If you’re looking to buy a brand new bed but don’t know what to look for. Not only are there choices that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more swirling within the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. What’s the most suitable bed for you in 2022? Top Mattress For Back Pain Hong Kong
Keep in mind that the concept of “best” is a bit subjective. Different people require different things of a mattress, and what works for one person will not work for another.
We made sure to keep a broad range of categories in mind when presenting our top choices. We hope that the majority of users will be able get not only the “best” mattress however, but one that is best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we really dive into the details of each of these beds we’d like to tell you some details about the process we used to select the beds.
Here at Scaramouch, we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattresses within our lab for mattresses, putting every mattress through tests such as pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer with seismometer. We then give each mattress an overall score according to the materials used as well as comfort, support cooling, and edge support. We also factor in the performance of the brand, like value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the best among the top, we really considered each bed’s overall score into account. Every last mattress on this list is rated 4/5 or more. The most highly-scored mattresses are Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When shopping for a luxury mattress, you should choose a mattress that can tick all the boxes. You want something with good support and pressure relief cushioning, and high-quality materials that won’t break down too quickly.
The Saatva offers all of the advantages of costly models, but for a more affordable price. With a durable coil-on-coil structure, it offers a traditional innerspring feel , which is an ideal fit to a wide range of sleepers. It’s also available in three different firmness levels (Plush soft, Luxury Firm and Firm) and increases its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers will be the most comfortable with the Luxury and Firm versions. While those who sleep on their sides should prefer using the Plush Soft model. If you’re a combination sleeper you’ll be able to easily switch positions on any of the models because of the Saatva’s springy combination of support and comfort. The Saatva has even got an HD model designed specifically for those who sleep heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva mattress is that its coils provide the mattress with an exceptional edge support. You’ll be able to sleep or sit close to the edge of your mattress without feeling like it’s going to collapse or make you fall over. The only downside to this springy mattress is the fact that it results in an extremely high amount of motion transfer which means that if you sleep with a partner, you may sense each other’s movements at late at night, particularly if either or the other are the type of sleeper who is light.
It’s also worth shining a the spotlight on the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made of natural cotton, and is CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have be concerned about sleeping near dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now among the top well-known brands in the mattress market due to its customizable. Customers can take a test on their sleep through the Helix website and take their body type, sleep preferences, and other factors into account so that the company can suggest the ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper, it’s likely that you’ll be directed towards the Helix Midnight, a moderately firm mattress that gives an enveloping feel. The comfort layer of foam contours to the body and cradles sensitive areas like the shoulders and hips, which is crucial for those who sleep on their sides since this is where they place the most pressure when sleeping. Back sleepers must also be content with this mix of support and comfort.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. Because it’s a hybrid mattress that has a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams, which creates adequate support for 2 people. This also causes some bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to cause any major disturbance to the other person or you. In addition, the firmness makes it an ideal mattress for sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who wants some extra plush pressure relief, I’d suggest checking out the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes extra foam layers. It’s also possible to check out more of our top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. Or, if you’re sold on the Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs ands, or even buts about it. Mattresses aren’t cheap. But that doesn’t mean that you have to spend a fortune just to enjoy some good Zzz’s. As an example, the Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress that packs a serious quality of sleep without breaking the bank.
The current price is less than $1,000 for a Queen after discounts, this memory foam bed is made with 5″ of soft Gel memory foam. This allows for ample relaxation and body contouring that could work wonders for those who sleep on their sides. You should also feel extreme pressure relief as well as cushions at the shoulders and hips.
However it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar has enough support in the high-density foam beneath for back sleepers, who should enjoy the medium firmness of the mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam can withstand a great deal of motion across the mattress and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. If you’re in the market of a super-soft bed and would like to know more about the brand’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional alarms.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Find a more affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you share a bed with your partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples need. It is available in a Soft, Medium, and Firm model and most couples will be capable of finding the bed that is right for their needs. Each of them has sturdy edges (which make the bed feel bigger) and solid motion-isolation, preventing you from being a victim of your partner’s every toss and turn.
Couples should take cooling into consideration when looking for the best mattress for them, since two bodies give off greater body temperature than one. This should not be a problem for the Signature, which has the naturally cooling latex-like foam that is in the cushion layer. It also has an innovative design that incorporates springs that allow for lots of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to attract lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to the latex-like foam) and makes it an ideal mattress for sex. Also, it’s important to note it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand can pass on savings onto the customer. This makes the Signature (and every one of the brand’s products) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, though one that’s still an excellent, premium feel.
