If you’re looking for a new mattress, but aren’t sure where to start. Not only are there choices available at brick and mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more swirling in the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. So what’s the best bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Side Sleeper With Fibromyalgia
Remember that the concept of “best” is a bit subjective. Different people require different things from a bed, so what works for one person may not work for another.
We kept a wide range of subjects in our mind while making our top choices. Our goal is that all people will be able to discover not only the “best” mattress however, but one that is most suitable for their needs.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the nitty gritty of each bed We’d like to talk some details about the process we used to choose the beds.
Here at Scaramouch, we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattresses through our bed lab. We’ve put every mattress through tests like pressure mapping and assessing motion transfer using seismometer. We then give each mattress an overall score based on materials as well as comfort, support edge support, and cooling. We also factor in quality of the mattress with categories like warranty and value.
Because we wanted our list of Best Mattresses to represent the best among the top, we considered each bed’s overall score into consideration. Every mattress listed here is rated 4 out of 5 or higher. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an impressive 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When shopping for a luxury mattress, it’s important to find a mattress that can tick all the boxes. You’re looking for a mattress with excellent support and pressure relief cushioning, and high-quality mattress materials that don’t be able to break down as quickly.
The Saatva has all the benefits of those costly models, but at lower costs. It is constructed with a strong coil-on-coil construction, it has the traditional innerspring feel that should be an ideal fit to a wide range of sleepers. It’s also available in three different firmness levels (Plush Soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm) and further widens its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers will be most comfortable on the Luxury and Firm versions while side sleepers will appreciate the Plush Soft model. If you’re a combination sleeper will likely be able to switch positions on any of the models, due to the Saatva’s soft combination of support and comfort. There’s even an HD model specially designed for sleepers who are heavier.
Another benefit of the Saatva mattress is that its coils give the bed exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sleep or sit close to the edge of the mattress without feeling like it’s going to collapse or make you fall over. The only issue with its springy nature is that it creates fairly high motion transfer, which means that if you sleep with a partner, you may be able to feel each other’s movements during the late at night, particularly if either (or both) are the type of sleeper who is light.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made of organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t have the worry of sleeping with harmful chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now one of the most notable names in the mattress industry because of its customization. Customers are able to take a sleep test through the Helix website that takes the body type, sleep preferences, and other factors into account so that the company can suggest the most ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper most likely, you’ll be pointed toward the Helix Midnight — a medium-firm mattress that offers the feeling of a hug. The foam comfort layer contours to the body and cradles vulnerable areas such as the hips and shoulders. This is vital for people who sleep on their side since this is where they place the most stress when they sleep. Back sleepers must also be content with this mix of support and comfort.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Since it’s a hybrid that has a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams, which creates enough support for two persons. While this also results in the slightest amount of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to seriously disturb either of you. Plus, the responsiveness makes it a good mattress for sex.
If you’re a side sleeper looking for a bit more plush pressure relief, I’d suggest checking for Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes additional foam layers. Also, you can check out more of our top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. If you’re convinced by Helix Midnight, you can purchase it here. Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs ands, or buts about it — mattresses aren’t cheap. However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune just to enjoy some good Zzz’s. As an example the Nectar mattress is a great value buy with a significant quality of sleep without spending a lot of money.
Currently priced at under $1000 for a Queen bed, after discounts, this memory foam bed is built by using 5″ of soft Gel memory foam. This gives you plenty of relaxation and body contouring which can be beneficial for side sleepers. You should also feel extreme pressure relief as well as soft support around the hips and shoulders.
At the same time it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar has enough support in the high-density foam beneath for those who sleep on their backs, and are likely to appreciate the moderate firmness of the mattress. Additionally, the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of motion throughout the structure and makes it a fantastic option for couples. If anyone is in search of a super-soft bed, they should check out this brand’s Nectar Premier, with additional features and bells.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Find a better deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with a partner The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples want. It is available in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm option which means that most couples will be in a position to find the right bed for them. Each of them has strong edges (which make the bed feel larger) and solid motion isolationthat keeps you from being a victim of your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples must also consider cooling when choosing an appropriate mattress, because two bodies emit much more heat to the body than one. But this isn’t a problem with the Signature, which has an naturally cool, similar to latex in the cushion layer. Additionally, it has a hybrid design with springs that can accommodate plenty of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to attract lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it to latex-like foam) and makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex. It’s also worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand is able to pass savings on to customers. This is what makes Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and every one of the other products by the brand) an affordable mattress for couples, though one that’s still an appealing, high-quality feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier person (250 pounds or more), then you need an appropriate mattress that can adequately support you. The WinkBed is available with four levels of firmness: Softer, Luxury Firm firmer, Luxury Firm, and then the Plus. The Plus is made of reinforced steel coils specifically designed for people who weigh more. The strengthened springs result in stronger edge support allowing you to spread out until the end in the mattress.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides mild pressure relief from its quilted pillow-top layer and lots of support from its pocketed coil support layer. It also comes with zones of support (a combination of soft and firmer foams, based on the area) to help you alleviate aches and pains, especially in your back.
