You’re looking of a mattress, but aren’t sure what to look for. There are many options available at brick and mortar establishments however, there are hundreds of others circulating in the world of online bed-in-a box brands. So , what’s the ideal mattresses for the year 2022? Top Mattress For Back Pain In Kenya
Keep in mind that the word “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different sleepers require different characteristics from a bed, so what is effective for one individual will not work for another.
This is why we made sure to keep a broad range of different categories when presenting our top choices. We hope that the majority of users will be able discover not only an “best” mattress, but the mattress that’s most suitable for their needs.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our top mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the details of each bed We’d like to talk some details about the method we used to choose these beds.
At Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattress models in our mattress lab, running each one through tests, including pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer with seismometer. We then give each bed an overall rating according to the materials used, comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also take into account quality of the mattress with categories like value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the top among the top, we really looked at each mattress’s overall score into account. Every mattress on this list has an overall score of 4 or more. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When you are looking for a high-end mattress, it’s important to choose a mattress that checks all the boxes. You want something with good support and pressure relief cushioning, and top-quality mattress materials that don’t break down too quickly.
The Saatva has all the advantages of costly models, but at an affordable cost. Built with a sturdy coil-on-coil construction, it has the traditional innerspring feel , which is an ideal fit for a variety of sleepers. It’s also available in three different firmness levels (Plush Soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm) and further widens its appeal.
Back and stomach sleepers should be most comfortable on Luxury and Firm versions. While side sleepers will appreciate using the Plush Soft model. For those who sleep in combination you’ll be able to easily shift positions with any of the models due to the Saatva’s soft combination of support and comfort. There’s even an HD model made specifically for sleepers who are heavier.
Another added bonus of the Saatva mattress is its coils give the bed exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sleep or sit near the edge of the mattress without fearing that it’s about to fall down or cause you to slide off. The only drawback to this springy mattress is the fact that it results in fairly high motion transfer, so if you’re sleeping with an individual, you could sense each other’s movements at night, especially if one (or both) is the type of sleeper who is light.
In the end, it’s worthwhile shining a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made from Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need be concerned about sleeping in a room with toxic chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now among the top recognizable names in the mattress industry due to its customizable. Customers can take a test on their sleep via the Helix website that takes the body type, sleep preferences, as well as other aspects into consideration , so that the brand can recommend the best mattress for them.
If you’re a sleeper on the side is likely to be pointing towards the Helix Midnight, an average-firm mattress that provides an enveloping feel. The comfort layer of foam conforms to the body and supports delicate areas like hips and shoulders, which is crucial for those who sleep on their sides because it’s where they put the most pressure when sleeping. Back sleepers should be content with this mix of comfort and support.
The Helix Midnight is also a great mattress for side-sleeping couples. As a hybrid, there’s a layer of pockets beneath the foams that provide adequate support for 2 people. While this also results in some bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to seriously disturb you or your partner. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper looking for a bit more plush pressure-relief, I’d recommend checking into the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress that comes with extra foam layers. You can also take a look at other of our top-rated side sleeper mattresses. Or, if you’re convinced by the Helix Midnight, get our best deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or buts about it. Mattresses can be extremely expensive. But that doesn’t mean that you need to shell out a lot just to enjoy some good Zzz’s. As an example, it’s the Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress that packs a serious quality of sleep without costing you a fortune.
The current price is less than 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts The memory foam bed is constructed with 5″ of luxurious Gel memory foam. This gives you plenty of sinkage and deep body-contouring that could work wonders for sleepers who are side-sleeping. You should also feel intense pressure relief and cushions at the hips and shoulders.
In addition, the Nectar has enough support in its foam with high density below for back sleepers, who should enjoy the medium firmness of the mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of motion across the mattress which makes it an ideal pick for couples. If anyone is in search of a mattress that’s super soft and would like to know more about the brand’s Nectar Premier, with additional alarms.
Are you happy with this value mattress? Get an even better deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you sleep with your partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples require. It is available in a Soft, Medium and Firm version and most couples will be capable of finding the bed that is right for their preferences. All models have sturdy edges (which makes the bed appear larger) and a solid motion isolationthat keeps you from feeling your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples must also take cooling into consideration when shopping for the best mattress for them, since two bodies produce much more heat to the body than one. This isn’t a problem with the Signature model, which features an naturally cool, latex-like foam that is in its comfort layer. It also has an innovative design that incorporates springs that can accommodate plenty of airflow.
