So you’re in the market for a new mattress but don’t know what to look for. Not only are there choices to be found at brick-and-mortar establishments and other establishments, but there are a lot of others circulating in the world of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. What’s the most suitable mattresses for the year 2022? Top Mattress For Truckers
Well, keep in mind that the word “best” is a bit subjective. Different people require different things of a mattress, and what is effective for one individual may not work for another.
This is why we kept a wide range of subjects in our mind while making our top picks. Our goal is that all folks should be able to get not only the “best” mattress however, but one that is most suitable for their needs.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our top mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we really dive into the nitty gritty of each bed, we’d like to share a little bit about the process we used to choose the beds.
Here at Scaramouch, we’ve reviewed more than 220 products through our bed lab, running each one through tests, including pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer using the seismometer. Then, we assign every bed an overall score based on materials, comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also consider brand performance with categories such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the most excellent out of them, we considered each bed’s overall score into consideration. Every last mattress in this list has an overall score of 4 out of 5 or above. The top-scoring mattresses are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which were awarded an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, it’s important to choose a mattress that can tick all the boxes. You want something with good support, cushioning pressure relief, and top-quality materials that aren’t going to fall apart too fast.
The Saatva offers all of the advantages of the more costly models, but at an affordable cost. With a durable coil-on-coil construction, it has an innerspring-like feel that should be an ideal fit for a variety of sleepers. It’s also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm), which makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Stomach and back sleepers will be most comfortable on the Luxury as well as the Firm model while those who sleep on their sides should prefer the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers will likely be able to quickly switch positions on any of the models due to the Saatva’s soft blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model made specifically for those who sleep heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva mattress is its coils give the bed outstanding edge support. It should be possible to sit on or sleep close to the edge of the mattress without fearing that it’s going to fall over or cause you to fall off. The only downside to its springy nature is that it causes fairly high motion transfer, so if you’re sleeping with your partner, you might feel each other’s movements at late at night, particularly if either or both of you is the type of sleeper who is light.
It’s also worth shining a a light on some of the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made from organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have be concerned about sleeping in a room with harmful chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has become one of the most notable names in the mattress industry due to its customizable. Customers can take a test on their sleep on the Helix website, which takes their body type, sleeping preferences, and other factors into consideration , so that the brand can recommend the ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper most likely, you’ll be pointed toward the Helix Midnight, an average-firm mattress that provides an enveloping feel. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body, and it cradles sensitive areas like the shoulders and hips, which is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because that’s the place they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should be content with this mix of comfort and support.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a excellent mattress for couples who sleep side-by-side. As a hybrid that has a layer of pocketed coils below the foams, providing adequate support for 2 persons. This also causes a tiny bit of bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to disturb the other person or you. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who wants some extra plush pressure-relief, you should check into the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress which comes with extra foam layers. Also, you can check out more of our top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. Or, if you’re convinced by the Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or even buts about it. Mattresses can be incredibly expensive. But that doesn’t mean you must spend a lot to get a good night’s Zzz’s. For instance the Nectar mattress is an excellent bargain that packs a powerful relaxation punch, without costing you a fortune.
Currently priced at under $1000 for a Queen bed, after discounts This memory foam mattress is constructed by using 5″ of plush mattress made of gel. This gives you plenty of relaxation and body contouring which can be beneficial for those who sleep on their sides. They should also feel some extreme pressure relief as well as cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
However the Nectar provides enough support with its foam with high density below for those who sleep on their backs, and should enjoy the medium thickness of its mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of movement across the mattress which makes it an ideal choice for couples. If anyone is in search for a bed that is super soft, they should check out this brand’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra features and bells.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Get an even more affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you’re sleeping with your partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples need. It comes in a Soft, Medium and Firm version and most couples will be capable of finding the bed that is right for their preferences. Each of them has solid edges (which makes the bed appear bigger) and solid motion-isolation, preventing you from being a victim of your partner’s every twist and turn.
