their shoulders. Find out why this is important in our best stomach mattresses sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are simple to move around and change positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a cushioned mattress with an average-firm feel, similar to those in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built on coil support systems. They usually are firm and bouncy in feel that is ideal for back, stomach, and mixed sleepers. You can check out our top innerspring mattresses to find out more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of foam and coil support, and their feel varies widely. Take a look at the top hybrid mattresses for more information.
- Foam mattresses don’t include any coil support. They use layers of foam to cushion and help the sleeper. They are the most favored kind of all-foam mattress which offers a wide range of body-contouring and relief from pressure. Take a look at the most comfortable memory foam mattresses to learn more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are often constructed from environmentally friendly Dunlop as well as Talalay Latex Foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncey. Heavy people and sleepers in combination typically like these beds. Take a look at the most popular latex mattresses for more on the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to help sleepers all night! A few of the most comfortable adjustable beds are advanced air mattresses. Get more information in our review of the top air mattresses.
Selecting a mattress that can help ease pain is especially important sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve chosen mattresses that can help you with different kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing I’d suggest you look at the most suitable mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain, or best mattresses for sciatica articles to know more about pain relief solutions.
- If you are looking for a long-lasting value mattress, check out the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re looking at finding a high-quality bed that’s worth the cost consider looking at the top mattresses for your cost.
- If you’re on a tight budget, check out our top mattresses that cost less than 1,000 and the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I would suggest you go with one of the following: latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They are a great way to increase the circulation of air, and this is essential for keeping a low temperature in the night.
- My top mattresses that breathe in our list of top mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 lb) are likely to discover mattresses that are firmer than average weight sleepers. I’d recommend these sleepers take a look at the most comfortable mattresses to make sure they receive the relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) need a bed that provides additional support to avoid premature mattress sagging. Overall durability and edge support are the most important considerations. For more information on how to select the best mattress for your body type check out our website to find the top mattresses designed for people who are heavy..
- Kids are growing rapidly and changing bodies with specific sleep needs! Find out how you can prioritize your child’s sleep in our best mattresses for kids.
- For seniors (over 65) tend to prefer more traditional mattresses that offer flexibility and support, yet are still gentle on sensitive joints. I’d recommend taking a look at our top mattress for older adults to discover a feeling that works for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have specific sleep needs, as well! Learn more about how to choose a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sleeping with a partner
- If you have a bed to share with a partner (or pet! ) It is important to pick an option that is low in motion transfer. I would suggest looking at the most suitable mattresses for couples for some examples and mattresses that offer exceptional Edge support and cooling options, and other needs that couples may be thinking about.
- Couples in search of the best mattress for sex can browse our list of beds that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Serta Mattress For Stomach Sleepers FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this, so it’s important to take your own budget into consideration. Thankfully, there are great mattresses at nearly every price point! A budget mattress is typically considered one priced under $1000 for a Queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress at least every 7-10 years. But, mattresses can sag prematurely if you don’t put it on a suitable foundation or treat it roughly. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for a few months by using an mattress topper.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s important to look over its warranty, which can also give you an idea of how long it’s expected to last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back discomfort?
Most people who struggle with back pain discover that a firm or medium-firm mattress is best for those with back pain. The type of mattress you choose will assist you in keeping your spine straight throughout the night and can ease some of the pain. If you are looking for a mattress that will help you with your particular back pain, take a look at our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. In this regard, they’re better off using mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses in this list it’s they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva are two options that could be worth considering. To get a larger selection, they can always check out our roundup of the best sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the best mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are at the opposite side of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they tend to prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning for their hips and shoulders. A majority of the mattresses on this list should be an ideal fit for sleepers who prefer side sleeping particularly Helix Midnight. Helix Midnight. Top Serta Mattress For Stomach Sleepers