If you think the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier sleeper (250 pounds or more), then you need a mattress that’s going to adequately support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes with four levels of firmness: Softer, Luxury Firm as well as Firmer. Then there’s, the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils that are designed to support heavier people. The strengthened springs result in extra-strong edge support, permitting you to spread until the edge to the edge of your bed.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some soft pressure relief thanks to its pillow-top quilted layer as well as plenty of firm support from its pocketed coil support layer. It also provides zoned support (a combination of soft and firmer foams, based on the location) to help you alleviate aches and pains, especially on your back.
Outside of it being the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool sleeping. There’s a breathable cover made from eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils allow for plenty of airflow. This will help those who sleep more to keep their temperature at a minimum throughout the night.
Does this sound like the mattress you’ve always wanted? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our firmness scale it is a Bear should appeal to folks looking for a firm and supportive mattress. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density foam at the bottom, topped by a thinner layer of responsive transition foam.
There’s sufficient support for back sleepers. they’ll also get a little shape from the cushion of comfort foam that’s filled by graphite. This helps the mattress stay cool, as does a cover of breathable, lightweight material known as Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only noticeable aspect of Celliant. There are studies that show it can increase blood flow and could aid with recovery. It makes Bear the perfect choice for athletes or anyone who lives an active life.
If you’re ready to curl up with Bear Bear, get our top bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need a lot of support to keep their spines neutrally aligned and also get the pressure relief to prevent pain in the lower back. They could find a great combination with the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that combines the combination consisting of poly foam as well as pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a little more firm than medium-firm. Back sleepers will feel as if they’re on top bed. At the same time, they’ll get a little touch of comfort by the foam memory.
The memory foam comes with cooling gel in the form of an infusion that prevents it from absorbing heat as traditional memory foam does. The bed’s coils allow room for quite a bit of airflow.
If you decide to going for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a hefty bed, so it might be beneficial to help you with the move into your house (and perhaps setting it up) when it arrives.
Are you sold on the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best deal.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper looking for a mattress that will help to cool down during the night The GhostBed Luxe could be the ideal mattress you’re looking for. The mattress has cooling technology to draw your body’s warmth away from the sleeper.
In the beginning, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special type of fabric which draws heat away from the sleeper and feels cool to the skin. It also comes with the gel memory foam, which as well as being cool, also provides lots of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature as a brand GhostBed is famous for their “Ghost Ice” cover for many their mattresses. It is also made of a phase change material that aids in ensuring that to ensure that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the feel. Its only disadvantage is that it can be a bit slippery, which is why you may want to use a fitted sheet on your bed that keeps everything neat and secure.
In terms of comfort, it’s a great choice for those who want to feel. GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and will give the back and side sleepers an ideal combination of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples because of its amazing motion absorption and its bounciness (a bonus for couples).
If your primary concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with the GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the most affordable price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who’s had problems with back pain in the past this Casper Wave Hybrid is a good choice. It blends soft top foams and supportive steel coils, which helps keep your spine in a neutral alignment and avoids back problems. Actually, the support is so solid that it can be a good option for heavy sleepers over 250 lb.
However, it’s not the only position that is suitable for this Casper Wave Hybrid. The mattress should be comfortable sleeping on your side. Your shoulders should sink into the bed and give you some refreshing pressure relief while your hips still feel comfortable and supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will feel comfortable with the Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is made of something called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly airy and as an added feature, it features an extremely thin layer of cooling gel that is placed on over the top. All of these traits should assist in helping to keep the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth pointing out that this is a responsive bed that doesn’t offer the more sluggish feel like memory foam. If you’re fond of the feeling of a quicksand then you might want to reconsider your options.
Think you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and aches? Find us here to get our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
It’s a hybrid mattress, and this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils for the perfect blend of comfort and support. In general, we’d say it’s on the softer side with a score of 6/10 on our firmness scale (for the sake of context, moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This means that this model Nolah Evolution an especially good choice for sleepers on the side, who should feel some incredible pressure relief when their hips and shoulders sink into the comfort layer.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is made of not one, but two layers of foam: 2inches of ArcticTex fibers and a stretch of AirFoamICE. Both of them are made to keep the user comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused variant of the original Nolah AirFoam found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who prefer mattresses that are soft might like the Nolah as it’s a comfortable option for couples. They’ll not only experience the mix of support and comfort you mentioned, but they’ll be able to stretch because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco Support Coils. At 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam for support, which supports both sides of the mattress, and also the middle. This means that the Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been searching for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you weren’t able to find the mattress that you were looking for, you might benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Here are some of my recommendations based on body type and age, sleeping position, and pain management, and more.