Couples must also take cooling into consideration when looking for an appropriate mattress, because two bodies produce more body heat than one. However, this shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature, which has a naturally cooling, latex-like foam that is in its comfort layer. It also has an innovative design that incorporates springs that can accommodate a lot of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to be attractive to lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it to latex-like foam) that makes it an ideal mattress for sex. It’s also worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand is able to pass savings on to customers. This makes the Signature (and all of the products from the brand) an affordable mattress for couples — albeit one that has an excellent, premium feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 pounds and above) and you’re looking for a mattress that will adequately support you. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes in four firmness levels including Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus. The Plus is made with reinforced steel coils designed for heavier folks. The strengthened springs result in stronger edge support allowing you to spread out until the edge in the mattress.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction offers soft pressure relief thanks to its quilted pillow-top layer and ample firmness from its pocketed coil support layer. It also comes with zones of support (a combination of softer and more firm foams, based on the region) to help you alleviate backaches and muscle pains, specifically for back pain.
Apart from it being the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool to sleep. It has a breathable cover constructed of eco-friendly Tencel and the coils allow for an abundance of airflow. This will help those who sleep more maintain a cool temperature through the entire night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our scale of firmness it is a Bear should appeal to folks looking for a firm and comfortable bed. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density foam on the bottom. It is over which is a lighter layer of flexible transition foam.
There’s more than enough support here for back sleepers. they’ll also receive a more contouring with the cushion of comfort foam coated by graphite. This makes the mattress cool, as does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material known as Celliant.
However, cooling isn’t the only notable characteristic of Celliant. Some studies show that it can increase blood flow and could aid in the recovery process. This makes the Bear the perfect choice for those who is active.
If you’re ready to curl up with your Bear, get our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers typically require lots of support to keep their spines neutrally aligned, while also receiving the necessary pressure relief to prevent pain in the lower back. They could find a great combination in the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that uses a tandem consisting of poly foam with pocketed coils.
These materials make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re on top bed. While at the same time they’ll receive a bit of a hug from the memory foam.
In addition, the memory foam comes with cooling gel in the form of an infusion that prevents it from absorbing heat the way the traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you end up opting for the DreamCloud, know that it’s a hefty bed, so it might be a good idea to assist you in the move into your home (and maybe even setting it up) once it arrives.
Have you bought your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to get our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a fan of hot sleep and are seeking a bed that will to cool down during the night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the best choice for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology to draw body heat away from sleepers.
In the beginning, there’s the infusion Phase Change Material, a special textile that draws heat away from the sleeping person and feels cool to the touch. It also has an underlying layer of gel memory foam which as well as being cool, also provides lots of comfort and cushioning.
Another notable cooling characteristic as a brand GhostBed is known as the brand that has its “Ghost Ice” cover on many mattress models. Additionally, it is made from a phase change material that aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the touch. The only drawback is that it can be a bit slippery, and you might need to put an upholstered sheet over your bed that keeps everything comfortable and cozy.
For feel in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and will give those who sleep on their sides and backs a balanced amount of support and comfort. It’s also a great option for couples because of its amazing motion absorption and bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If you’re primarily concerned with staying cool, you’ll love the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to find the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who’s had problems with back discomfort in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great alternative. It is a combination of soft top foams with supportive steel coils, which aids in keeping your spine in a neutral alignment and avoids back problems. In fact the support is so solid that it can be a great alternative for those who weigh more than 250 pounds.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only position that is suitable that works with the Casper Wave Hybrid. The mattress should be very comfortable sleeping on your side. Shoulder muscles should be able to relax into the bed and let you enjoy some relief from pressure and your hips should feel supported.
Hot sleepers will feel comfortable with this Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design provides plenty of room for airflow. The comfort layer is made of something called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly airy and as an added bonus, it comes with a thin layer of cooling gel that is placed on top. These features should assist in helping the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note that this is a responsive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feel like memory foam. So if you’re a fan of that quicksand feeling then you might want to look elsewhere.
You think the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Check out the best price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, the Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils that provide an optimum blend of comfort and support. Overall, we’d say it’s on the softer side and scored a 6/10 on our firmness scale (for context, moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This is what makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good match for side sleepers, who should feel some fantastic pressure relief as their shoulders and hips are sunk into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that this section of comfort is composed of not only one, but two layers of foam: 2” of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of them are designed to keep the sleeper cool, with the second being a graphite-infused version from the first Nolah AirFoam used in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who prefer mattresses that are soft might appreciate the Nolah and it’s a comfy choice for couples. They’ll not only feel that mixture of comfort and support we mentioned — they’ll be able stretch out thanks to the bed’s patent-pending HDMax Eco Support Coils. at 8” tall the springs are encased in Edge-Tech foam for support, which holds up on the edges of the bed and also the middle. That means you can rest assured that the Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Is you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress you wanted above then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Here are some of my suggestions based upon body type, age, sleep position, and managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers do best on soft to medium-firm mattresses that cushion pressure points at their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our best side mattresses. sleepers.