Outside of it being the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it will be extremely cool-sleeping. There’s a breathable cover made of eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils provide plenty of airflow. This will help those who sleep more maintain a cool temperature throughout the night.
Does this sound like the mattress of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 score on our firmness scale it is a Bear is a good choice for those in search of a firm and supportive bed. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density support foam in the middle, over which is a lighter layer of responsive transition foam.
There’s plenty of support for those who sleep on their backs, and they’ll also get a little more contouring with a comfortable layer of memory foam filled by graphite gel. This helps the mattress stay cool, as does the mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material called Celliant.
However, it’s not the only noticeable characteristic of Celliant. There are studies that show it also promotes blood flow and might help in recovering. It makes Bear a great fit for anyone who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re looking to snuggle up with the Bear, get our top bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers require a lot of support to ensure their spines are aligned and also get the relief from pressure at their lower back. They may find a winning combination in the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that combines a tandem consisting of poly foam as well as pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than a medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel as if they’re on top mattress. At the same time, they’ll get a little touch of comfort due to the memory foam.
In addition, the memory foam has an infusion of cooling gel which prevents it from storing heat like the traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make space for a lot of airflow.
If you do end up going for the DreamCloud be aware that it’s quite a heavy bed, so it might be a good idea to assist you in the move into your house (and perhaps setting it up) once it arrives.
Have you bought you’re interested in the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to get our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper in search of a bed that will keep you cool at night The GhostBed Luxe could be the one that is right for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology to draw the body’s heat from sleeping.
In the beginning, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special textile which draws heat away from the sleeper and feels cool to the skin. It also has an underlying layer of gel memory foam, which is, in addition to being cool, provides plenty of cushioning and pain relief.
Another cool feature that is noteworthy as a brand GhostBed is well-known for their “Ghost Ice” cover that is found on the majority of its mattresses. Also made with a Phase Change Material which aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only drawback is that it could be slippery, and you might need to put sheets that are fitted to your bed to keep everything nice and snug.
For feel In terms of comfort, it’s a great choice for those who want to feel. GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and is expected to provide side sleepers and back sleepers a combination of comfort and support. It’s also an excellent choice for couples due to its excellent motion absorption as well as its bounciness (a benefit for sexual partners).
If your primary concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with GhostBed Luxe. GhostBed Luxe. Click here to find the most competitive price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who has had issues with back discomfort in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a good choice. It combines soft top foams with sturdy steel coils that assists in keeping the spine healthy alignment and prevents back issues. Actually, the support is so sturdy that it might also be a great option for people who sleep heavily over 250 lb.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only position that is suitable to sleep in Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel comfortable sleeping on your side. Shoulder muscles should be able to relax into your bed and allow you to get some relief from the pressure, while your hips feel supported.
Hot sleepers will be comfortable in this Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is made with what’s called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly comfortable, and as an added bonus, it comes with a thin coating of cooling gel on the top. All of these features will assist in helping the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth noting it’s a very responsive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feel of memory foam. So if you’re a fan of the feeling of a quicksand then you might want to reconsider your options.
You think you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and discomforts? Shop here for our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
It’s a hybrid mattress, and it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils for the perfect blend of support and comfort. In general, we’d say it’s on the softer side and scored a 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for context, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good match for side sleepers, who should feel some amazing pressure relief as their shoulders and hips are sunk into the comfort layer.
