If you’re looking for a new mattress, but don’t know where to begin. There are many options to be found at brick-and-mortar establishments, but there are hundreds of others circulating within the realm of online bed-in-a box brands. So , what’s the ideal bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Back Pain In Nigeria
Keep in mind that the word “best” is somewhat subjective. Different types of sleepers require different features from a bed, so what’s best for one person may not work for another.
That’s why we have a variety of subjects in our mind while we made our top choices. Our goal is that all people will be able to get not only an “best” mattress and not just the one that’s most suitable for their needs.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the in-depth details of each bed we’d like to tell you some details about the method we used to select these beds.
At Scaramouch, we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattress models in our mattress lab. We’ve put every one of them through tests, including pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer using a seismometer. From there, we give each mattress an overall score in accordance with the material and comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also take into account brand performance with categories like warranty and value.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the best of the best, we took each bed’s overall score into consideration. Every last mattress in this list is rated 4 or higher. The top-scoring mattresses are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which have scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, you must find a mattress that ticks all the right boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support and pressure relief cushioning, and quality mattress materials that don’t fall apart too fast.
The Saatva provides all the benefits of those expensive models, but at an affordable cost. Built with a sturdy coil-on-coil construction, it has a traditional innerspring feeling that is suitable to a wide range of sleepers. It is also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm and Firm) that makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Stomach and back sleepers are likely to be the most comfortable on Luxury as well as the Firm model. While those who sleep on their sides should prefer using the Plush Soft model. If you’re a combination sleeper you’ll be able to quickly change positions on any model, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model specially designed for sleepers who are heavier.
Another added bonus of the Saatva mattress is its coils provide the mattress with outstanding edge support. You should be able to sleep or sit close to the edge of the mattress and not feel like it’s going to collapse or make you fall over. The only issue with its springy nature is that it results in an extremely high amount of motion transfer meaning that if you sleep with your partner, you might be able to feel each other’s movements during the night, especially if one or both of you are a light sleeper.
It’s also worth shining a the spotlight on Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made of organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need be concerned about sleeping near toxic chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now an extremely notable names in the mattress industry due to its customizable. Customers are able to take a sleep test through the Helix website and take their body type, sleeping preferences, and other factors into consideration so that the company can suggest the ideal mattress.
If you’re a side-sleeper most likely, you’ll be directed towards the Helix Midnight, an average-firm mattress that provides a hug-like feel. The comfort layer of foam contours to the body and cradles delicate areas like hips and shoulders, which is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because it’s where they put the most pressure when sleeping. Back sleepers should be happy with this combination of support and comfort.
The Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Because it’s a hybrid mattress that has a layer of pocketed coils below the foams, which creates sufficient support to accommodate two people. While this also results in some bounce, it’s not enough to disturb the other person or you. In addition, the firmness makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a sleeper on the side who needs a little more pressure-relief, I’d recommend checking for Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes more foam layer. Also, you can take a look at other of our top-rated side sleeper mattresses. Or, if you’re sold on this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it — mattresses can be extremely expensive. However, that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune to get a good night’s Zzz’s. As an example, it’s the Nectar mattress is an excellent value buy with a significant relaxation punch, without costing you a fortune.
At present, it is priced under 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts This memory foam mattress is constructed by using 5″ of soft Gel memory foam. This gives you plenty of relaxation and body contouring that can work wonders for side sleepers. They should also feel some immense pressure relief and cushions at the hips and shoulders.
In addition, the Nectar provides enough support with its foam with high density below the back, which should enjoy the medium level of firmness. The best part is that the memory foam can withstand a great deal of motion across the entire structure, making it a great choice for couples. And if anyone’s in search of a super-soft bed, they should check out the brand’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional alarms.
Sold on this great value mattress? Get an even more affordable bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with someone else and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples want. It comes in a Medium, Soft and Firm version and most couples will be able to find the bed that is right for their needs. Each of them has strong edges (which makes the bed appear bigger) and solid motion isolationthat keeps your partner from feeling every toss and turn.
Couples should be aware of cooling when choosing a new mattress, as two bodies emit much more heat to the body than one. But this shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature mattress, which is made of the naturally cooling similar to latex in the cushion layer. Furthermore, it comes with an innovative hybrid design, with springs that have room for lots of airflow.
