If you’re looking to buy a brand new bed but don’t know where to start. Not only are there choices available at brick and mortar establishments however, there are hundreds of others circulating within the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. What’s the most suitable bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Zero Gravity
Remember that the word “best” is a bit subjective. Different sleepers require different characteristics from their bed, so what is effective for one individual might not be suitable for someone else.
We kept a wide range of categories in mind when presenting our top choices. Our goal is that all users will be able find not just an “best” mattress and not just the one that’s the best fit for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the nitty gritty of each bed we’d like to tell you an overview of the method we used to choose these beds.
Here at Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattress models in our mattress lab, running every mattress through tests such as pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer with the seismometer. Then, we assign every bed an overall score in accordance with the material and comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also take into account brand performance with categories like value and warranty.
Since we wanted our roundup of Best Mattresses to represent the top out of them, we considered each bed’s overall score into account. Every last mattress in this list is rated 4/5 or more. The top-scoring mattresses are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, you should look for a bed that ticks all the right boxes. You want something with good support, cushioning pressure relief, and top-quality materials that aren’t going to be able to break down as quickly.
The Saatva provides all the advantages of the more costly models, but at lower costs. It is constructed with a strong coil-on-coil construction, it has a traditional innerspring feeling that is suitable for a variety of sleepers. It is also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm, and Firm), which makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Back and stomach sleepers will be the most comfortable with the Luxury and Firm versions, while those who sleep on their sides should prefer more of the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers you’ll be able to quickly change positions on any of the models thanks to the Saatva’s springy combination of support and comfort. There’s even an HD model made specifically for heavier sleepers.
Another added bonus of the Saatva mattress is that its coils provide the mattress with an exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sit on or sleep near the edge of the mattress and not feel like it’s about to fall down or make you fall over. The only drawback to the Saatva’s springiness is that it results in quite a lot of motion transfer, meaning that if you sleep with a partner, you may feel each other’s movements at night, especially if one or the other is a light sleeper.
In the end, it’s worthwhile shining a light on some of the Saatva’s high-quality materials. It’s made of Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t have the worry of sleeping near harmful chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now one of the most notable brands in the mattress market because of its customization. Customers are able to take a sleep test via the Helix website and take their body type, sleeping preferences, as well as other aspects into consideration so that the company can suggest the best mattress for them.
If you’re a side sleeper, it’s likely that you’ll be directed towards the Helix Midnight, a moderately firm mattress that gives a hug-like feel. The comfort layer of foam contours to the body and supports delicate areas like hips and shoulders. This is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because it’s where they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should be content with this mix of comfort and support.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Since it’s a hybrid with a mattress, it has pocketed coils below the foams, which creates enough support for two people. Although this can cause a tiny bit of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to disturb either of you. Plus, the responsiveness makes it a great mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side sleeper who needs a little more pressure-relief, you should check for the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes additional foam layers. It’s also possible to check out more of our top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. Or, if you’re convinced by this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our best deal here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or even buts about it — mattresses can be incredibly expensive. However, that doesn’t mean you need to shell out a lot to get a good night’s Zzz’s. As an example the Nectar mattress is a great value buy that packs a powerful quality of sleep without costing you a fortune.
The current price is less than $1000 for a Queen bed, after discounts, this memory foam bed is built of 5″ of plush Gel memory foam. This allows for ample relaxation and body contouring that could work wonders for side sleepers. They will also feel immense pressure relief and cushions at the shoulders and hips.
In addition it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar provides enough support with the high-density foam beneath the back, which are likely to appreciate the moderate level of firmness. The best part is that the memory foam absorbs a ton of motion across the mattress and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. And if anyone’s in search of a super-soft bed, they should check out this brand’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional features and bells.
Are you happy with this value mattress? Find a cheaper deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you’re sleeping with your partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples want. It comes in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm option which means that most couples will be able to find a bed that works for them. Each of them has solid edges (which make the bed feel bigger) and solid motion-isolation, preventing you from feeling your partner’s every turn and toss.
