You’re looking to buy a brand new bed but don’t know what to look for. There are many options that can be found in brick-and-mortar establishments however, there are hundreds more swirling in the realm of digital bed-in-a-box brands. So , what’s the ideal bed for you in 2022? Best Bed For Back Pain Philippines
Keep in mind that the concept of “best” isn’t always the most accurate. Different sleepers require different characteristics of a mattress, and what works for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
We kept a wide range of subjects in our mind while we made our top choices. Our goal is that all folks should be able to get not only”the “best” mattress, but the mattress that’s best for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
The best mattresses for 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we dive into the in-depth details of each of these beds we’d like to tell you some details about the process we used to select them.
Here at Scaramouch, we’ve reviewed more than 220 products through our bed lab. We’ve put every mattress through tests, including pressure-mapping and assessing motion transfer using the seismometer. We then give every bed an overall score according to the materials used and comfort, support, cooling, and edge support. We also take into account quality of the mattress with categories such as value and warranty.
Because we wanted our list of Best Mattresses to represent the best out of them, we took each bed’s overall score into consideration. Each mattress in this list has an overall score of 4 out of 5 or higher. The most highly-scored mattresses are Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which were awarded an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When you are looking for a high-end mattress, you must look for a bed that can tick all the boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support, cushioning pressure relief, and quality materials that won’t be able to break down as quickly.
The Saatva has all the advantages of the more costly models, but for lower costs. With a durable coil-on-coil structure, it offers a traditional innerspring feeling that is suitable for a variety of sleepers. It also comes with three different levels of firmness (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm and Firm) and increases its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers should be most comfortable on Luxury as well as the Firm model while side sleepers will appreciate using the Plush Soft model. If you’re a combination sleeper you’ll be able to quickly change positions on any of the models, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model specially designed for those who sleep heavier.
Another advantage of the Saatva is that its coils offer the mattress an exceptional edge support. It should be possible to sleep or sit close to the edge of your mattress without feeling like it’s going to collapse or cause you to slide off. The only drawback to its springy nature is that it creates fairly high motion transfer, which means that if you sleep with your partner, you might feel each other’s movements at late at night, particularly if either or the other is an eazy sleeper.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of the Saatva’s premium materials. It’s made with natural cotton, and is CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have be concerned about sleeping in a room with toxic chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now among the top recognizable names in the mattress industry because of its customization. Customers can take a sleep quiz on the Helix website and take their body type, sleeping preferences, and many other factors into consideration , so that the brand can recommend the most ideal mattress.
If you’re a sleeper on the side, it’s likely that you’ll be directed towards the Helix Midnight — a medium-firm mattress that offers a hug-like feel. The comfort layer of foam contours to the body, and it cradles sensitive areas like the hips and shoulders, which is vital for people who sleep on their side since this is where they place the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should also be content with this mix of comfort and support.
The Helix Midnight is also a ideal mattress for couples that sleep on their sides. As a hybrid, there’s a layer of pocketed coils below the foams, providing sufficient support to accommodate two persons. This also causes some bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to cause any major disturbance to you or your partner. Plus, the responsiveness makes it a good mattress for sexual sex.
If you’re a sleeper on the side who wants some extra plush pressure-relief, I’d recommend checking into the Helix Midnight Luxe mattress, which includes additional foam layers. It’s also possible to look at our other top-rated mattresses for side sleepers. If you’re sold on this mattress, the Helix Midnight, get our best deal here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Mattresses can be extremely expensive. But that doesn’t mean you need to shell out a lot just to get some quality Zzz’s. As an example it’s the Nectar mattress is an excellent quality mattress that packs a powerful comfort punch without breaking the bank.
Currently priced at under $1,000 for a Queen after discounts, this memory foam bed is built by using 5″ of luxurious gel memory foam. This provides ample comfort and a deep body contour that could work wonders for those who sleep on their sides. You should also feel immense pressure relief and soft support around the shoulders and hips.
However it is also a good choice for back sleepers. Nectar has enough support in the high-density foam beneath for back sleepers, who will appreciate the moderate thickness of its mattress. Additionally, the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of motion across the entire structure and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. And if anyone’s in search of a mattress that’s super soft, they should check out this brand’s Nectar Premier, that comes with some extra features and bells.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Get an even cheaper deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you’re sleeping with someone else The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes of what couples want. It is available in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm version which means that most couples will be in a position to find the right bed for their needs. Each of them has solid edges (which makes the bed appear larger) and solid motion isolation, keeping your partner from feeling every turn and toss.
Couples should also be aware of cooling when choosing the best mattress for them, since two bodies emit greater body temperature than one. But this should not be a problem for the Signature model, which features an naturally cool, similar to latex in the cushion layer. It also has an innovative hybrid design, with springs that allow for a lot of airflow.
Another feature that will be attractive to lovers is the Signature’s bounciness (chalk it up to latex-like foam) and makes it a great mattress for sexual sex. Finally, it’s worth noting it’s worth noting that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own manufacturing facility, meaning that the company is able to pass savings on to customers. This means that it possible to make the Signature (and all of the other products by the brand) an affordable mattress for couples — albeit one that has an excellent, premium feel.
