If you’re looking of a mattress, but have no idea where to begin. There are many options available at brick and mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more swirling within the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. So what’s the best bed for you in 2022? Top Queen Mattress For Side And Stomach Sleepers
Well, keep in mind that the word “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different types of sleepers require different features from their bed, so what’s best for one person may not work for another.
That’s why we kept a wide range of categories in mind when presenting our top choices. We hope that the majority of users will be able discover not only an “best” mattress however, but one that is best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the details of each bed We’d like to talk some details about the process we used to select these beds.
At Scaramouch we’ve evaluated more than 220 mattresses within our lab for mattresses, running each one through tests like pressure mapping and measuring motion transfer using the seismometer. Then, we assign each bed an overall rating based on materials and comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also factor in brand performance with categories such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the best among the top, we looked at each mattress’s overall score into consideration. Each mattress listed here is rated 4/5 or more. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which have scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, you should look for a bed that can tick all the boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support and pressure relief cushioning, and high-quality materials that won’t break down too quickly.
The Saatva has all the advantages of expensive models, but at an affordable cost. Built with a sturdy coil-on-coil construction, it has the traditional innerspring feel that should be an ideal fit to a wide range of sleepers. It is also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm), which increases its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers will be the most comfortable on Luxury or Firm models. While those who sleep on their sides should prefer using the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers you’ll be able to change positions on any of the models, thanks to the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. It even has an HD model specially designed for sleepers who are heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva mattress is its coils provide the mattress with an exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sleep or sit close to the edge of your mattress and not feel like it’s going to fall over or make you fall over. The only drawback to its springy nature is that it creates fairly high motion transfer, so if you’re sleeping with your partner, you might sense each other’s movements at night, particularly if one or both of you is the type of sleeper who is light.
In the end, it’s worthwhile shining a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made from Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need to worry about sleeping in a room with dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now among the top notable names in the mattress industry because of its customization. Customers can take a sleep quiz through the Helix website that takes their body type, sleeping preferences, and other factors into account so that the company can suggest the best mattress for them.
If you’re a sleeper on the side, it’s likely that you’ll be pointed toward the Helix Midnight, a medium-firm mattress that offers the feeling of a hug. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body and cradles sensitive areas like the hips and shoulders. This is essential for side sleepers because it’s where they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should be satisfied with this combination of support and comfort.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Because it’s a hybrid mattress, there’s a layer of pockets beneath the foams, providing enough support for two persons. This also causes a tiny bit of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to disturb either of you. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who wants some extra plush pressure relief, I’d suggest checking out the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress which comes with additional foam layers. You can also look at our other top-rated side sleeper mattresses. Or, if you’re convinced by this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs ands, or buts about it. Mattresses aren’t cheap. But that doesn’t mean that you have to spend a fortune to get a good night’s Zzz’s. As an example Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress that packs a powerful relaxation punch, without breaking the bank.
At present, it is priced under $1000 for a Queen bed, after discounts The memory foam bed is constructed of 5″ of plush mattress made of gel. This provides ample comfort and a deep body contour which can be beneficial for sleepers who are side-sleeping. They will also feel extreme pressure relief as well as soft support around the hips and shoulders.
In addition the Nectar has enough support in the high-density foam beneath for those who sleep on their backs, and are likely to appreciate the moderate level of firmness. Additionally, the memory foam absorbs a ton of motion across the entire structure and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. If anyone is in search for a bed that is super soft you should look into Nectar Premier, the company’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra bells and whistles.
Are you happy with this value mattress? Get an even more affordable bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you share a bed with someone else and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples need. It is available in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm version and most couples will be able to find a bed that works for them. All of the options have solid edges (which makes the bed appear larger) and a solid motion isolationthat keeps your partner from feeling every toss and turn.
Couples should take cooling into consideration when choosing a new mattress, as two bodies produce much more heat to the body than one. But this should not be a problem for the Signature model, which features an naturally cool, similar to latex in its comfort layer. It also has a hybrid design with springs that can accommodate a lot of airflow.