Another trait that should appeal to lovebirds is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to the latex-like foam) and makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex. It’s also worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, meaning that the company can pass on savings on to customers. This means that the Signature (and every one of the brand’s products) an affordable mattress for couples, but one that has an excellent, premium feel.
If you believe that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 pounds or more) is the case, you’ll need a mattress that will adequately support you. The WinkBed is available with four levels of firmness including Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus. The Plus is made of reinforced steel coils specifically designed for people who weigh more. These springs are strengthened, resulting in stronger edge support which allows you to spread until the edge to the edge of your bed.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides mild pressure relief from its quilted pillow-top layer and lots of support thanks to its pocketed coil support layer. The mattress also offers zoned support (a mixture of soft and more firm foams, based on the area) to ease aches and pains, especially for back pain.
In addition to the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it should be extremely cool-sleeping. It has a breathable cover constructed from eco-friendly Tencel and the coils permit plenty of airflow. This should help heavier sleepers to keep their temperature at a minimum through the entire night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our scale of firmness, the Bear will appeal to those looking for a firm and supportive mattress. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density support foam on the bottom. It is topped by a thinner layer of flexible transition foam.
There’s likely to be plenty of support for back sleepers. they’ll also receive a shape from the comfort layer of memory foam filled with graphite gel. This helps the mattress stay cool, as does a cover of breathable, lightweight material called Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only notable characteristic of Celliant. Some studies show that it also promotes blood flow and could aid with recovery. It makes Bear an ideal choice for anyone who is active.
If you’re looking to snuggle up with the Bear, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers require lots of support to keep their spines aligned, while also receiving the necessary pressure relief to prevent pain at low back. They might find a good combination in the DreamCloud hybrid mattress that combines an amalgamation consisting of poly foam, and pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a little more firm than a medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re on top of the bed. In addition they’ll feel a squeeze due to the memory foam.
In addition, the memory foam comes with an infusion of cooling gel, keeping it from trapping heat like traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils create enough space to allow for plenty of airflow.
If you end up opting for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a very heavy bed, so it may be beneficial to assist you in getting it in your home (and perhaps setting it up) after it’s arrived.
Are you sold on the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to find our top deal.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a sleeper who is hot seeking a bed that will help to cool down during the night The GhostBed Luxe could be the one you’re looking for. The mattress has cooling technology that draws your body’s warmth away from the sleeper.
In the beginning, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special textile that absorbs heat from the sleeper and feels cool to the feel. It also has the gel memory foam that is, in addition to being cooling, offers lots of cushioning and pain relief.
Another notable cooling characteristic is that GhostBed is a brand. GhostBed is well-known as the brand that has their “Ghost Ice” cover that is found on some of its mattresses. It is also made of a phase change material, it helps with keeping the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the feel. The only drawback is that it could be slippery, which is why you may prefer a fitted sheet on your bed to keep everything comfortable and cozy.
For feel, in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and is expected to provide side sleepers and back sleepers the perfect balance of comfort and support. It’s also an excellent choice for couples because of its fantastic motion absorption and its bounciness (a benefit for sexual partners).
If your primary concern is keeping cool, then you’ll enjoy this GhostBed Luxe. Click here to find the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who’s had problems with back discomfort in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great choice. It is a combination of soft top foams with supportive steel coilsthat assists in keeping your spine within a healthy alignment and avoids back problems. Actually the support is robust that it could be an ideal option for people who sleep heavily over 250 pounds.
However, it’s not the only suitable position to sleep in this Casper Wave Hybrid. It should also feel at ease sleeping on your back. Shoulder muscles should be able to relax into the mattress and allow you to get some relief from pressure while your hips still feel comfortable and supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will be comfortable with the Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is constructed from what’s known as Airscape foam. Its aerated design is extremely comfortable and, as an additional feature, it features an extremely thin layer of cooling gel up over the top. All of these features will assist in helping you keep your Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note it’s a very responsive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feel of memory foam. So if you’re a fan of the quicksand feel then you might want to look elsewhere.
Think the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your aches and pains? Check out our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a bottom layer of coils that provide the perfect blend of support and comfort. Overall, we’d say that it’s on the softer side and scored a 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for the sake of context, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This is what makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides, who should feel some amazing pressure relief as their shoulders and hips sink into the comfort layer.
