So you’re in the market to buy a brand new bed but don’t know where to start. There are many options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments and other establishments, but there are a lot more swirling in the realm of bed-in-a-box companies that are digital. So , what’s the ideal mattresses for the year 2022? Top Latex Mattress For Sex
Keep in mind that the term “best” is somewhat subjective. Different sleepers require different characteristics from a bed, so what’s best for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
That’s why we kept a wide range of subjects in our mind while making our top choices. We hope that the majority of people will be able to find not just the “best” mattress, but the mattress that’s the best fit for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our top mattresses for 2022 include:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the details of each bed we’d like to tell you a little bit about the method we used to choose the beds.
Here at Scaramouch we’ve evaluated more than 220 products through our bed lab, putting every one of them through tests, including pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer using the seismometer. From there, we give every bed an overall score based on materials and comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also consider the performance of the brand, such as value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the best among the top, we looked at each mattress’s overall score into account. Every mattress listed here has an overall score of 4 out of 5 or higher. The most highly-scored mattresses are Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When shopping for a luxury mattress, you must find a mattress that checks all the boxes. You want something with good support and pressure relief cushioning, and quality materials that aren’t going to fall apart too fast.
The Saatva provides all the advantages of the more costly models, but at a more affordable price. It is constructed with a strong coil-on-coil design, it features a traditional innerspring feel , which is an ideal fit for all types of sleepers. It also comes with three different levels of firmness (Plush Soft, Luxury Firm, and Firm), which makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Back and stomach sleepers will be the most comfortable on Luxury and Firm versions while those who sleep on their sides should prefer the Plush Soft model. As for combination sleepers you’ll be able to switch positions on any of the models, thanks to the Saatva’s springy combination of support and comfort. It even has an HD model made specifically for heavier sleepers.
Another added bonus of the Saatva is that its coils provide the mattress with outstanding edge support. It should be possible to sit on or sleep close to the edge of the mattress without fearing that it’s going to collapse or cause you to fall off. The only downside to the Saatva’s springiness is that it creates fairly high motion transfer, which means that if you sleep with your partner, you might feel each other’s movements at late at night, particularly if either or both of you is the type of sleeper who is light.
It’s also worth shining a a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made of organic cotton and foams that are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need be concerned about sleeping near harmful chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has become an extremely well-known brands in the mattress market because of its customization. Customers can take a sleep quiz through the Helix website that takes their body type, sleep preferences, and many other factors into account so that the brand can recommend the most ideal mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper is likely to be pointing towards the Helix Midnight, which is a medium-firm mattress that offers an enveloping feel. The foam comfort layer contours to the body and cradles sensitive areas like the hips and shoulders. This is vital for people who sleep on their side because it’s where they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers must also be happy with this combination of support and comfort.
The Helix Midnight is also a excellent mattress for couples who sleep side-by-side. Since it’s a hybrid that has a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams, which creates adequate support for 2 persons. This also causes a tiny bit of bounce, it’s unlikely to be enough to seriously disturb the other person or you. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who wants some extra plush pressure-relief, you should check for the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress that comes with more foam layer. You can also take a look at other of our top-rated side sleeper mattresses. If you’re sold on Helix Midnight, you can purchase it here. Helix Midnight, get the best price right here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or buts about it. Mattresses can be incredibly expensive. But that doesn’t mean that you must spend a lot just to get some quality Zzz’s. As an example, Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is an excellent value buy that packs a powerful comfort punch without spending a lot of money.
Currently priced at under $1000 for a Queen bed, after discounts, this memory foam bed is constructed of 5″ of soft Gel memory foam. This provides ample sinkage and deep body-contouring that can work wonders for sleepers who are side-sleeping. They should also feel some immense pressure relief and cushions at the hips and shoulders.
In addition it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar provides enough support with its high-density foam below for those who sleep on their backs, and will appreciate the moderate firmness of the mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam can withstand a great deal of motion throughout the mattress, making it a great pick for couples. And if anyone’s in search for a bed that is super soft you should look into Nectar Premier, the company’s Nectar Premier, which has some additional alarms.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Get an even more affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you’re sleeping with a partner and you’re looking for a bed that’s comfortable, the Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples want. It is available in a Soft, Medium and Firm option and most couples will be able to find the right bed for their preferences. All models have sturdy edges (which make the bed feel larger) and solid motion-isolation, preventing your partner from feeling every toss and turn.
Couples must also be aware of cooling when looking for an appropriate mattress, because two bodies emit more body heat than one. But this should not be a problem for the Signature, which has a naturally cooling, latex-like foam in the cushion layer. Furthermore, it comes with an innovative hybrid design, with springs that can accommodate plenty of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to attract lovers will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it to latex-like foam) and makes it a good mattress for sexual sex. Also, it’s important to note that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, which means that the brand is able to pass savings to the consumer. This makes Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and any of the products from the brand) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, but one that’s still a nice, high-quality feel.