Another feature that will attract lovers will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it to latex-like foam), which makes it a great mattress for sex. Also, it’s important to note it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so the brand is able to pass savings on to customers. This is what makes it possible to make the Signature (and every one of the products from the brand) an affordable mattress for couples, though one that’s still a nice, high-quality feel.
If you think the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 pounds and above), then you need a mattress that will provide enough support. The WinkBed is a great choice, as it comes with four levels of firmness including Luxury Firm, Softer as well as Firmer. Then there’s the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils specifically designed for people who weigh more. These strengthened springs also result in stronger edge support which allows you to spread to the edge in the mattress.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides soft pressure relief thanks to its quilted pillow-top layer and plenty of firm support from its coil-like support layer. The mattress also offers zoned support (a mixture of soft and more firm foams, based on the area) to help ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically in your back.
In addition to the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool to sleep. There’s a breathable cover made from eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils allow for a ton of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier maintain a cool temperature through the entire night.
Do you think this is the bed of your dreams? Get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our scale of firmness it is a Bear will appeal to those in search of a firm and comfortable bed. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density foam on the bottom. It is followed by a thin layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s sufficient support for back sleepers. they’ll also get a little shape from a comfortable layer of memory foam that’s filled with graphite gel. This keeps the mattress cool, as does the mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material called Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only notable feature of Celliant. Certain studies have shown that it also promotes blood flow, which could help in the recovery process. This makes the Bear a great fit for those who lives an active life.
If you’re eager to curl in your Bear, get our most affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need lots of support to keep their spines aligned and also get the relief from pressure to avoid pain at the lower back. They might find a good combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that combines a tandem with memory foam and poly foam, as well as pocketed coils.
These materials give the DreamCloud slightly firmer than a medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel as if they’re on top of the mattress. While at the same time they’ll feel a bit of a hug by the foam memory.
In addition, the memory foam is infused with cooling gel in the form of an infusion that prevents it from absorbing heat as the traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils allow enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you decide to choosing the DreamCloud be aware that it’s a very heavy mattress, and it could be beneficial to assist you in getting it in your home (and maybe even setting it up) when it arrives.
Sold on you’re interested in the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to get our best price.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper looking for a mattress that will keep you cool at night The GhostBed Luxe could be the one that is right for you. This mattress features cooling technology that helps draw body heat away from the sleeper.
First, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special fabric that absorbs heat from the sleeper and feels cool to the feel. It also has a layer of gel memory foam that, in addition to being cool, provides plenty of cushioning and pain relief.
Another notable cooling characteristic: As a brand, GhostBed is well-known as the brand that has its “Ghost Ice” cover that is found on the majority of its mattresses. Also made with a phase change material which aids in ensuring that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only drawback is that it is a little slippery, and you might want to use a fitted sheet on your bed that keeps everything comfortable and cozy.
For feel in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and is expected to provide side sleepers and back sleepers an ideal combination of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples due to its amazing motion absorption and the bounce (a plus for sex).
If your primary concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who’s had problems with back pain in the past it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great choice. It blends soft top foams with sturdy steel coils that aids in keeping your spine within a healthy alignment and avoids back problems. In fact the support is solid that it can be a good alternative for those who weigh more than 250 lb.
However, it’s not the only position that is suitable that works with Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel comfortable sleeping on your side. The shoulders ought to sink down into the bed and let you enjoy some relief from pressure and your hips should feel comfortable and supported.
Hot sleepers will feel right at home in this Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design has a lot of room to allow airflow, and the comfort layer is made of what’s known as Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly airy and as an added feature, it features an extremely thin layer of cooling gel that is placed on over the top. All of these traits should help the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note that this is a very responsive bed that doesn’t offer the more sluggish feel like memory foam. So if you’re a fan of that quicksand feeling then you might want to look elsewhere.