Couples should also be aware of cooling when shopping for the best mattress for them, since two bodies produce much more heat to the body than one. But this should not be a problem for the Signature model, which features an naturally cool, latex-like foam in the cushion layer. It also has a hybrid design with springs that have room for a lot of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to appeal to lovebirds is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it to latex-like foam) and makes it a great mattress for sex. It’s also worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so the brand can pass on savings on to customers. This is what makes it possible to make the Signature (and any of the other products by the brand) an affordable mattress for couples, but one that’s still an excellent, premium feel.
If you believe that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier person (250 pounds and above) is the case, you’ll need a mattress that’s going to comfortably support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes in four firmness levels that include Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus, which is made with reinforced steel coils designed for heavier folks. The strengthened springs result in a stronger edge support, allowing you to spread out to the very end in the mattress.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction offers gentle pressure relief from its pillow-top quilted layer as well as lots of support thanks to its coil-like support layer. The mattress also offers zones of support (a combination of softer and firmer foams, depending on the area) to help ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically in your back.
In addition to the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it should be extremely cool-sleeping. The cover is breathable and made out of sustainable Tencel and the coils allow for plenty of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier to keep their temperature at a minimum through the entire night.
Do you think this is the mattress you’ve always wanted? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 score on our scale of firmness, the Bear should appeal to folks looking for a firm and supportive mattress. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density foam in the middle, topped by a thinner layer of flexible transition foam.
There should be sufficient support for those who sleep on their backs, and they’ll also receive a more contouring with a cushion of comfort foam coated by graphite gel. This makes the mattress cool, as does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material called Celliant.
However, cooling isn’t the only noteworthy aspect of Celliant. Some studies show that it can also improve blood flow, which could help in the recovery process. The Bear a great fit for those who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re looking to snuggle up on Bear Bear, get our top bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers typically require lots of support to keep their spines neutrally aligned while also getting requisite pressure relief to prevent pain at low back. They could find a great combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that uses the combination consisting of poly foam, with pocketed coils.
These materials give the DreamCloud just a little more firm than the medium-firm. Back sleepers will feel as if they’re on top bed. At the same time they’ll feel a touch of comfort due to the memory foam.
Speaking of which, the memory foam has an infusion of cooling gel, keeping it from trapping heat as traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils allow enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you decide to going for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a very heavy mattress, and it could be beneficial to assist you in moving it into your house (and maybe even setting it up) when it arrives.
Have you bought your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to find our top deal.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a sleeper who is hot in search of a bed that will help keep you cool at night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the one you’re looking for. The mattress has cooling technology that draws the body’s heat from sleepers.
In the beginning, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special textile that absorbs heat from the person sleeping and is cool to the feel. Additionally, it has the gel memory foam that, in addition to being cool, provides plenty of comfort and cushioning.
Another cool feature that is noteworthy: As a brand, GhostBed is famous by their “Ghost Ice” cover on the majority of its mattresses. Also made with the Phase Change Material that helps the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only downside is it could be slippery, so you may want to use an upholstered sheet over your bed that keeps everything comfortable and cozy.
In terms of feel In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer the back and side sleepers an ideal balanced amount of support and comfort. It’s also an excellent choice for couples due to its fantastic motion absorption and bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If your main concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with GhostBed Luxe. GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who’s had problems with back pain in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great alternative. It combines soft top foams with supportive steel coils, which helps keep your spine within a healthy alignment and prevents back issues. Actually, the support is so sturdy that it might also be a great option for people who sleep heavily over 250 lb.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only position that is suitable to sleep in the Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel very comfortable sleeping on your side. The shoulders ought to sink down into the bed and give you some refreshing pressure relief and your hips should are supported.
Additionally, hot sleepers should feel right at home in the Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is made of something called Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely comfortable and, as an additional bonus, it comes with an extremely thin layer of cooling gel up top. All of these traits should help you keep your Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note that this is a receptive bed that doesn’t offer the slower-moving feeling like memory foam. If you’re a lover of the quicksand feel, you may want to look elsewhere.
Are you thinking that you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your aches and pains? Shop here for the best price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils that provide the perfect blend of support and comfort. In general, we’d say it’s a bit soft with a score of 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for the sake of context, medium firm is 6.5/10). This means that Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good match for side sleepers, who should feel some incredible pressure relief when their hips and shoulders are sunk into the cushion of comfort.
