You’re looking for a new mattress but aren’t sure where to begin. There are many options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments and other establishments, but there are a lot more rumbling around within the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. So , what’s the ideal bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Stomach Sleepers Reviews
Remember that the term “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different people require different things from a bed, so what’s best for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
This is why we kept a wide range of different categories when we made our top picks. Our hope is that most users will be able find not just”the “best” mattress and not just the one that’s most suitable for their needs.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the in-depth details of each of these beds, we’d like to share an overview of the method we used to choose the beds.
Here at Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 products through our bed lab, putting each one through tests like pressure mapping and assessing motion transfer using seismometer. From there, we give every bed an overall score based on materials and comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also factor in the performance of the brand, such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the best of the best, we looked at each mattress’s overall score into consideration. Every last mattress listed here has an overall score of 4 or above. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, you must choose a mattress that can tick all the boxes. You want something with good support and pressure relief cushioning, and top-quality mattress materials that don’t break down too quickly.
The Saatva provides all the advantages of expensive models, but at lower costs. With a durable coil-on-coil construction, it has a traditional innerspring feeling that is suitable for a variety of sleepers. It’s also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush soft, Luxury Firm and Firm) that further widens its appeal.
Back and stomach sleepers will be most comfortable on Luxury and Firm versions. While side sleepers will appreciate the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers you’ll be able to shift positions with any of the models thanks to the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model made specifically for sleepers who are heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva is that its coils provide the mattress with an exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to lie down or sit close to the edge of the mattress and not feel like it’s going to collapse or cause you to slide off. The only issue with this springy mattress is the fact that it results in quite a lot of motion transfer, meaning that if you sleep with an individual, you could be able to feel each other’s movements during the night, especially if one or both of you is a light sleeper.
It’s also worth shining a a light on some of the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made with organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have to worry about sleeping with dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has become an extremely recognizable names in the mattress game due to its customizable. Customers can take a sleep quiz via the Helix website and take the body type, sleep preferences, as well as other aspects into consideration , so that the brand can recommend the most ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper most likely, you’ll be directed towards the Helix Midnight, an average-firm mattress that provides an enveloping feel. The foam comfort layer contours to the body and cradles delicate areas like hips and shoulders, which is vital for people who sleep on their side since this is where they place the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers must also be happy with this combination of support and comfort.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a excellent mattress for couples who sleep side-by-side. As a hybrid with a mattress, it has pockets beneath the foams, providing enough support for two persons. While this also results in the slightest amount of bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to cause any major disturbance to either of you. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who needs a little more pressure relief, I’d suggest checking for Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes extra foam layers. Also, you can look at our other top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. If you’re convinced by Helix Midnight, you can purchase it here. Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or even buts about it. Mattresses can be incredibly expensive. But that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune just to enjoy some good Zzz’s. For example Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is a great bargain with a significant relaxation punch, without breaking the bank.
The current price is less than 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts, this memory foam bed is built by using 5″ of luxurious gel memory foam. This provides ample comfort and a deep body contour that can work wonders for side sleepers. They should also feel some intense pressure relief and cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
In addition, the Nectar offers enough support thanks to its high-density foam below the back, which should enjoy the medium thickness of its mattress. Additionally, the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of movement across the structure, making it a great choice for couples. If you’re in the market for a bed that is super soft, they should check out the brand’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra bells and whistles.
Sold on this great value mattress? You can get a much more affordable bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you share a bed with your partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples require. It comes in a Medium, Soft and Firm version which means that most couples will be in a position to find a bed that works for their preferences. All of the options have strong edges (which makes the bed appear larger) and solid motion-isolation, preventing your partner from feeling every turn and toss.
Couples should also take cooling into consideration when shopping for a new mattress, as two bodies give off greater body temperature than one. However, this isn’t a problem with the Signature model, which features the naturally cooling latex-like foam in the comfort layer. Furthermore, it comes with a hybrid design with springs that can accommodate a lot of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to appeal to lovebirds are the signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to the latex-like foam), which makes it a good mattress for sexual sex. Finally, it’s worth noting the fact that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so the brand can pass on savings to the consumer. This is what makes Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and any of the other products by the brand) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, though one that has a nice, high-quality feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier person (250 lb and over) is the case, you’ll need a mattress that’s going to adequately support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes with four levels of firmness: Softer, Luxury Firm, Firmer, and finally the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils designed for heavier folks. These strengthened springs also result in a stronger edge support, which allows you to spread all the way to the edge in the mattress.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some soft pressure relief thanks to its quilted pillow-top layer and lots of support thanks to its coil-like support layer. The mattress also offers zones of support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, depending on the location) to help ease discomfort and pain, particularly on your back.