Another feature that will attract lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to the latex-like foam) that makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex. Also, it’s important to note the fact that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, meaning that the company can pass on savings to the consumer. This makes the Signature (and every one of the brand’s products) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, but one that has an excellent, premium feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavy sleeper (250 lb and over) and you’re looking for a mattress that will adequately support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes in four firmness levels that include Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus. The Plus is made with reinforced steel coils that are designed to support heavier people. The strengthened springs result in extra-strong edge support, permitting you to spread until the edge of the bed.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides gentle pressure relief from its pillow-top quilted layer as well as ample firmness from its pocketed coil support layer. It also provides zoned support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, based on the region) to help ease discomfort and pain, particularly on your back.
Apart from this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool-sleeping. The cover is breathable and made out of sustainable Tencel, and the coils permit plenty of airflow. This will help those who sleep more keep a low temperature through the entire night.
Does this sound like the mattress you’ve always wanted? Get the best price here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our firmness scale it is a Bear will appeal to those looking for a firm and comfortable bed. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density foam on the bottom. It is topped by a thinner layer of flexible transition foam.
There should be more than enough support here for back sleepers. they’ll also benefit from a more contouring with a comfort layer of memory foam coated with graphite gel. This keeps the mattress cool, and so does a covering made of breathable, light material known as Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only noteworthy feature of Celliant. There are studies that show it can increase blood flow and might help in the recovery process. The Bear an ideal choice for those who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re ready to curl in Bear Bear, get our top bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need a lot of support to ensure their spines are aligned and also get the relief from pressure at low back. They could find a great combination with the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that uses a tandem consisting of poly foam with pocketed coils.
These materials make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than the medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re on top bed. In addition they’ll feel a touch of comfort from the memory foam.
Speaking of which, the memory foam comes with an infusion of cooling gel that prevents it from absorbing heat as traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you decide to going for the DreamCloud be aware that it’s quite a heavy bed, so it may be a good idea to assist in the process of getting it in your house (and maybe even setting it up) after it’s arrived.
Sold on the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best price.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a fan of hot sleep and are in search of a bed that will help cool you down at night The GhostBed Luxe could be the one that is right for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology to draw the body’s heat from sleepers.
The first is the infusion Phase Change Material, a special fabric that draws heat away from the sleeping person and feels cool to the feel. Additionally, it has the gel memory foam which, in addition to being cooling, offers lots of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature: As a brand, GhostBed is famous for their “Ghost Ice” cover that is found on many of its mattresses. Also made with a Phase Change Material that helps to ensure that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the touch. The only drawback is that it can be a bit slippery, which is why you may prefer an upholstered sheet over your bed to keep everything nice and snug.
In terms of comfort In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer those who sleep on their sides and backs the perfect balanced amount of support and comfort. It’s also a fantastic choice for couples due to its fantastic motion absorption and bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If you’re primarily concerned with maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper that has struggled with back pain in the past this Casper Wave Hybrid is a good alternative. It blends soft top foams and supportive steel coilsthat assists in keeping your spine within a balanced alignment and avoids back problems. Actually the support is robust that it could be a great option for heavy sleepers over 250 pounds.
But it’s not the only position that is suitable for Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel very comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into the bed and allow you to get some relief from the pressure, and your hips should feel comfortable and supported.
Additionally, hot sleepers should feel right at home on this Casper Wave Hybrid. The pocketed coil provides plenty of room to allow airflow, and the comfort layer is made with something called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly airy, and as an added touch, it has an extremely thin layer of cooling gel on over the top. These features should assist in helping you keep your Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth pointing out the fact that it’s a very responsive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feeling of memory foam. If you’re fond of that quicksand feeling then you might want to consider a different bed.
Think you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your aches and pains? Shop here for our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, the Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils that provide a mixture of support and comfort. Overall, we’d say it’s on the softer side, scoring a 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for context medium firm is 6.5/10). This means that the Nolah Evolution an especially good match for side sleepers, who should feel some amazing pressure relief as their shoulders and hips sink into the cushion of comfort.
It’s worth pointing out that this comfort section is made of not two, but one layer of foam: 2” of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both are designed to keep the sleeper at a comfortable temperature, with the former being a graphite-infused variant of the original Nolah AirFoam that is found in the company’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like mattresses that are soft might like the Nolah, plus it’s also an ideal choice for couples. They’ll not only feel that mixture of support and comfort we mentioned — they’ll be able stretch out because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech support foam, which supports both sides of the bed and also the middle. That means the Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Are the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress that you were looking for, you might benefit from one of our more specific mattress guides. Here are some of my suggestions based upon body type as well as age, sleep position, and the management of pain, among other things.