If you think that the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavy sleeper (250 lb and over) and you’re looking for a mattress that will comfortably support you. The WinkBed is available in four firmness levels that include Luxury Firm, Softer, Firmer, and finally the Plus, which is made of reinforced steel coils designed for heavier folks. These springs are strengthened, resulting in stronger edge support which allows you to spread until the edge in the mattress.
Its WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction provides gentle pressure relief from its pillow-top quilted layer as well as lots of support from its coil-like support layer. It also comes with zones of support (a combination of softer and firmer foams, based on the region) to help you alleviate discomfort and pain, particularly in your back.
Outside of the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it’s going to be extremely cool sleeping. There’s a breathable cover made of eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils allow for a ton of airflow. This should help heavier sleepers maintain a cool temperature all night long.
Do you think this is the bed of your dreams? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our firmness scale it is a Bear will appeal to those looking for a firm and supportive bed. The Bear has a dense layer of high-density support foam on the bottom. It is followed by a thin layer of a flexible transition foam.
There’s likely to be plenty of support for back sleepers. they’ll also get a little more contouring with the comfort layer of memory foam infused by graphite. This makes the mattress cool, as does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material called Celliant.
However, it’s not the only noteworthy characteristic of Celliant. There are studies that show it can also improve blood flow, which could help in recovering. It makes Bear an ideal choice for athletes or anyone who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re looking to snuggle up with the Bear, get our top bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers require a lot of support to ensure their spines are aligned while also getting requisite relief from pressure in low back. They could find a great combination in the DreamCloud, a hybrid mattress that uses the combination consisting of poly foam, and pocketed coils.
The materials used make the DreamCloud slightly firmer than medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re on top of the bed. At the same time they’ll feel a squeeze by the foam memory.
In addition, the memory foam comes with an infusion of cooling gel, keeping it from trapping heat like traditional memory foam does. And the bed’s coils make space for a lot of airflow.
If you decide to going for the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s a hefty bed, so it might be a good idea to assist in the process of getting it in your home (and possibly setup) once it arrives.
Are you sold on your DreamCloud Mattress? Click here to get our best deal.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a hot sleeper seeking a bed that can help keep you cool at night then the GhostBed Luxe could be the one that is right for you. This mattress features cooling technology that helps draw the body’s heat from sleepers.
First, there’s the infusion Phase Change Material, a special type of fabric which draws heat away from the sleeper and feels cool to the feel. Additionally, it has a layer of gel memory foam, which, in addition to being cooling, offers lots of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature is that GhostBed is a brand. GhostBed is known as the brand that has their “Ghost Ice” cover for some mattress models. Additionally, it is made from a phase change material which helps to ensure that the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the feel. Its only disadvantage is that it could be slippery, which is why you may need to put a fitted sheet on your bed to keep everything nice and snug.
In terms of feel In terms of comfort, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and is expected to provide the back and side sleepers the perfect balance of comfort and support. It’s also an excellent choice for couples because of its fantastic motion absorption and its bounciness (a plus for sex).
If you’re primarily concerned with maintaining coolness, you’ll be delighted with GhostBed Luxe. GhostBed Luxe. Click here to get the most competitive price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a back or side sleeper who’s had problems with back pain in the past, the Casper Wave Hybrid is a great option. It is a combination of soft top foams and sturdy steel coils that aids in keeping your spine in a healthy alignment and avoids back problems. In fact the support is so solid that it can be an ideal option for people who sleep heavily over 250 pounds.
However, it’s not the only suitable position to sleep in this Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel very comfortable lying on your side. Your shoulders should sink into the mattress and let you enjoy some refreshing pressure relief while your hips still feel comfortable and supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will feel right at home on the Casper Wave Hybrid. The pocketed coil offers plenty of space for airflow, and the comfort layer is made with what’s called Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely airy and as an added bonus, it comes with a thin coating of cooling gel up the top. All of these features will aid in keeping to keep the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s worth pointing out it’s a receptive bed and doesn’t have the more sluggish feel that memory foam provides. If you’re a lover of the quicksand feel then you might want to look elsewhere.
You think you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your aches and pains? Find us here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, this Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a bottom layer of coils that provide an optimum blend of comfort and support. Overall, we’d say that it’s on the softer side and scored a 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for an example moderate firm would be 6.5/10). This makes this model Nolah Evolution an especially good choice for sleepers on the side who will feel incredible pressure relief when their shoulders and hips sink into the comfort layer.
It’s important to note that the comfort section is comprised of not just two, but one layer of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and an AirFoamICE stretch. Both of these materials are designed to keep the sleeper comfortable, the former being a graphite-infused variant that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam that is found in the flagship mattress of the brand.
