If you’re looking for a new mattress, but have no idea what to look for. There are many options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more rumbling around within the realm of digital bed-in-a-box brands. So what’s the best bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Back Pain Singapore
Keep in mind that the term “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different types of sleepers require different features from their bed, so what’s best for one person may not work for another.
That’s why we have a variety of subjects in our mind while we made our top choices. We hope that the majority of users will be able get not only”the “best” mattress however, but one that is best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the nitty gritty of each bed, we’d like to share a little bit about how we came to select these beds.
At Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattresses within our lab for mattresses, running every one of them through tests like pressure mapping and measuring motion transfer with seismometer. Then, we assign each mattress an overall score according to the materials used, comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also take into account quality of the mattress with categories such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the top out of them, we really considered each bed’s overall score into consideration. Every mattress in this list has an overall score of 4 or more. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When shopping for a luxury mattress, you should choose a mattress that checks all the boxes. You’re looking for a mattress with excellent support and pressure relief cushioning, and quality materials that aren’t going to be able to break down as quickly.
The Saatva has all the advantages of the more expensive models, but at lower costs. With a durable coil-on-coil design, it features the traditional innerspring feel that should be suitable for a variety of sleepers. It is also available in three different firmness levels (Plush Soft, Luxury Firm and Firm), which makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Stomach and back sleepers will be the most comfortable on the Luxury or Firm models while those who sleep on their sides should prefer the Plush Soft model. For those who sleep in combination will likely be able to easily switch positions on any of the models because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. There’s even an HD model specially designed for heavier sleepers.
Another added bonus of the Saatva is that its coils offer the mattress exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sit on or sleep close to the edge of the mattress and not feel like it’s going to fall over or cause you to slide off. The only downside to its springy nature is that it causes an extremely high amount of motion transfer meaning that if you sleep with an individual, you could be able to feel each other’s movements during the night, especially if one or the other are an eazy sleeper.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made of organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t have the worry of sleeping with dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has grown to be among the top well-known brands in the mattress market due to its flexibility. Customers can take a sleep quiz via the Helix website that takes their body type, sleep preferences, and many other factors into account so that the brand can recommend the most ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper, it’s likely that you’ll be pointing towards the Helix Midnight, an average-firm mattress that provides an enveloping feel. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body and cradles vulnerable areas such as the hips and shoulders. This is essential for side sleepers because that’s the place they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers must also be content with this mix of comfort and support.
The Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Because it’s a hybrid mattress with a mattress, it has pocketed coils below the foams, which creates adequate support for 2 persons. Although this can cause the slightest amount of bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to seriously disturb the other person or you. Plus, the responsiveness makes it an ideal mattress for sex.
If you’re a side sleeper looking for a bit more plush pressure-relief, you should check into the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress that comes with additional foam layers. Also, you can look at our other top-rated side sleeper mattresses. If you’re sold on this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or even buts about it. Mattresses can be incredibly expensive. However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune to get a good night’s Zzz’s. As an example the Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress with a significant relaxation punch, without spending a lot of money.
Currently priced at under 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts The memory foam bed is made of 5″ of plush gel memory foam. This allows for ample relaxation and body contouring that can work wonders for sleepers who are side-sleeping. They will also feel extreme pressure relief as well as soft support around the hips and shoulders.
In addition the Nectar provides enough support with its foam with high density below for those who sleep on their backs, and will appreciate the moderate firmness of the mattress. The best part is that the memory foam can withstand a great deal of motion across the mattress and makes it a fantastic pick for couples. If anyone is in search for a bed that is super soft and would like to know more about this brand’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional features and bells.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Get an even more affordable bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with a partner The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples need. It is available in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm version, so most couples should be able to find the right bed for their preferences. All models have sturdy edges (which makes the bed appear bigger) and a solid motion isolation, keeping you from feeling your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples should also consider cooling when looking for the best mattress for them, since two bodies give off much more heat to the body than one. However, this should not be a problem for the Signature, which has the naturally cooling latex-like foam that is in its comfort layer. It also has an innovative design that incorporates springs that can accommodate plenty of airflow.