It’s important to note that this section of comfort is made of not one, but two layers of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and an airfoam ice stretch. Both of them are specifically designed to keep sleepers comfortable, the former being a graphite-infused version of the original Nolah AirFoam that is found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who like a soft mattress might also enjoy the Nolah and it’s a comfortable option for couples. Not only will they feel that mixture of comfort and support you mentioned, but they’ll be able stretch out due to the bed’s exclusive HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall they are wrapped in Edge-Tech support foam, which holds up the sides of the bed as well as the middle. That means Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Is you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress that you were looking for then you could benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Below are a few of my suggestions based on body type, age, sleep position, and managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattresses that cushion the pressure points on their shoulders and hips. Take a look at our best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal combination of support and pressure relief to keep their spines straight, and they’ll typically find that in a medium-firm mattress. You can find high-end options in the top mattress that back sleepers can get in this roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm mattress that will keep their hips in alignment to their shoulders. Find out why this is important in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are simple to move around and change positions on. I would suggest these sleepers stick to a bouncy mattress with a medium-firm feel, like those in our best combo mattresses. sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses rely on coil support systems. They usually have a firm, bouncy feel that is ideal for stomach, back, and combination sleepers. Check out our top innerspring mattresses to find out more.
- Hybrid mattresses use a mix of coil and foam support, and their feel varies widely. Check out the most popular hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They employ layers of foam to both cushion and support the sleeping person. They are the most popular kind of all-foam mattress which offer a lot of body-contouring as well as pressure relieving. Take a look at the best memory foam mattresses to learn more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually constructed using green Dunlop or Talalay latex. They are naturally cool and lively. People who sleep in a combination and are heavy typically like these mattresses. Check out the top latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses make use of air to support the sleeper throughout the night! A few of the most comfortable adjustable mattresses are advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our review of best air mattresses.
Selecting a mattress that reduces pain is especially important sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve chosen mattresses that can help you with kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing, I’d recommend looking at the most suitable mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain and the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to learn more about pain relief solutions.
- If you want a durable value mattress, check out the best cheap mattresses.
- If you’re interested in getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the cost check out the best mattresses for the money.
- If you’re working on a strict budget, check out our top mattresses that cost less than $1000 or the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest an innerspring, mattress made of latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. They tend to encourage airflow, which is important for keeping the temperature at a minimum in the night.
- Here are my top air-conditioned beds in our list of best cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers with light weights (under 130 lbs) will often find mattresses firmer than average-weight sleepers. I would suggest that for these sleepers to take a review of the top soft mattresses to ensure that they have the pressure relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) require a mattress that offers extra support to prevent the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are the most important considerations. To find out how to pick the right mattress that is suitable for your body check out our website to find the best mattresses for heavy people.
- Kids are growing rapidly and evolving bodies that have specific sleeping needs! Learn how to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our top mattresses for children..
- For seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional feeling mattresses that offer mobility and support, but are still gentle on sensitive joints. I would suggest taking a look at our top mattresses for older adults to find one that is suitable for you.
- Teens are still growing and they have their own sleep needs, as well! Learn more about how to choose an appropriate mattress in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you share a bed with a partner (or pet! ), it’s important to choose a mattress that features low motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the best mattresses for couples for some examples including beds that have impressive edge support, cooling options as well as other features that couples could consider.
- Similarly, couples in search of the best mattresses for sex can check out our guide for beds that are supple and comfortable enough for getting close.
Top Mattress For Back Pain In Kenya FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s no definitive answer here but it’s essential to take your own budget into consideration. There are a variety of great mattresses available in every price range! Overall, a budget mattress is usually considered to be one that costs less than $1,000 for a Queen-size.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your old mattress every 7-10 years. However, a mattress can fall over prematurely if it isn’t put it on a suitable foundation or treat it roughly. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for a few months by putting on an mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s important to look over its warranty. This can also give you an idea of the length it should last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back stiffness?
The majority of people with back pain will find that a firm or medium-firm mattress is the best choice for them. This kind of bed can assist you in keeping your spine straight throughout the night and can ease a lot of pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which will ease your back pain, take a look at our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the ideal mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. This is why they’re better off using mattresses with reinforced pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses listed on this list that include the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. If they want a wider choice, check out our roundup of the most comfortable mattress for stomach-sleepers.
What’s the best mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers fall on the other end of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they tend to prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) with plenty of cushioning for their shoulders hips. The majority of mattresses in this list will be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially Helix Midnight. Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Back Pain In Kenya