- Side sleepers do best on soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their hips and shoulders. We have compiled a list of the best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal level of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line and usually, that’s in a mattress that is medium-firm. They can find some high-quality choices in the best mattresses for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that keeps their hips aligned in a straight line with the shoulders. Learn more about why that’s important in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I recommend these sleepers stick to a cushioned mattress with an average-firm feel, similar to the ones we have in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are built in coil systems to provide support. They typically feature a firm, bouncy feel that is ideal for back, stomach, and mixed sleepers. We have a list of our best innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses are made up of a mixture of foam and coil support, and their feel differs widely. Find the most popular hybrid mattresses for more information.
- Foam mattresses do not have any coil support. They employ layers of foam that cushion and support the sleeper. Mattresses made of memory foam are well-known type of all-foam mattress that provide a great body contouring and pressure relief. Look over the most comfortable memory foam mattress to find out more about these beds.
- Latex mattresses are usually made with eco-friendly Dunlop and Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and lively. Combination sleepers and heavy people typically like these beds. Take a look at the top latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses utilize air to provide support to the sleeper overnight! The top adjustable beds are the most advanced air mattresses. Get more information in our roundup of best air mattresses..
The choice of a bed that helps mitigate pain is especially important sleepers who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options that can help you with kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing, I’d recommend looking at the most suitable pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain, or best mattresses for sciatica articles to know more about the best pain management options.
- If you are looking for a long-lasting quality mattress at a reasonable price, look into the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re interested in finding a high-quality bed that’s worth the price consider looking at the most comfortable mattresses available for the price.
- If you’re on a strict budget, see our top mattresses for under 1,000 and the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for an ideal mattress for sleeping cool, I’d recommend opting for a mattress made of latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They are a great way to increase ventilation, which can be crucial to keep the temperature low at night.
- Here are my top air-conditioned beds in our roundup of the most comfortable cooling mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers who are light (under 130 pounds) will often have mattresses that are more firm than average-weight sleepers. I would suggest that those who sleep light to look at the best soft mattresses to make sure they get the pressure relief they require.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) require a mattress that provides additional support to avoid the mattress from sagging prematurely. Edge support and overall durability are the most important considerations. To learn how to choose the right mattress that suits your body, visit our page to find the top mattresses designed for heavy people.
- Children are rapidly growing and evolving bodies that have specific sleep needs! Find out how you can prioritize your child’s sleep in our top mattresses for kids..
- Seniors (over 65) typically prefer traditional-looking mattresses that provide flexibility and support, yet they are also gentle on joints. I’d recommend taking a look at our top mattresses for older adults to find a feel that is suitable for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have unique sleep needs, too! Find out more about selecting the right mattress for them in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a Partner
- If you share a bed with a spouse (or pet! ) It is important to pick an option that is low in motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the best mattresses for couples for a few examples including beds that have impressive edges, cool options, and other needs that couples may take into consideration.
- Couples in search of the best mattress for sex should look through our guide to beds that are responsive and comfortable enough to allow you to get close.
Top Mattress For Back Pain Hong Kong FAQs
What should I budget on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this but it’s essential to take your own budget into consideration. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses at all price points! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is generally considered to be one that costs less than $1,000 for a Queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your old mattress every 7-10 years. However, a mattress can sag prematurely if you don’t place it on a proper foundation or treat it roughly. It is also possible to extend the life of an old mattress for several months by using a mattress topper.
Whenever you’re buying a new bed, it’s essential to look over its warranty, which will give you an idea of how long it will last.
What is the most comfortable mattress for back discomfort?
Most people who struggle with back pain discover that a firm or medium-firm mattress is ideal for those with back pain. This kind of bed can help you keep your spine straight throughout the night and can ease a lot of discomfort. If you’re looking for a mattress which will ease your back pain, check out our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the ideal mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping types, stomach sleepers require the most support. This is why they’re better off using a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re considering the mattresses listed on this list, they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. If they want a wider selection, they can always check out our roundup of the best sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the best mattress for sleepers on the side?
Side sleepers fall on the other end of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they usually prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning for their shoulders hips. Many of the mattresses on this list should be a great match for sleepers who prefer side sleeping particularly the Helix Midnight. Top Mattress For Back Pain Hong Kong