If you’re looking to buy a brand new bed but aren’t sure where to begin. There are plenty of options available at brick and mortar establishments, but there are hundreds more swirling within the realm of online bed-in-a box brands. So , what’s the ideal bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Semi Truck
Well, keep in mind that the term “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different types of sleepers require different features from their bed, so what works for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
That’s why we made sure to keep a broad range of categories in mind when making our top picks. We hope that the majority of people will be able to discover not only the “best” mattress and not just the one that’s the best fit for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our top mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the details of each of these beds We’d like to talk an overview of how we came to select these beds.
Here at Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 products in our mattress lab, running every one of them through tests like pressure mapping and measuring motion transfer using the seismometer. Then, we assign each bed an overall rating according to the materials used, comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also factor in quality of the mattress with categories such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our roundup of Best Mattresses to represent the most excellent among the top, we really looked at each mattress’s overall score into account. Every mattress in this list has an overall score of 4 or higher. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When you are looking for a high-end mattress, you should find a mattress that ticks all the right boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support, cushioning pressure relief, and top-quality mattress materials that don’t fall apart too fast.
The Saatva provides all the benefits of those costly models, but for a more affordable price. With a durable coil-on-coil construction, it has a traditional innerspring feel that should be a good fit for all types of sleepers. It’s also available in three different firmness levels (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm, and Firm), which increases its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers are likely to be the most comfortable on Luxury as well as the Firm model, while those who sleep on their sides should prefer the Plush Soft model. For those who sleep in combination will likely be able to easily switch positions on any model, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model specially designed for sleepers who are heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva mattress is that its coils give the bed exceptional edge support. You should be able to sit on or sleep close to the edge of your mattress without feeling like it’s going to collapse or cause you to slide off. The only downside to the Saatva’s springiness is that it causes quite a lot of motion transfer, so if you’re sleeping with an individual, you could be able to feel each other’s movements during the late at night, particularly if either or both of you is the type of sleeper who is light.
In the end, it’s worthwhile shining a light on some of the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made from natural cotton, and is CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have the worry of sleeping in a room with dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has grown to be among the top recognizable names in the mattress game due to its customizable. Customers can take a sleep quiz on the Helix website, which takes their body type, sleeping preferences, and many other factors into consideration so that the brand can recommend the ideal mattress.
If you’re a sleeper on the side most likely, you’ll be pointing towards the Helix Midnight, a medium-firm mattress that offers an enveloping feel. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body and cradles delicate areas like hips and shoulders. This is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because it’s where they put the most stress when they sleep. Back sleepers should also be content with this mix of comfort and support.
The Helix Midnight is also a great mattress for side-sleeping couples. Since it’s a hybrid that has a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams, which creates sufficient support to accommodate two persons. Although this can cause the slightest amount of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to disturb either of you. In addition, the firmness makes it an ideal mattress for sex.
If you’re a side sleeper looking for a bit more plush pressure relief, I’d suggest checking out Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress which comes with more foam layer. Also, you can take a look at other of our top-rated side sleeper mattresses. Or, if you’re convinced by this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or buts about it — mattresses aren’t cheap. However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune to get a good night’s Zzz’s. For example it’s the Nectar mattress is an excellent bargain that packs a serious comfort punch without spending a lot of money.
At present, it is priced under 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts, this memory foam bed is built of 5″ of soft gel memory foam. This allows for ample sinkage and deep body-contouring which can be beneficial for sleepers who are side-sleeping. You should also feel intense pressure relief and cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
At the same time it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar has enough support in its foam with high density below the back, which are likely to appreciate the moderate firmness of the mattress. The best part is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of movement across the mattress and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. If you’re in the market of a mattress that’s super soft and would like to know more about Nectar Premier, the company’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra bells and whistles.
Are you happy with this value mattress? You can get a much more affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with someone else The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples need. It is available in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm version and most couples will be in a position to find the bed that is right for their preferences. All of the options have solid edges (which makes the bed appear bigger) and solid motion isolationthat keeps you from being a victim of your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples should also be aware of cooling when looking for the best mattress for them, since two bodies give off more body heat than one. But this should not be a problem for the Signature mattress, which is made of an naturally cool, latex-like foam that is in the comfort layer. Additionally, it has a hybrid design with springs that can accommodate plenty of airflow.