It’s worth noting that this comfort section is comprised of not just two, but one layer of foam: 2inches of ArcticTex fibers and an AirFoamICE stretch. Both of them are made to keep the user comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused version that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who like a soft mattress might also enjoy the Nolah, plus it’s also a comfortable option for couples. Not only will they experience the mix of comfort and support we mentioned — they’ll be able to stretch out due to the bed’s exclusive HDMax Eco Coils. With a height of 8′ they are wrapped in Edge-Tech support foam, which holds up on the edges of the bed as well as the middle. This means that Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Are you sure that it the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress that you liked it, you may want to consider one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Here are some of my suggestions based upon the type of body and age, sleeping position, and managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattresses that help cushion the pressure points in their shoulders and hips. Check out our best side mattresses. sleepers.
- Back sleepers need an appropriate combination of pressure relief and support to ensure their spines remain in a straight line, and usually, that’s in a mattress that is medium-firm. There are some top-quality alternatives in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm mattress that will keep their hips aligned with their shoulders. Find out more about why this is crucial in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are easy to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a cushioned mattress with moderate firmness, such as the ones we have in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses rely in coil systems to provide support. They typically have a firm, bouncy feel that is ideal for back, stomach and combination sleepers. We have a list of our top innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of coil and foam support and their feeling varies widely. Find the top hybrid mattresses to find out more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They use layers of foam that provide cushioning and support to the sleeper. They are the most favored type of all-foam mattress , which provide a great body contouring as well as pressure relieving. Check out the most comfortable memory foam mattresses to learn more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are typically constructed using eco-friendly Dunlop and Talalay Latex Foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. People who sleep in a combination and are heavy are often awed by these beds. Take a look at the top latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses use air to help sleepers overnight! Some of the most comfortable adjustable mattresses are the most advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our review of best air mattresses..
Choosing a sleep surface that helps mitigate pain is especially important sleepers who live with chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options which can ease different kinds of pain. Based on your needs, I’d recommend looking at the top mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain or the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to know more about pain management solutions.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy value mattress, check out the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re looking at finding a bed of high-end quality that’s worth the price check out the top mattresses for your money.
- If you’re on a strict budget, see our best mattresses under 1,000 as well as the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest an innerspring, Latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage airflow, which is essential for keeping the temperature at a minimum during the night.
- You can see my favorite air-conditioned beds in our roundup of the most comfortable cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 lb) are likely to have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I would suggest that for these sleepers to take a glance at most comfortable mattresses to ensure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Heavy sleepers (over 1 lb) need a bed that provides extra support to prevent the mattress from sagging prematurely. Edge support and overall durability are the most important considerations. To find out how to pick the best mattress that is suitable for your body go to our site for top mattresses designed for those who weigh a lot..
- Children are rapidly growing and changing bodies with specific sleeping needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our best mattresses for kids.
- The elderly (over 65) generally prefer more traditional feeling mattresses that offer mobility and support, but they are also gentle on joints. I would suggest taking a look at our top mattress for older adults to discover a feeling that works for you.
- Teens are still growing, and they have specific requirements for sleep, as well! Learn more about choosing a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you share a bed with a partner (or pet! ) it is essential to choose a mattress that features low motion transfer. I would suggest looking at the top couples’ mattresses for some examples and mattresses that offer exceptional edges, cool features, and other needs that couples might take into consideration.
- Similarly, couples in search of the best mattresses for sex are able to look through our guide to beds that are responsive and comfortable enough for getting close.
Top Mattress For Side Sleeper With Fibromyalgia FAQs
What should I budget on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this and it’s crucial to take your budget into account. There are a variety of great mattresses to be found at nearly every price point! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is typically considered one that’s under $1,000 for a Queen-sized.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your old mattress each 7-10 years. However, a mattress can be prone to sagging if you don’t place it on a proper foundation or treat it with care. You can also prolong the lifespan of a mattress that is old for several months by using an mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s essential to look over the warranty. It can also give you an idea of how long it’s expected to last.
What is the most comfortable mattress to relieve back pain?
Many people suffering from back pain will find that a medium or firm mattress is ideal for their back. This type of bed will aid in keeping your spine straight throughout the night and can ease a lot of back pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which can help with your specific back pain, look through our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping positions, stomach sleepers need the greatest amount of support. In this regard, they’re better off using a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses on this list it’s those like the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva might be viable options. If they want a wider choice, check out our roundup of the most comfortable mattress for stomach-sleepers.
What’s the most comfortable mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers fall on the opposite side of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they generally prefer mattresses with softer cushions (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. The majority of mattresses listed here should be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Side Sleeper With Fibromyalgia