- Back sleepers require a good combination of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line and usually, that’s in a medium-firm mattress. There are some top-quality alternatives in the best mattresses for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm mattress that will keep their hips aligned with their shoulders. Find out more about why this is crucial in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are simple to move around and change positions on. I would suggest these sleepers stick to a cushioned mattress with moderate firmness, such as those in our top mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are based in coil systems to provide support. They often have a firm, bouncy feel that is ideal for back, stomach, and combination sleepers. We have a list of our best innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of foam and coil support, and their feel differs widely. Check out the top hybrid mattresses to find out more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They make use of layers of foam to provide cushioning and support to the sleeping person. Mattresses made of memory foam are popular type of all-foam mattress , which provide a great body contouring and pressure relief. Take a look at the best memory foam mattress to learn more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually constructed from green Dunlop or Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and lively. People who sleep in a combination and are heavy often like these beds. Take a look at the top latex mattresses to learn more about this natural material.
- Air mattresses utilize air to help sleepers overnight! Some of the best adjustable beds are air mattresses that have advanced technology. Learn more in our roundup of the best air mattresses.
Choosing a sleep surface that helps mitigate pain is particularly important for sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options that can help you with kinds of pain. Depending on what you need I’d suggest you look at the most suitable mattress for pain in the shoulder, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and the best sciatica mattresses articles to learn more about pain relief solutions.
- If you want a durable value mattress, check out the best cheap mattresses.
- If you’re more interested in finding a high-quality bed which is worth the price consider looking at the best mattresses for the cost.
- If you’re working on a strict budget, check out our top mattresses for under $1,000 or the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for a mattress that sleeps cool I suggest a latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage the circulation of air, and this is essential to keep the temperature low at night.
- You can see my favorite air-conditioned beds in our list of best mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers who are light (under 130 pounds) are likely to discover mattresses that are firmer than average weight sleepers. I would suggest that for these sleepers to take a review of the most comfortable mattresses to ensure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over lb) need a bed with extra support to prevent the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are typically the main concerns. For more information on how to select the right mattress that suits your body go to our site to find the the best mattresses for heavy people.
- Kids have rapidly growing and changing bodies , each with unique sleep needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s health and sleep in our top mattresses for children..
- Seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional-looking mattresses that provide flexibility and support, yet are still gentle on sensitive joints. I suggest looking at our top mattress for older adults to discover a feeling that will work well for you.
- Teens are still growing, and they have unique sleeping needs too! Learn more about choosing the right mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sleeping with a partner
- If you have a bed to share with a partner (or pet! ) it is essential to choose a mattress that features low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the best mattresses for couples to get some ideas and mattresses that offer exceptional edge support, cooling features, and other needs that couples could be thinking about.
- Similarly, couples in search of the most comfortable mattresses for sexual intimacy are able to browse our list of beds that are supple and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Mattress For Truckers FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this, so it’s important to take your own budget into consideration. There are a variety of great mattresses in every price range! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is usually considered to be one priced under $1000 for a Queen-sized.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress each 7-10 years. However, a mattress can sag prematurely if you don’t put it on a suitable foundation or treat it roughly. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for several months by using a mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s important to take a look at its warranty, which will also provide you with an idea of how long it will last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back pain?
Many people suffering from back pain will find that a firm or medium-firm mattress is best for those with back pain. The type of mattress you choose will help you keep your spine straight during the night and can ease a lot of discomfort. To find a mattress that can help with your specific back pain, take a look at our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the most support. In this regard, they’re best off with mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re considering the mattresses listed on this list it’s the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. If they want a wider choice, check out our roundup of the best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the ideal mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers fall on the other end of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. Although they do require support, they generally prefer mattresses with softer cushions (or medium-firm) with plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. The majority of mattresses in this list will be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially those who sleep on the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Truckers