Back sleepers who like an extra soft mattress may like the Nolah, plus it’s also a comfortable option for couples. They’ll not only get that mix of support and comfort you mentioned, but they’ll be able stretch out because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco Coils. at 8” tall, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam for support, which holds up both sides of the bed and also the middle. This means that the Nolah Evolution has some really amazing edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you weren’t able to find the mattress you wanted above it, you may want to consider one of our more specific guides to mattresses. Here are some of my suggestions based upon your body type as well as age, sleep posture, pain management, and more.
- Side sleepers do best on soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their shoulders and hips. We have compiled a list of the top mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal level of pressure relief and support to ensure their spines remain straight, and usually, that’s in a mattress that is medium-firm. They can find some high-quality options in the top mattress for back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that keeps their hips aligned with their shoulders. Learn more about why that’s important in our top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Combination sleepers usually prefer mattresses that are easy to move around on and switch positions on. I recommend these sleepers stick to a mattress that is bouncy and has a a medium-firm feel, like those in our top mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses rely upon coils to support. They typically have a firm, bouncy feel, and are suitable for back, stomach and combo sleepers. You can check out our best innerspring mattresses for more information.
- Hybrid mattresses make use of a mixture of foam and coil support, and their feel varies widely. Check out the most popular hybrid mattresses to find out more.
- Foam mattresses don’t have coil support. They make use of layers of foam to cushion and support the sleeper. They are the most well-known type of all-foam mattress that offer a lot of body-contouring as well as pressure relieving. Check out the best memory foam mattresses to know more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are typically constructed using green Dunlop and Talalay latex foam. These beds are naturally cooling and bouncey. Combination sleepers and heavy people are often awed by these beds. Take a look at the best latex mattresses for more information on this natural material.
- Air mattresses use air to help sleepers throughout the night! Some of the top adjustable mattresses are the most advanced air mattresses. Get more information in our roundup of the best air mattresses.
The choice of a bed that helps mitigate the pain is crucial for those who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options that could help with several different kinds of pain. Based on the type of pain you’re experiencing, I’d recommend looking at the best pillows for shoulders, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain, or the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to learn more about pain management solutions.
- If you’re looking for a sturdy quality mattress at a reasonable price, look into the best cheap mattresses.
- If you’re interested in getting a top-quality mattress which is worth the price, take a look at the best mattresses for the price.
- If you’re on a strict budget, see our top mattresses that cost less than 1,000 and the best mattresses under $500.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of a mattress that sleeps cool I would suggest you go with a latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote ventilation, which can be crucial to keep the temperature low during the night.
- You can see my favorite mattresses that breathe in our roundup of top mattress cooling.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Light sleepers (under 130 lbs) are likely to find mattresses firmer than average-weight sleepers. I’d recommend these sleepers take a glance at top soft mattresses to make sure they have the pressure relief they need.
- Sleepers who are heavy (over 100 lbs) need a bed that offers extra support to prevent premature mattress sagging. Overall durability and edge support are the most important considerations. To find out how to pick the best mattress for your body type go to our site for best mattresses for people who are heavy..
- Kids are growing rapidly and changing bodies with specific sleep needs! Find out how you can prioritize your child’s sleep in our top mattresses for children..
- Seniors (over 65) generally prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide mobility and support, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I suggest looking at our best mattresses for older adults to discover a feeling that is suitable for you.
- Teens are still growing, and they have their own sleeping needs as well! Learn more about choosing a comfortable mattress for them in our best mattresses for teens.
Sleeping with a partner
- If you are sharing a bed with a companion (or pet! ), it’s important to pick a mattress that features low motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the most suitable mattresses for couples for some examples and beds with impressive Edge support and cooling features as well as other features that couples may consider.
- Couples in search of the most comfortable mattresses for sexual intimacy are able to look through our guide to beds that are responsive and comfortable enough to get close.
Best Bed For Back Pain Philippines FAQs
How much should I spend on a mattress?
There’s not a definitive answer for this and it’s crucial to take your own budget into account. There are a variety of great mattresses to be found at nearly every price point! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is generally considered to be one priced under $1000 for a queen-size.
When should I change my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress every 7-10 years. But, mattresses can be prone to sagging if you don’t place it on a good foundation or care for it in a rough way. You can also extend the life of a mattress a few months by adding an mattress topper.
If you are buying a new bed, it’s important to look over its warranty, which will also provide you with a good idea of how long it should last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back pain?
The majority of people with back pain discover that a medium or firm mattress is best for those with back pain. The type of mattress you choose will assist you in keeping your spine straight throughout the night and can ease many of the pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which can help with your specific back pain, take a look at our top mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress to stomach sleepers?
Of all the sleeping types, stomach sleepers require the most support. In this regard, they’re advised to choose mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re looking at the mattresses on this list, the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva are two options that could be worth considering. To get a larger range, look through our list of the top mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the ideal mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers fall on the other side of the spectrum to stomach sleepers. While they require some support, they tend to prefer soft beds (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning to their shoulders and hips. Many of the mattresses in this list will be ideal for sleepers who prefer side sleeping especially Helix Midnight. Helix Midnight. Best Bed For Back Pain Philippines