If you believe that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavier person (250 pounds or more), then you need an appropriate mattress that can adequately support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes with four levels of firmness that include Luxury Firm, Softer firmer, Luxury Firm, and then the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils designed for heavier folks. The strengthened springs result in stronger edge support allowing you to spread out all the way to the very end of the bed.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides soft pressure relief thanks to its quilted pillow-top layer and ample firmness from its coil-like support layer. The mattress also offers zoned support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, based on the location) to ease aches and pains, especially for back pain.
Outside of this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool-sleeping. It has a breathable cover constructed from eco-friendly Tencel and the coils permit an abundance of airflow. This will help those who sleep more maintain a cool temperature throughout the night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Get the best price here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our scale of firmness 7/10, the Bear is a good choice for those who are looking for a comfortable and supportive bed. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density foam at the bottom, followed by a thin layer of flexible transition foam.
There should be sufficient support for back sleepers. they’ll also get a little shape from a comfort layer of memory foam infused by graphite. This makes the mattress cool, and so does a cover of breathable, lightweight material known as Celliant.
However, cooling isn’t the only noticeable aspect of Celliant. Some studies show that it can increase blood flow, which could help in the recovery process. It makes Bear a great fit for those who is active.
If you’re ready to curl up with Bear Bear, get our most affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need plenty of support to keep their spines aligned and also get the relief from pressure to avoid pain at low back. They could find a great combination with the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that uses an amalgamation consisting of poly foam with pocketed coils.
These materials make the DreamCloud just a little more firm than a medium-firm. Back sleepers will feel as if they’re on top of the bed. In addition they’ll feel a squeeze due to the memory foam.
The memory foam is infused with an infusion of cooling gel which prevents it from storing heat the way the traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils allow room for quite a bit of airflow.
If you do end up opting for the DreamCloud, know that it’s quite a heavy bed, so it may be a good idea to assist in the process of getting it in your house (and maybe even setting it up) when it arrives.
Have you bought your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to get our best bargain.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a sleeper who is hot looking for a mattress that will help keep you cool at night, the GhostBed Luxe could be the ideal mattress for you. This mattress features cooling technology that draws the body’s heat from sleepers.
First, there’s an infusion of Phase Change Material, a special type of fabric which draws heat away from the person sleeping and is cool to the feel. Additionally, it has the gel memory foam, which, in addition to being cool, provides plenty of cushioning and pain relief.
Another cool feature that is noteworthy is that GhostBed is a brand. GhostBed is known for the “Ghost Ice” cover for many mattress models. It is also made of the Phase Change Material which helps with keeping the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the sensation. The only drawback is that it can be a bit slippery, and you might need to put a fitted sheet on your bed to keep everything comfortable and cozy.
For feel In terms of comfort, it’s a great choice for those who want to feel. GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer the back and side sleepers a combination of comfort and support. It’s also a fantastic choice for couples due to its fantastic motion absorption and bounciness (a plus for sex).
If your primary concern is maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with the GhostBed Luxe. Click here for the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who has had issues with back pain in the past, this Casper Wave Hybrid is a good choice. It combines soft top foams with supportive steel coilsthat assists in keeping your spine within a neutral position and helps prevent back pain. Actually, the support is so solid that it can be an ideal alternative for those who weigh more than 250 lb.
However, it’s not the only suitable position for this Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel very comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into your bed and allow you to get some relief from the pressure, while your hips feel comfortable and supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will be comfortable on the Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design has a lot of room for airflow. The comfort layer is made with what’s called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly comfortable and, as an additional touch, it has a thin layer of cooling gel on the top. All of these traits should help the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note the fact that it’s a very responsive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feel like memory foam. If you’re a lover of that quicksand feeling, you may want to reconsider your options.
Think you’ll be able to use the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your aches and pains? Shop here for the best price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, it Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a bottom layer of coils to provide the perfect blend of support and comfort. Overall, we’d say it’s a bit soft with a score of 6/10 on our firmness scale (for an example, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This is what makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who will feel incredible pressure relief when their hips and shoulders slide into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that this comfort section is comprised of not just two, but one layer of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and an AirFoamICE stretch. Both of them are designed to keep the sleeper comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused variant from the first Nolah AirFoam that is found in the company’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who prefer an extra soft mattress may appreciate the Nolah as it’s an ideal choice for couples. Not only will they experience the mix of comfort and support we talked about, they’ll also be able to stretch due to the bed’s exclusive HDMax Eco-Support Coils. At 8” tall they are wrapped in Edge-Tech support foam, which supports both sides of the bed and also the middle. That means Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really outstanding edge support.