Another trait that should be attractive to lovers will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it up to the latex-like foam) and makes it a good mattress for sexual sex. Finally, it’s worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand is able to pass savings onto the customer. This makes Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and all of the other products by the brand) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, but one that still has a nice, high-quality feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 lb and over) and you’re looking for a mattress that’s going to provide enough support. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes in four firmness levels that include Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally, the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils designed for heavier folks. These springs are strengthened, resulting in stronger edge support allowing you to spread out all the way to the very end to the edge of your bed.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some soft pressure relief thanks to its quilted pillow-top layer and plenty of firm support from its pocketed coil support layer. The mattress also offers zones of support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, based on the area) to ease aches and pains, especially for back pain.
Outside of this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it will be extremely cool to sleep. The cover is breathable and made out of sustainable Tencel, and the coils provide plenty of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier keep a low temperature through the entire night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 rating on our firmness scale, the Bear should appeal to folks who are looking for a comfortable and comfortable bed. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density support foam at the bottom, topped by a thinner layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s sufficient support for back sleepers, and they’ll also benefit from a more contouring with a comfort layer of memory foam that’s filled by graphite. This helps the mattress stay cool, and so does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material known as Celliant.
However, cooling isn’t the only noteworthy characteristic of Celliant. Some studies show that it can also improve blood flow, which could help in recovering. It makes Bear an ideal choice for athletes or anyone who is active.
If you’re eager to curl up on Bear Bear, get our top deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need plenty of support to keep their spines aligned, while also receiving the necessary pressure relief to prevent pain at low back. They might find a good combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that uses an amalgamation consisting of poly foam as well as pocketed coils.
These materials make the DreamCloud just a little more firm than medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re sitting on top of the bed. In addition, they’ll get a little touch of comfort by the foam memory.
In addition, the memory foam comes with cooling gel in the form of an infusion that prevents it from absorbing heat like traditional memory foam. And the bed’s coils make room for quite a bit of airflow.
If you do end up opting for the DreamCloud be aware that it’s a very heavy mattress, and it could be a good idea to assist you in getting it in your house (and perhaps setting it up) after it’s arrived.
Sold on your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a fan of hot sleep and are in search of a bed that will to cool down during the night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the best choice you’re looking for. This mattress features cooling technology that helps draw the body’s heat from sleepers.
In the beginning, there’s an infusion of Phase Change Material, a special type of fabric that draws heat away from the person sleeping and is cool to the feel. Additionally, it has a layer of gel memory foam, which as well as being cool, provides plenty of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature as a brand GhostBed is famous as the brand that has their “Ghost Ice” cover on many of its mattresses. Also made with a phase change material which aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only drawback is that it is a little slippery, and you might want to use sheets that are fitted to your bed to keep it neat and secure.
In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer the back and side sleepers an ideal balanced amount of support and comfort. It’s also a fantastic choice for couples due to its amazing motion absorption and its bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If your primary concern is staying cool, you’ll love the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper that has struggled with back discomfort in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great alternative. It combines soft top foams and sturdy steel coils that assists in keeping your spine in a balanced alignment and avoids back problems. Actually, the support is so solid that it can be an ideal alternative for those who weigh more than 250 pounds.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only option for the Casper Wave Hybrid. The mattress should be comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into your bed and let you enjoy some relief from pressure and your hips should feel supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will feel right at home with this Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer offers plenty of space to allow airflow, and the comfort layer is made with what’s known as Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely breathable and as an added feature, it features a thin coating of cooling gel on top. These features should assist in helping the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note that this is a responsive bed and doesn’t have the more sluggish feel like memory foam. So if you’re a fan of the feeling of a quicksand, you may want to consider a different bed.
Think you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Find us here to get the best price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils for an optimum blend of comfort and support. Overall, we’d say it’s a bit soft with a score of 6/10 on our firmness scale (for an example the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This means that this model Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who can expect to feel incredible pressure relief when their hips and shoulders are sunk into the cushion of comfort.
It’s worth noting that this comfort section is made of not only one, but two layers of foam: 2inches of ArcticTex fibers, and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of them are designed to keep the sleeper at a comfortable temperature, with the second being a graphite-infused variation that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who prefer an extra soft mattress may enjoy the Nolah, plus it’s also a comfortable option for couples. It’s not just that they’ll experience the mix of support and comfort that we talked about, they’ll also be able to stretch due to the bed’s exclusive HDMax Eco Coils. At 8” tall they are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam that is used to support both sides of the bed as well as the middle. That means the Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Are you sure that you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress that you liked then you could benefit from one of our more specific mattress guides. Here are some of my suggestions based upon the type of body, age, sleep posture, pain management, and more.