Outside of the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it should be extremely cool-sleeping. The cover is breathable and made out of sustainable Tencel, and the coils permit plenty of airflow. This will help those who sleep more maintain a cool temperature throughout the night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our scale of firmness it is a Bear should appeal to folks who are looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density foam in the middle, over which is a lighter layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s likely to be plenty of support for those who sleep on their backs, and they’ll also get a little shape from a cushion of comfort foam infused with graphite gel. This makes the mattress cool, and so does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material called Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only noteworthy characteristic of Celliant. There are studies that show it can also improve blood flow and might help with recovery. The Bear a great fit for anyone who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re looking to snuggle up on Bear Bear, get our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need plenty of support to keep their spines neutrally aligned and also get the relief from pressure in the lower back. They could find a great combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress made up of the combination consisting of poly foam and pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than a medium-firm. Back sleepers will feel as if they’re on top of the mattress. At the same time they’ll feel a touch of comfort by the foam memory.
The memory foam comes with an infusion of cooling gel which prevents it from storing heat the way the traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make space for a lot of airflow.
If you decide to going for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a very heavy bed, so it may be beneficial to assist you in getting it in your house (and perhaps setting it up) once it arrives.
Have you bought the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to find our top bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper seeking a bed that will help cool you down at night The GhostBed Luxe could be the ideal mattress that is right for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology that helps draw your body’s warmth away from the sleeper.
In the beginning, there’s the infusion Phase Change Material, a special fabric which draws heat away from the person sleeping and is cool to the touch. It also has the gel memory foam, which is, in addition to being cooling, offers lots of cushioning and pain relief.
One other notable cooling feature as a brand GhostBed is famous by their “Ghost Ice” cover for many of its mattresses. Also made with a phase change material, it assists in helping to ensure that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the feel. The only drawback is that it is a little slippery, so you may prefer an upholstered sheet over your bed that keeps everything neat and secure.
In terms of comfort in terms of feel, in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer those who sleep on their sides and backs an ideal balance of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples because of its excellent motion absorption as well as bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If your main concern is keeping cool, then you’ll enjoy the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who’s had problems with back discomfort in the past, this Casper Wave Hybrid is a great choice. It blends soft top foams and supportive steel coils, which aids in keeping the spine balanced position and helps prevent back pain. In fact the support is so robust that it could be a great option for heavy sleepers over 250 lb.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only suitable position that works with this Casper Wave Hybrid. The mattress should be comfortable sleeping on your side. The shoulders ought to sink down into the bed and allow you to get some relief from pressure and your hips should feel supported.
Hot sleepers will feel comfortable with the Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer has a lot of room to allow airflow, and the comfort layer is made of what’s called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly comfortable and, as an additional touch, it has a thin coating of cooling gel on the top. These features should assist in helping the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth pointing out it’s a very responsive bed that doesn’t offer the slower-moving feel that memory foam provides. If you’re fond of that quicksand feeling it might be a good idea to consider a different bed.
Are you thinking that you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Find us here to get our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
It’s a hybrid mattress, and it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils for an optimum blend of comfort and support. Overall, we’d say that it’s on the softer side and scored a 6/10 on our firmness scale (for the sake of context moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This is what makes this model Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who will feel incredible pressure relief when their shoulders and hips sink into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is comprised of not just two, but one layer of foam: 2” of ArcticTex fibers and an airfoam ice stretch. Both are designed to keep the sleeper comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused version that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who prefer mattresses that are soft might enjoy the Nolah, plus it’s also an ideal choice for couples. They’ll not only feel that mixture of support and comfort you mentioned, but they’ll be able to stretch out because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco-Support Coils. With a height of 8′, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam for support, which is used to support on the edges of the bed as well as the middle. That means you can rest assured that the Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress that you liked then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Below are a few of my recommendations based on body type, age, sleep position, and pain management, and more.