- Side sleepers are best on soft to medium-firm mattresses that help cushion the pressure points on their hips and shoulders. Check out our best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers need an appropriate level of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line and they’ll typically find that in a mattress that is medium-firm. There are some top-quality alternatives in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm mattress that will keep their hips aligned with their shoulders. Learn more about why that’s crucial in our best stomach mattresses sleepers.
- Sleepers who are prone to combination prefer mattresses that are simple to move around and change positions on. I recommend these sleepers stick to a cushioned mattress with a medium-firm feel, like the ones in our best combo mattresses. sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are based upon coils to support. They typically feature a firm, bouncy feel that is ideal for stomach, back, and combination sleepers. We have a list of our best innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses are made up of a mixture of coil and foam support and their comfort differs widely. Check out the top hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses don’t include any coil support. They make use of layers of foam to cushion and support the sleeping person. They are the most well-known type of all-foam mattress that offer a lot of body-contouring and pressure relief. Check out the best memory foam mattresses to know more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are typically constructed using eco-friendly Dunlop as well as Talalay Latex Foam. They are naturally cool and bouncey. Heavy people and sleepers in combination typically like these beds. Check out the most popular latex mattresses for more information on the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to provide support to the sleeper overnight! The best adjustable beds are advanced air mattresses. Learn more in our roundup of the the best air mattresses..
Choosing a sleep surface that helps mitigate pain is particularly important for sleepers who live with chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options that can help you with kinds of pain. Depending on what you need I’d suggest looking into the best pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and best mattresses for sciatica articles to learn more about pain management solutions.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy value mattress, take a look at the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re looking at finding a bed of high-end quality that’s worth the price check out the top mattresses for your cost.
- If you’re on a strict budget, see our top mattresses for under 1,000 as well as the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for a mattress that sleeps cool I suggest a mattress made of latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote the circulation of air, and this is crucial to keep the temperature low at night.
- My top air-conditioned beds in our roundup of the most comfortable cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers who are light (under 130 lbs) typically find mattresses firmer than average-weight sleepers. I would suggest that these sleepers take a review of the most comfortable mattresses to ensure they have the pressure relief they require.
- Heavy sleepers (over 1 lb) require a mattress with an extra level of support to stop the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are usually important concerns. To find out how to pick a mattress that is suitable for your body check out our website to find the the best mattresses for those who weigh a lot..
- Kids are growing rapidly and changing bodies , each with unique requirements for sleep! Learn how to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our top mattresses for children..
- Seniors (over 65) generally prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide mobility and support, but are still gentle on sensitive joints. I would suggest taking a look at our best mattresses for older people to find a feel that is suitable for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have specific sleep needs, too! Learn more about how to choose a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a partner
- If you are sharing a bed with a spouse (or pet! ) It is important to select a mattress that features low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the top couples’ mattresses for a few examples including beds with impressive edge support, cooling features as well as other features that couples could be thinking about.
- Couples in search of the best mattresses for sex are able to look through our guide to mattresses that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Queen Mattress For Side And Stomach Sleepers FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this but it’s essential to take your personal budget into consideration. Thankfully, there are great mattresses at nearly every price point! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is typically considered one that costs less than $1,000 for a Queen-size.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress at least every 7-10 years. But, mattresses can fall over prematurely if it isn’t place it on a good foundation or treat it roughly. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for a few months by adding a mattress topper.
When you purchase a brand new bed, you need to look over its warranty. This will give you an idea of how long it’s expected to last.
What is the best mattress for back stiffness?
Many people suffering from back pain will find that a medium or firm mattress is the best choice for them. The type of mattress you choose will help you keep your spine straight overnight and can ease a lot of pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which can help with your specific back pain, check out our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the most support. In this regard, they’re advised to choose mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses in this list that include they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva are two options that could be worth considering. If they want a wider range, check out our roundup of the most comfortable mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the best mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers fall on the other end of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they tend to prefer soft beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. A majority of the mattresses listed here should be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially the Helix Midnight. Top Queen Mattress For Side And Stomach Sleepers