It’s worth noting that the comfort section is composed of not one, but two layers of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers, and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of these materials are designed to keep the sleeper cool, with the latter being a graphite-infused variation from the first Nolah AirFoam that is found in the company’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who prefer a soft mattress might also enjoy the Nolah as it’s an ideal choice for couples. They’ll not only get that mix of support and comfort that we talked about, they’ll also be able to stretch thanks to the bed’s patent-pending HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam that holds up on the edges of the bed, as well as the middle. That means Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Is the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress you wanted above then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Here are some of my suggestions based on the type of body as well as age, sleep positions, the management of pain, among other things.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions the pressure points on their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers need an appropriate level of pressure relief and support to ensure their spines remain in a straight line, and typically, they’ll find this in the middle-firm range of mattresses. They can find some high-quality choices in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm bed that keeps their hips in alignment with their shoulders. Learn more about why that’s crucial in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are easy to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a mattress that is bouncy and has a a medium-firm feel, like the ones in our best combo mattresses. sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built on coil support systems. They usually feature a firm, bouncy feel, and are suitable for back, stomach, and combination sleepers. You can check out our top innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses use a mix of coil and foam support, and their feel varies widely. Check out the top hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses do not have any coil support. They employ layers of foam to both cushion and support the sleeping person. Memory foam mattresses are a well-known type of all-foam mattress that offers a wide range of body-contouring and pressure relief. Take a look at the best mattress made of memory foam to learn more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually constructed using environmentally friendly Dunlop as well as Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. People who sleep in a combination and are heavy often like these beds. Take a look at the most popular latex mattresses for more information on this natural material.
- Air mattresses make use of air to provide support to the sleeper throughout the night! A few of the best adjustable mattresses are advanced air mattresses. Learn more in our roundup of the best air mattresses.
Selecting a mattress that can help ease pain is especially important sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options that can help you with different types of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing I’d suggest looking into the best pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to learn more about pain management solutions.
- If you are looking for a long-lasting quality mattress at a reasonable price, look into the best cheap mattresses.
- If you’re more interested in getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the price consider looking at the best mattresses for the cost.
- If you’re on a tight budget, take a look at our top mattresses that cost less than 1,000 or the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of an ideal mattress for sleeping cool, I’d recommend opting for an innerspring, mattress made of latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage airflow, which is essential for keeping a low temperature in the night.
- My top breathable beds in our list of top cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers with light weights (under 130 lb) will often have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I’d recommend these sleepers take a glance at most comfortable mattresses to ensure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Heavy sleepers (over lb) require a mattress with an extra level of support to stop the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are the most important considerations. To learn how to choose a mattress for your body type check out our website for top mattresses designed for those who weigh a lot..
- Kids have rapidly growing and changing bodies with specific sleep needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our best mattresses for kids.
- The elderly (over 65) generally prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide support and mobility, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I suggest looking at our top mattresses for older adults to find one that works for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have specific requirements for sleep, too! Find out more about selecting an appropriate mattress in our best mattresses for teens.
Sharing a bed with a partner
- If you have a bed to share with a companion (or pet! ) It is important to choose a mattress that features low motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the top couples’ mattresses for a few examples, as well as beds that have impressive Edge support and cooling features and other requirements that couples may consider.
- Couples in search of the best mattresses for sex can check out our guide for mattresses that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Mattress For Zero Gravity FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this and it’s crucial to take your budget into account. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses in every price range! A budget mattress is typically considered one priced under $1000 for a queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress at least every 7-10 years. However, a mattress can sag prematurely if you don’t put it on a suitable foundation or treat it with care. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of a mattress that is old for a few months by putting on a mattress protector.
Whenever you’re buying a new bed, it’s essential to take a look at its warranty, which can also give you a good idea of how long it should last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back stiffness?
Most people who struggle with back pain find the medium-firm or firm mattress is the best choice for those with back pain. This kind of bed can aid in keeping your spine straight overnight as well as help ease a lot of back pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which will help you with your particular back pain, check out our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. With that in mind, they’re best off with a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses listed on this list it’s they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. To get a larger range, check out our roundup of the most comfortable mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the ideal mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are on the opposite side of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. Although they do require support, they tend to prefer soft beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning for their shoulders hips. The majority of mattresses in this list will be a great match for those who sleep on their sides, most notably those who sleep on the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Zero Gravity