Another feature that will appeal to lovebirds will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it up to latex-like foam) that makes it a good mattress for sexual sex. It’s also worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand is able to pass savings on to customers. This is what makes Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and any of the products from the brand) a budget-friendly mattress for couples — albeit one that still has an appealing, high-quality feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 pounds or more), then you need a mattress that’s going to provide enough support. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes in four different levels of firmness including Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus, which is made with reinforced steel coils designed for heavier folks. These strengthened springs also result in extra-strong edge support, which allows you to spread all the way to the edge of the bed.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides gentle pressure relief from its quilted pillow-top layer and ample firmness thanks to its coil-like support layer. It also provides zoned support (a combination of soft and firmer foams, based on the region) to help ease aches and pains, especially on your back.
Apart from the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it will be extremely cool to sleep. The cover is breathable and made from eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils provide a ton of airflow. This should help heavier sleepers maintain a cool temperature all night long.
Does this sound like the bed of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 score on our scale of firmness 7/10, the Bear should appeal to folks looking for a firm and supportive bed. This comes from a thick layer of high-density support foam in the middle, topped by a thinner layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s more than enough support here for back sleepers, and they’ll also get a little shape from the cushion of comfort foam that’s filled by graphite. This keeps the mattress cool, and so does a cover of breathable, lightweight material called Celliant.
However, it’s not the only noteworthy feature of Celliant. Some studies show that it also promotes blood flow and might help in the recovery process. This makes the Bear a great fit for those who lives an active life.
If you’re ready to curl up with the Bear, get our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers require a lot of support to keep their spines aligned, while also receiving the necessary pressure relief to prevent pain at their lower back. They could find a great combination in the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress made up of an amalgamation of memory foam, poly foam, as well as pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a little more firm than a medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel as if they’re sitting on top of the bed. In addition they’ll feel a touch of comfort from the memory foam.
Speaking of which, the memory foam is infused with cooling gel in the form of an infusion, keeping it from trapping heat the way the traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils create enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you decide to choosing the DreamCloud, know that it’s a very heavy bed, so it may be beneficial to assist in the process of the move into your house (and maybe even setting it up) after it’s arrived.
Sold on your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a sleeper who is hot seeking a bed that can help cool you down at night then the GhostBed Luxe could be the ideal mattress for you. The mattress has cooling technology that draws body heat away from sleeping.
In the beginning, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special textile that draws heat away from the sleeping person and feels cool to the touch. It also comes with an underlying layer of gel memory foam, which is, in addition to being cool, also provides lots of comfort and cushioning.
Another notable cooling characteristic as a brand GhostBed is well-known by their “Ghost Ice” cover for many mattress models. Additionally, it is made from a Phase Change Material that aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. Its only disadvantage is that it can be a bit slippery, which is why you may want to use sheets that are fitted to your bed to keep it nice and snug.
In terms of feel In terms of comfort, in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and will give those who sleep on their sides and backs a balance of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples due to its amazing motion absorption and bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If your main concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with this GhostBed Luxe. Click here for the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who has had issues with back pain in the past the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great choice. It is a combination of soft top foams and supportive steel coilsthat assists in keeping your spine within a neutral position and helps prevent back pain. In fact the support is robust that it could be a great alternative for those who weigh more than 250 lb.
But back-sleeping isn’t the only suitable position for this Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel comfortable lying on your side. Shoulder muscles should be able to relax into the bed and allow you to get some relief from pressure while your hips feel comfortable and supported.
Hot sleepers will feel comfortable with this Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is made of what’s called Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely airy, and as an added touch, it has an extremely thin layer of cooling gel on the top. These features should help you keep your Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note the fact that it’s a responsive bed and doesn’t have the more sluggish feel that memory foam provides. If you’re a lover of the quicksand feel, you may want to consider a different bed.
Think you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and discomforts? Find us here to get our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils for a mixture of support and comfort. Overall, we’d say that it’s on the soft side, scoring a 6/10 on our firmness scale (for the sake of context, moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This makes the Nolah Evolution an especially good choice for sleepers on the side who can expect to feel incredible pressure relief when their hips and shoulders slide into the comfortable layer.