Is you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you weren’t able to find the mattress that you were looking for then you could benefit from one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Below are a few of my suggestions based upon the type of body, age, sleep posture, managing pain, and much more.
- Side sleepers are best on soft to medium-firm mattresses that cushion the pressure points on their hips and shoulders. We have compiled a list of the top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal combination of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line, and usually, that’s in a medium-firm mattress. You can find high-end choices in the best mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a supportive mattress that will keep their hips aligned to their shoulders. Find out more about why this is crucial in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a cushioned mattress with a medium-firm feel, like the ones in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are based upon coils to support. They often have a firm, bouncy feel, and are suitable for stomach, back, and combo sleepers. You can check out our best innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses use a mix of foam and coil support and their comfort varies widely. Check out the most popular hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They use layers of foam to provide cushioning and support to the sleeping person. Memory foam mattresses are a favored kind of all-foam mattress which offer a lot of body-contouring and pressure relief. Check out the best mattress made of memory foam to learn more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are often constructed using eco-friendly Dunlop as well as Talalay latex foam. They are naturally cool and bouncy. Combination sleepers and heavy people are often awed by these beds. Check out the most popular latex mattresses to learn more about the natural substance.
- Air mattresses make use of air to help sleepers overnight! The most comfortable adjustable beds are advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our roundup of the the best air mattresses..
Choosing a sleep surface that can help ease the pain is crucial for those who live with chronic pain. I’ve chosen mattresses that could help with several different kinds of pain. Based on your needs, I’d recommend looking at the most suitable pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain or the best sciatica mattresses articles to find out more about the best pain management options.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy value mattress, check out the top mattresses for cheap.
- If you’re more interested in getting a top-quality mattress that’s worth the cost, take a look at the best mattresses for the money.
- If you’re on a tight budget, see our best mattresses under $1000 as well as the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of a mattress that sleeps cool I would suggest you go with an innerspring, latex, hybrid or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote airflow, which is essential for keeping a low temperature during the night.
- You can see my favorite breathable beds in our roundup of top cooling mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers who are light (under 130 lb) typically find mattresses firmer than average-weight sleepers. I’d suggest these sleepers take a glance at top soft mattresses to ensure they receive the relief they require.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) require a mattress with extra support to prevent the mattress from sagging prematurely. Overall durability and edge support are typically the main concerns. To learn how to choose the right mattress that is suitable for your body, visit our page to find the top mattresses designed for heavy people.
- Kids have rapidly growing and evolving bodies that have specific requirements for sleep! Learn to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our best mattresses for kids.
- Seniors (over 65) generally prefer more traditional mattresses that offer flexibility and support, yet are still gentle on sensitive joints. I suggest looking at our top mattress for seniors to discover a feeling that will work well for you.
- Teenagers are growing at a rapid rate, and they have unique requirements for sleep, as well! Learn more about choosing a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teenagers.
Sharing a bed with a partner
- If you are sharing a bed with a companion (or pet! ), it’s important to choose a mattress that features low motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the best mattresses for couples for some examples including mattresses that offer exceptional edges, cool features as well as other features that couples may consider.
- Also, couples looking for of the best mattress for sex should browse our list of beds that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Latex Mattress For Sex FAQs
What should I budget on a mattress?
There’s no definitive answer here, so it’s important to take your own budget into account. There are a variety of great mattresses to be found in every price range! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is generally considered to be one that’s under $1,000 for a Queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, you should replace your mattress at least each 7-10 years. However, a mattress may fall over prematurely if it isn’t place it on a good foundation or treat it roughly. You can also prolong the lifespan of an old mattress for several months by adding an mattress protector.
If you are buying a new bed, it’s essential to check its warranty. This will also provide you with a good idea of how long it should last.
What is the most comfortable mattress to relieve back stiffness?
Most people who struggle with back pain find that a medium or firm mattress is best for them. This kind of bed can aid in keeping your spine straight during the night as well as help ease a lot of discomfort. To find a mattress that will help you with your particular back pain, take a look at our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping types, stomach sleepers require the greatest amount of support. This is why they’re advised to choose a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses listed on this list that include those like the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva might be viable options. For a more expansive range, check out our roundup of the top sleeping mattresses designed for stomachs.
What’s the most comfortable mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are on the other side of the spectrum of stomach sleepers. Although they do require support, they generally prefer mattresses with softer cushions (or medium-firm) with plenty of cushioning for their shoulders hips. The majority of mattresses in this list will be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping, most notably the Helix Midnight. Top Latex Mattress For Sex