So you’re in the market for a new mattress but don’t know where to start. There are plenty of options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more rumbling around within the realm of digital bed-in-a-box brands. So what’s the best mattresses for the year 2022? Top Helix Mattress For Stomach Sleepers
Keep in mind that the term “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different types of sleepers require different features from their bed, so what’s best for one person may not work for another.
This is why we made sure to keep a broad range of different categories when we made our top choices. We hope that the majority of people will be able to get not only”the “best” mattress and not just the one that’s best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we get into the details of each of these beds, we’d like to share some details about the method we used to select them.
At Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 products within our lab for mattresses. We’ve put every one of them through tests like pressure mapping and measuring motion transfer with a seismometer. From there, we give each mattress an overall score based on materials as well as comfort, support edge support, and cooling. We also factor in the performance of the brand, like value and warranty.
Since we wanted our compilation of Best Mattresses to represent the most excellent among the top, we considered each bed’s overall score into account. Every last mattress listed here has an overall score of 4/5 or higher. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both of which have scored an astonishing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
If you’re looking for a luxurious mattress, it’s important to look for a bed that ticks all the right boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support and pressure relief cushioning, and top-quality materials that aren’t going to fall apart too fast.
The Saatva has all the benefits of those expensive models, but at lower costs. Built with a sturdy coil-on-coil structure, it offers a traditional innerspring feel , which is an ideal fit for a variety of sleepers. It’s also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush Soft, Luxury Firm and Firm), which makes it more appealing to a wider audience.
Back and stomach sleepers will be the most comfortable with the Luxury or Firm models. While side sleepers should enjoy the Plush Soft model. For those who sleep in combination, they’ll likely be able to quickly shift positions with any model, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. It even has an HD model made specifically for sleepers who are heavier.
Another added bonus of the Saatva mattress is that its coils offer the mattress an exceptional edge support. You should be able to lie down or sit close to the edge of your mattress without feeling like it’s going to collapse or cause you to slide off. The only drawback to this springy mattress is the fact that it causes quite a lot of motion transfer, which means that if you sleep with a partner, you may feel each other’s movements at night, particularly if one (or both) is the type of sleeper who is light.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of Saatva’s top-quality products. It’s made of Organic cotton as well as foams which are CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you don’t need the worry of sleeping near dangerous chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix has grown to be among the top well-known names in the mattress industry because of its customization. Customers can take a sleep quiz on the Helix website that takes their body type, sleeping preferences, and other factors into consideration so that the brand can recommend the best mattress for them.
If you’re a side-sleeper most likely, you’ll be pointing towards the Helix Midnight — a medium-firm mattress that offers the feeling of a hug. The comfort layer of foam contours to the body and cradles sensitive areas like the hips and shoulders, which is essential for side sleepers since this is where they place the most pressure when sleeping. Back sleepers should also be content with this mix of comfort and support.
It’s a great mattress for couples. Helix Midnight is also a excellent mattress for couples who sleep side-by-side. Since it’s a hybrid with a mattress, it has pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams, which creates enough support for two people. While this also results in some bounce, it’s not enough to disturb you or your partner. Plus, the responsiveness makes it a great mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a side-sleeper who wants some extra plush pressure-relief, you should check out the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress which comes with more foam layer. You can also take a look at other of our top-rated side sleeper mattresses. If you’re convinced by this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our lowest price here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There aren’t any ifs, ands, or even buts about it — mattresses aren’t cheap. But that doesn’t mean that you must spend a lot to get a good night’s Zzz’s. For example, it’s the Nectar mattress is an excellent bargain with a significant quality of sleep without spending a lot of money.
The current price is less than 1,000 for a queen bed after discounts The memory foam bed is built by using 5″ of soft mattress made of gel. This allows for ample relaxation and body contouring that could work wonders for side sleepers. They will also feel intense pressure relief and cushiony support at the hips and shoulders.
In addition it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar has enough support in its foam with high density below the back, which will appreciate the moderate thickness of its mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam can withstand a great deal of movement across the mattress and makes it a fantastic pick for couples. If you’re in the market of a mattress that’s super soft and would like to know more about this brand’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra features and bells.
Are you happy with this value mattress? Get an even more affordable deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you’re sleeping with someone else The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples want. It comes in a Medium, Soft and Firm version which means that most couples will be capable of finding the right bed for them. Each of them has sturdy edges (which make the bed feel bigger) and a solid motion isolation, keeping you from being a victim of your partner’s every twist and turn.
Couples should also consider cooling when shopping for an appropriate mattress, because two bodies emit much more heat to the body than one. But this shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature mattress, which is made of the naturally cooling similar to latex in its comfort layer. Furthermore, it comes with an innovative hybrid design, with springs that can accommodate a lot of airflow.