- Side sleepers do best on soft to medium-firm mattresses that cushion the pressure points in their shoulders and hips. We have compiled a list of the top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal balance of support and pressure relief to keep their spines straight, and they’ll typically find that in a medium-firm mattress. There are some top-quality alternatives in the top mattress to back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that keeps their hips aligned in a straight line with the shoulders. Learn more about why that’s important in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are simple to move around and change positions on. I would suggest these sleepers stick to a bouncy mattress with an average-firm feel, similar to those in our top mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built on coil support systems. They typically have a firm, bouncy feel and work well for back, stomach and combo sleepers. You can check out our top innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses use a mix of coils and foam, and their feel varies widely. Check out the best hybrid mattresses for more information.
- Foam mattresses do not have any coil support. They employ layers of foam to both provide cushioning and support to the sleeping person. They are the most favored type of all-foam mattress that offer a lot of body-contouring and relief from pressure. Take a look at the most comfortable mattress made of memory foam to learn more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually constructed from green Dunlop or Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. Combination sleepers and heavy people are often awed by these mattresses. Look over the best latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to help sleepers all night! The most comfortable adjustable beds are advanced air mattresses. Get more information in our roundup of the the top air mattresses.
Choosing a sleep surface that reduces the pain is crucial for those who live with chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options that could help with several different kinds of pain. Depending on what you need, I’d recommend looking at the most suitable mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain or the best sciatica mattresses articles to find out more about the best pain management options.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy value mattress, check out the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re interested in getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the cost, take a look at the best mattresses for the price.
- If you’re on a strict budget, check out our top mattresses for under $1000 and the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest a mattress made of latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote airflow, which is crucial to keep the temperature low in the night.
- My top mattresses that breathe in our roundup of the most comfortable cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers with light weights (under 130 lb) are likely to have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I would suggest that for these sleepers to take a glance at top soft mattresses to ensure that they have the pressure relief they require.
- Heavy sleepers (over 1 lb) need a bed that offers extra support to prevent premature mattress sagging. Overall durability and edge support are typically the main concerns. To learn how to choose a mattress that suits your body go to our site for top mattresses designed for those who weigh a lot..
- Kids are growing rapidly and evolving bodies that have specific sleeping needs! Learn to prioritize your child’s health and sleep in our top mattresses for children..
- Seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional-looking mattresses that provide mobility and support, but they are also gentle on joints. I’d recommend taking a look at our best mattresses for older people to find a feel that works for you.
- Teens are still growing and they have unique requirements for sleep, as well! Find out more about selecting an appropriate mattress in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you have a bed to share with a partner (or pet! ), it’s important to pick a mattress that features low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the most suitable mattresses for couples to get some ideas, as well as mattresses that offer exceptional edges, cool options, and other needs that couples could consider.
- Similarly, couples in search of the best mattresses for sex should check out our guide for beds that are supple and comfortable enough for getting close.
Top Mattress For Semi Truck FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this, so it’s important to take your budget into account. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses available at all price points! Overall, a budget mattress is usually considered to be one that’s under $1,000 for a Queen-size.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress at least each 7-10 years. However, a mattress can be prone to sagging if you don’t place it on a proper foundation or care for it in a rough way. It is also possible to extend the life of a mattress that is old for some time by using the mattress topper.
Whenever you’re buying a new bed, it’s important to check the warranty. It can also give you a good idea of how long it should last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back pain?
Most people who struggle with back pain find that a firm or medium-firm mattress is ideal for their back. This kind of bed can aid in keeping your spine straight overnight, which can help alleviate some of the back pain. To find a mattress that will help you with your particular back pain, check out our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the most support. With that in mind, they’re better off using a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re considering the mattresses in this list, the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva are two options that could be worth considering. To get a larger choice, check out our roundup of the most comfortable sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the best mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers fall on the other end of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. While they require some support, they tend to prefer mattresses with softer cushions (or medium-firm) that have a lot of cushioning for their shoulders hips. A majority of the mattresses in this list will be a great match for sleepers who prefer side sleeping, most notably the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Semi Truck