It’s important to note that this section of comfort is comprised of not just only one, but two layers of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of them are made to keep the user comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused variant of the original Nolah AirFoam used in the brand’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like mattresses that are soft might like the Nolah and it’s an ideal choice for couples. They’ll not only get that mix of support and comfort we mentioned — they’ll be able to stretch out because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam that supports on the edges of the bed, and also the middle. This means that you can rest assured that the Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Is the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress that you were looking for then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Below are a few of my suggestions based on body type and age, sleeping positions, managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their shoulders and hips. Check out our best side mattresses. sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal level of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line, and typically, they’ll find this in a mattress that is medium-firm. You can find high-end options in the best mattresses to back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that will keep their hips aligned in a straight line with the shoulders. Learn more about why that’s essential in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Sleepers who are prone to combination prefer mattresses that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a bouncy mattress with a medium-firm feel, like the ones in our best combo mattresses. sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are based in coil systems to provide support. They often are firm and bouncy in feel, and are suitable for stomach, back, and mixed sleepers. We have a list of our best innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of coils and foam, and their feel varies widely. Find the top hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses don’t include any coil support. They use layers of foam that cushion and help the sleeper. Mattresses made of memory foam are popular type of all-foam mattress that offer a lot of body-contouring as well as pressure relieving. Take a look at the most comfortable memory foam mattresses to find out more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are typically constructed from environmentally friendly Dunlop as well as Talalay Latex Foam. They are naturally cool and lively. Heavy people and sleepers in combination often like these beds. Look over the best latex mattresses to learn more about this natural material.
- Air mattresses use air to provide support to the sleeper all night! Some of the best adjustable beds are the most advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our review of the top air mattresses..
Choosing a sleep surface that helps mitigate pain is particularly important for sleepers who live with chronic pain. I’ve chosen mattresses which can ease different types of pain. Based on your needs I’d suggest you look at the best mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain, or best mattresses for sciatica articles to learn more about pain management solutions.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy quality mattress at a reasonable price, look into the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re interested in getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the cost check out the top mattresses for your cost.
- If you’re on a tight budget, take a look at our top mattresses for under $1,000 as well as the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest an innerspring, Latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote ventilation, which can be crucial for keeping the temperature at a minimum in the night.
- My top air-conditioned beds in our roundup of top mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 pounds) will often have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I’d suggest these sleepers take a glance at top soft mattresses to ensure that they get the pressure relief they require.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) need a bed that offers extra support to prevent premature mattress sagging. Edge support and overall durability are usually important concerns. For more information on how to select the best mattress that is suitable for your body go to our site to find the top mattresses designed for people who are heavy..
- Children are rapidly growing and changing bodies with specific sleep needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s sleep in our top mattresses for children..
- Seniors (over 65) tend to prefer more traditional feeling mattresses that offer flexibility and support, yet are still gentle on sensitive joints. I suggest looking at our top mattress for older adults to find one that is suitable for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have specific requirements for sleep, too! Find out more about selecting a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sharing a bed with a partner
- If you have a bed to share with a companion (or pet! ), it’s important to choose one that has low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the most suitable mattresses for couples to get some ideas and mattresses that offer exceptional Edge support and cooling options and other requirements that couples could be thinking about.
- Also, couples looking for of the most comfortable mattresses for sexual intimacy are able to look through our guide to beds that are supple and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Mattress For Back Pain Singapore FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this, so it’s important to take your budget into consideration. Thankfully, there are great mattresses in every price range! Overall, a budget mattress is typically considered one that costs less than $1,000 for a Queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress every 7-10 years. However, a mattress can fall over prematurely if it isn’t put it on a suitable foundation or treat it roughly. You can also prolong the life of an old mattress for a few months by putting on an mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s essential to look over its warranty. This will also provide you with a good idea of how long it should last.
What is the best mattress for back stiffness?
The majority of people with back pain find that a medium or firm mattress is ideal for them. This type of bed will help you keep your spine straight overnight and can ease some of the discomfort. To find a mattress that will help you with your particular back pain, look through our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping types, stomach sleepers require the most support. This is why they’re best off with a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses listed on this list, they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva are two options that could be worth considering. If they want a wider choice, look through our list of the best sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the most comfortable mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers are at the opposite side of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. While they require some support, they usually prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. The majority of mattresses listed here should be a great match for sleepers who prefer side sleeping, most notably the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Back Pain Singapore