Another characteristic that is sure to attract lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to latex-like foam) that makes it an ideal mattress for sexual sex. It’s also worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, meaning that the company can pass on savings to the consumer. This means that Brooklyn Bedding’s Signature Signature (and every one of the other products by the brand) a budget-friendly mattress for couples — albeit one that has an appealing, high-quality feel.
If you believe that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavy sleeper (250 lb and over) is the case, you’ll need a mattress that will provide enough support. The WinkBed is available in four firmness levels: Softer, Luxury Firm firmer, Luxury Firm, and then, the Plus, which is constructed with steel reinforced coils specifically designed for people who weigh more. These strengthened springs also result in extra-strong edge support, which allows you to spread to the very end to the edge of your bed.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction gives you some gentle pressure relief from the quilted top layer of its pillow and ample firmness thanks to its coil-like support layer. It also provides zones of support (a mixture of soft and more firm foams, based on the area) to ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically on your back.
Apart from this WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it should be extremely cool-sleeping. It has a breathable cover constructed of eco-friendly Tencel and the coils provide plenty of airflow. This can help sleepers who are heavier maintain a cool temperature through the entire night.
Do you think this is the mattress of your dreams? Get the best price here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
With a 7/10 rating on our scale of firmness 7/10, the Bear is a good choice for those who are looking for a comfortable and comfortable bed. This comes from a thick layer of high-density support foam at the bottom, over which is a lighter layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s likely to be sufficient support for back sleepers, and they’ll also receive a more contouring with a comfort layer of memory foam coated by graphite gel. This makes the mattress cool, and so does a covering made of breathable, light material known as Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only noteworthy characteristic of Celliant. Certain studies have shown that it also promotes blood flow and could aid in recovering. This makes the Bear a great fit for those who is active.
If you’re eager to curl up with your Bear, get our most affordable bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers require a lot of support to keep their spines neutrally aligned and also get the pressure relief to prevent pain in their lower back. They might find a good combination with the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress made up of a tandem with memory foam and poly foam, as well as pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud just a bit firmer than medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel as if they’re on top bed. At the same time they’ll feel a bit of a hug from the memory foam.
In addition, the memory foam has cooling gel in the form of an infusion, keeping it from trapping heat the way traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils allow space for a lot of airflow.
If you end up going for the DreamCloud, know that it’s a very heavy bed, so it may be beneficial to assist in the process of getting it in your home (and maybe even setting it up) once it arrives.
Have you bought you’re interested in the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best price.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper in search of a bed that will help cool you down at night The GhostBed Luxe could be the one for you. This mattress features cooling technology to draw your body’s warmth away from sleeping.
In the beginning, there’s the infusion Phase Change Material, a special fabric that draws heat away from the sleeping person and feels cool to the skin. It also has the gel memory foam that as well as being cooling, offers lots of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature is that GhostBed is a brand. GhostBed is known for their “Ghost Ice” cover on some their mattresses. Also made with the Phase Change Material which helps the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the touch. The only drawback is that it could be slippery, so you may prefer an upholstered sheet over your bed to keep it comfortable and cozy.
In terms of feel In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and is expected to provide side sleepers and back sleepers a combination of comfort and support. It’s also a great option for couples due to its fantastic motion absorption and its bounciness (a benefit for sexual partners).
If your main concern is staying cool, you’ll love the GhostBed Luxe. Click here for the most competitive price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper who’s had problems with back discomfort in the past, it is recommended that the Casper Wave Hybrid is a excellent alternative. It blends soft top foams with supportive steel coilsthat aids in keeping your spine in a balanced alignment and avoids back problems. In fact the support is so sturdy that it might also be a good alternative for those who weigh more than 250 pounds.
However, it’s not the only option that works with the Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel very comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into the bed and let you enjoy some refreshing pressure relief while your hips feel comfortable and supported.
Additionally, hot sleepers should feel right at home in this Casper Wave Hybrid. The coil’s pocketed design has a lot of room for airflow, and the comfort layer is constructed from what’s called Airscape foam. The aerated structure is highly airy and, as an additional touch, it has an extremely thin layer of cooling gel up the top. All of these traits should assist in helping you keep your Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth noting that this is a responsive mattress and doesn’t have the more sluggish feel that memory foam provides. So if you’re a fan of the feeling of a quicksand it might be a good idea to look elsewhere.
Think you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and discomforts? Check out our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Being a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a base layer of coils to provide the perfect blend of comfort and support. In general, we’d say it’s a bit soft with a score of 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for context, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This is what makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides, who should feel some fantastic pressure relief as their hips and shoulders sink into the cushion of comfort.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is comprised of not just only one, but two layers of foam: 2inches of ArcticTex fibers, and an airfoam ice stretch. Both are specifically designed to keep sleepers comfortable, the latter being a graphite-infused version from the first Nolah AirFoam that is found in the brand’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like a soft mattress might also appreciate the Nolah and it’s an ideal choice for couples. They’ll not only get that mix of comfort and support you mentioned, but they’ll be able to stretch out due to the bed’s exclusive HDMax Eco Coils. at 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam for support, which supports the sides of the bed, and also the middle. That means the Nolah Evolution has some really amazing edge support.