- Side sleepers do best on soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their shoulders and hips. Take a look at our best side mattresses. sleepers.
- Back sleepers need an appropriate combination of support and pressure relief to ensure their spines remain in a straight line and typically, they’ll find this in a mattress that is medium-firm. You can find high-end options in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a supportive mattress that will keep their hips aligned in a straight line with the shoulders. Find out why this is crucial in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a bouncy mattress with a medium-firm feel, like those in our top mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built upon coils to support. They often have a firm, bouncy feel and work well for back, stomach, and combo sleepers. Check out our top innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of coil and foam support and their feeling varies widely. Check out the best hybrid mattresses to find out more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They make use of layers of foam to provide cushioning and support to the sleeping person. They are the most favored type of all-foam mattress that provide a great body contouring and relief from pressure. Check out the most comfortable memory foam mattress to find out more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually made with green Dunlop as well as Talalay latex. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. People who sleep in a combination and are heavy typically like these mattresses. Look over the most popular latex mattresses for more information on the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to provide support to the sleeper all night! A few of the best adjustable mattresses are advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our roundup of the the top air mattresses.
The choice of a bed that reduces pain is especially important sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options that could help with several kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing I’d suggest you look at the most suitable pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and the best sciatica mattresses articles to know more about pain relief solutions.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy value mattress, take a look at the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re looking at finding a high-quality bed that’s worth the price, take a look at the most comfortable mattresses available for the money.
- If you’re working on a strict budget, see our best mattresses under $1000 and the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of mattresses that are cool to sleep on I suggest an innerspring, Latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage the circulation of air, and this is important for keeping the temperature at a minimum at night.
- Here are my top breathable beds in our list of the most comfortable cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers who are light (under 130 lb) typically have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I’d recommend for these sleepers to take a look at the top soft mattresses to ensure that they have the pressure relief they require.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over lb) require a mattress that provides extra support to prevent the mattress from sagging prematurely. Edge support and overall durability are typically the main concerns. To learn how to choose a mattress that is suitable for your body go to our site to find the best mattresses for those who weigh a lot..
- Children are rapidly growing and changing bodies , each with unique sleeping needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s health and sleep in our top mattresses for kids..
- The elderly (over 65) generally prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide mobility and support, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I would suggest taking a look at our best mattresses for seniors to discover a feeling that works for you.
- Teens are still growing and they have specific sleeping needs as well! Learn more about choosing an appropriate mattress in our best mattresses for teens.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you have a bed to share with a spouse (or pet! ) It is important to pick one that has low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the most suitable mattresses for couples for a few examples including mattresses that offer exceptional edge support, cooling features as well as other features that couples may take into consideration.
- Similarly, couples in search of the best mattresses for sex are able to look through our guide to beds that are responsive and comfortable enough for getting close.
Top Mattress For Stomach Sleepers Reviews FAQs
What should I budget on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this but it’s essential to take your own budget into consideration. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses available at all price points! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is typically considered one priced under $1000 for a Queen-size.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress at least at least every seven to ten years. However, a mattress may be prone to sagging if you don’t put it on a suitable foundation or care for it in a rough way. You can also extend the lifespan of a mattress a few months by putting on a mattress protector.
If you are buying a new bed, you need to check its warranty. This can also give you an idea of how long it’s expected to last.
What is the most comfortable mattress for back pain?
Most people who struggle with back pain will find that a firm or medium-firm mattress is ideal for those with back pain. The type of mattress you choose will aid in keeping your spine straight throughout the night, which can help alleviate some of the back pain. To find a mattress that can help with your specific back pain, take a look at our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping positions, stomach sleepers need the most support. This is why they’re advised to choose a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses in this list that include the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. If they want a wider selection, they can always look through our list of the top sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the best mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers are on the other end of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they tend to prefer soft beds (or medium-firm) with plenty of cushioning for their hips and shoulders. Many of the mattresses on this list should be an ideal fit for side sleepers especially the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Stomach Sleepers Reviews