Think the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Find us here to get our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils to provide a mixture of support and comfort. In general, we’d say it’s a bit soft, scoring a 6/10 on our firmness scale (for the sake of context, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This is what makes this model Nolah Evolution an especially good match for side sleepers who will feel incredible pressure relief when their shoulders and hips are sunk into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is composed of not one, but two layers of foam: 2inches of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of these materials are specifically designed to keep sleepers comfortable, the former being a graphite-infused variant that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam that is found in the company’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like an extra soft mattress may enjoy the Nolah and it’s a comfy choice for couples. It’s not just that they’ll experience the mix of comfort and support we talked about, they’ll also be able stretch out thanks to the bed’s patent-pending HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam for support, which supports on the edges of the bed and also the middle. That means Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Is you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress that you were looking for then you could benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Below are a few of my recommendations based on the type of body and age, sleeping positions, pain management, and more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattresses that help cushion the pressure points in their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers need an appropriate combination of support and pressure relief to keep their spines in a straight line, and they’ll typically find that in a medium-firm mattress. They can find some high-quality options in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that will keep their hips in alignment with their shoulders. Find out more about why this is important in our best stomach mattresses sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are easy to move about and change positions on. I would suggest these sleepers stick to a bouncy mattress with moderate firmness, such as the ones in our top mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built on coil support systems. They typically are firm and bouncy in feel that is ideal for back, stomach and combination sleepers. You can check out our top innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of coil and foam support, and their feel is different. Take a look at the top hybrid mattresses for more information.
- Foam mattresses do not have any coil support. They make use of layers of foam that cushion and help the sleeper. Mattresses made of memory foam are popular type of all-foam mattress , which provide a great body contouring and relief from pressure. Check out the top mattress made of memory foam to learn more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are often made with eco-friendly Dunlop or Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. Combination sleepers and heavy people are often awed by these mattresses. Take a look at the top latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to help sleepers overnight! A few of the best adjustable mattresses are air mattresses that have advanced technology. Learn more in our roundup of the the top air mattresses.
Selecting a mattress that reduces pain is especially important sleepers who live with chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options that can help you with kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing I’d suggest looking into the most suitable pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and best mattresses for sciatica articles to know more about pain relief solutions.
- If you are looking for a long-lasting value mattress, take a look at the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re looking at getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the price consider looking at the best mattresses for the cost.
- If you’re working on a strict budget, take a look at our best mattresses under $1000 and the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest a mattress made of latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage airflow, which is essential for keeping the temperature at a minimum during the night.
- You can see my favorite air-conditioned beds in our roundup of the most comfortable mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers with light weights (under 130 lbs) are likely to have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I’d recommend for these sleepers to take a review of the top soft mattresses to ensure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Heavy sleepers (over lb) require a mattress that provides an extra level of support to stop the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are typically the main concerns. To learn how to choose the best mattress for your body type, visit our page to find the top mattresses designed for heavy people.
- Kids have rapidly growing and evolving bodies that have specific sleeping needs! Learn to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our top mattresses for children..
- For seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional feeling mattresses that offer support and mobility, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I suggest looking at our top mattresses for older adults to find a feel that works for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have unique sleep needs, as well! Learn more about choosing an appropriate mattress in our top mattresses for teenagers.
Sharing a bed with a partner
- If you share a bed with a companion (or pet! ) It is important to choose an option that is low in motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the best mattresses for couples for a few examples and mattresses that offer exceptional edge support, cooling options, and other needs that couples may be thinking about.
- Similarly, couples in search of the most comfortable mattresses for sexual intimacy can look through our guide to mattresses that are responsive and comfortable enough to allow you to get close.
Top Mattress For Back Pain In Nigeria FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this and it’s crucial to take your personal budget into account. There are a variety of great mattresses at nearly every price point! A budget mattress is generally considered to be one priced under $1000 for a Queen-size.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress at least at least every seven to ten years. However, a mattress can be prone to sagging if you don’t place it on a good foundation or treat it with care. It is also possible to extend the life of a mattress that is old for a few months by adding a mattress protector.
If you are buying a new bed, it’s essential to take a look at its warranty. This can also give you a good idea of how long it’s expected to last.
What is the most comfortable mattress for back stiffness?
Many people suffering from back pain discover the medium-firm or firm mattress is ideal for their back. The type of mattress you choose will assist you in keeping your spine straight during the night and can ease many of the back pain. If you are looking for a mattress that will help you with your particular back pain, take a look at our top mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping types, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. With that in mind, they’re advised to choose a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses listed on this list it’s the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva might be viable options. If they want a wider selection, they can always look through our list of the most comfortable mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the ideal mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are at the other end of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. Although they do require support, they tend to prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. The majority of mattresses listed here should be an ideal fit for those who sleep on their sides especially Helix Midnight. Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Back Pain In Nigeria