Is the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you didn’t find a mattress that you liked, you might benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Here are some of my recommendations based on body type as well as age, sleep positions, the management of pain, among other things.
- Side sleepers prefer soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require a good balance of pressure relief and support to ensure their spines remain in a straight line, and usually, that’s in a mattress that is medium-firm. You can find high-end choices in the top mattress to back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that keeps their hips aligned with their shoulders. Find out more about why this is crucial in our best stomach mattresses sleepers.
- Mattresses for combo sleepers are usually ones that are easy to move about and change positions on. I suggest that these sleepers adhere to a bouncy mattress with an average-firm feel, similar to those in our best combo mattresses. sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses are based on coil support systems. They often have a firm, bouncy feel, and are suitable for stomach, back, and mixed sleepers. Check out our best innerspring mattresses to learn more.
- Hybrid mattresses are made up of a mixture of coil and foam support, and their feel is different. Find the top hybrid mattresses to find out more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They employ layers of foam to both cushion and help the sleeping person. They are the most popular kind of all-foam mattress which offer a lot of body-contouring and relief from pressure. Look over the top mattress made of memory foam to know more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are usually constructed using eco-friendly Dunlop and Talalay latex. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncy. Heavy people and sleepers in combination are often awed by these beds. Look over the best latex mattresses to learn more about this natural material.
- Air mattresses make use of air to support the sleeper overnight! The best adjustable mattresses are advanced air mattresses. Get more information in our review of best air mattresses..
The choice of a bed that reduces the pain is crucial for those who live with chronic pain. I’ve selected mattress options that could help with several different kinds of pain. Based on your needs I’d suggest looking into the best mattress for pain in the shoulder, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain, or the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to find out more about pain relief solutions.
- If you want a durable value mattress, take a look at the most affordable mattresses.
- If you’re interested in finding a bed of high-end quality that’s worth the cost, take a look at the most comfortable mattresses available for the price.
- If you’re on a tight budget, see our best mattresses under 1,000 or the most affordable mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re looking for a mattress that sleeps cool I suggest an innerspring, mattress made of latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. They are a great way to increase ventilation, which can be important for keeping the temperature at a minimum at night.
- My top mattresses that breathe in our roundup of best mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 pounds) are likely to discover mattresses that are firmer than average weight sleepers. I would suggest that these sleepers take a look at the best soft mattresses to ensure that they get the pressure relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 1 lb) require a mattress with an extra level of support to stop premature mattress sagging. Overall durability and edge support are the most important considerations. For more information on how to select the best mattress that is suitable for your body check out our website to find the the best mattresses for people who are heavy..
- Children are rapidly growing and changing bodies with specific sleep needs! Learn to prioritize your child’s health and sleep in our best mattresses for kids.
- The elderly (over 65) generally prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide flexibility and support, yet they are also gentle on joints. I suggest looking at our top mattress for older people to discover a feeling that works for you.
- Teens are still growing and they have unique requirements for sleep, as well! Learn more about how to choose the right mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sharing a bed with a partner
- If you share a bed with a partner (or pet! ) It is important to select a mattress that features low motion transfer. I’d recommend taking a look at the most suitable mattresses for couples to get some ideas including beds with impressive edge support, cooling features, and other needs that couples might be thinking about.
- Also, couples looking for of the best mattress for sex are able to check out our guide for mattresses that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Top Helix Mattress For Stomach Sleepers FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this but it’s essential to take your own budget into account. Thankfully, there are great mattresses available in every price range! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is typically considered one priced under $1000 for a Queen-sized.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress at least at least every seven to ten years. However, a mattress may sag prematurely if you don’t place it on a proper foundation or treat it with care. You can also prolong the life of an old mattress for a few months by adding the mattress protector.
When you purchase a brand new bed, it’s essential to look over its warranty, which will also provide you with a good idea of the length it’s expected to last.
What is the most comfortable mattress to relieve back discomfort?
The majority of people with back pain discover the medium-firm or firm mattress is the best choice for those with back pain. This type of bed will aid in keeping your spine straight during the night as well as help ease some of the discomfort. If you’re looking for a mattress which will ease your back pain, look through our top back mattresses. pain.
What’s the ideal mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping positions, stomach sleepers need the greatest amount of support. With that in mind, they’re best off with a bed that’s reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses in this list that include they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva might be viable options. To get a larger choice, look through our list of the best mattress for stomach-sleepers.
What’s the best mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are at the other side of the spectrum to stomach sleepers. While they require some support, they usually prefer softer beds (or medium-firm) with plenty of cushioning for their hips and shoulders. Many of the mattresses listed here should be an ideal fit for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially Helix Midnight. Helix Midnight. Top Helix Mattress For Stomach Sleepers