If you’re looking for a new mattress, but aren’t sure where to begin. There are many options available at brick and mortar establishments, but there are hundreds of others circulating in the realm of digital bed-in-a-box brands. What’s the most suitable mattresses for the year 2022? Best Bed For Back Pain In Nigeria
Keep in mind that the word “best” is somewhat subjective. Different people require different things of a mattress, and what’s best for one person will not work for another.
This is why we made sure to keep a broad range of subjects in our mind while we made our top choices. Our hope is that most people will be able to get not only an “best” mattress and not just the one that’s the best fit for them.
Top Mattresses of 2022
Our best mattresses of 2022 are:
- Editor’s Pick – Saatva
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
- Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
- Best Firm Mattress – Bear
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
- Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
- Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
Before we really dive into the in-depth details of each of these beds We’d like to talk some details about how we came to choose the beds.
Here at Scaramouch we’ve reviewed more than 220 mattresses in our mattress lab, putting each one through tests, including pressure-mapping and measuring motion transfer using the seismometer. From there, we give every bed an overall score in accordance with the material, comfort, support, edge support, and cooling. We also factor in quality of the mattress with categories like value and warranty.
Since we wanted our roundup of Best Mattresses to represent the best of the best, we really took each bed’s overall score into account. Each mattress listed here is rated 4 or above. The highest-scoring beds are the Brooklyn Bedding Signature and the DreamCloud, both which scored an amazing 4.6 out of 5.
Editor’s Pick – Saatva
When you are looking for a high-end mattress, it’s important to find a mattress that ticks all the right boxes. You’ll want a mattress that offers good support and pressure relief cushioning, and high-quality mattress materials that don’t be able to break down as quickly.
The Saatva has all the advantages of the more costly models, but for a more affordable price. With a durable coil-on-coil structure, it offers an innerspring-like feeling that is a good fit to a wide range of sleepers. It is also available with three different levels of firmness (Plush Luxury Firm, Soft Luxury Firm and Firm) that increases its appeal.
Stomach sleepers and back sleepers will be the most comfortable with the Luxury as well as the Firm model while side sleepers should enjoy using the Plush Soft model. If you’re a combination sleeper, they’ll likely be able to easily change positions on any of the models, because of the Saatva’s springy blend of comfort and support. The Saatva has even got an HD model designed specifically for heavier sleepers.
Another benefit of the Saatva mattress is that its coils provide the mattress with outstanding edge support. You should be able to sit on or sleep near the edge of the mattress and not feel like it’s about to fall down or cause you to slide off. The only issue with its springy nature is that it creates an extremely high amount of motion transfer meaning that if you sleep with a partner, you may be able to feel each other’s movements during the night, particularly if one (or both) are the type of sleeper who is light.
Finally, it’s worth shining a light on some of the Saatva’s high-quality materials. It’s made from natural cotton, and is CertiPUR-US(r) Certified, so you won’t have the worry of sleeping in a room with harmful chemicals.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Side Sleepers – Helix Midnight
Helix is now an extremely well-known brands in the mattress market due to its flexibility. Customers can take a test on their sleep via the Helix website, which takes their body type, sleeping preferences, and many other factors into consideration , so that the company can suggest the ideal mattress.
If you’re a sleeper on the side is likely to be pointing towards the Helix Midnight — an average-firm mattress that provides the feeling of a hug. The foam comfort layer contours to the body, and it cradles sensitive areas like the hips and shoulders, which is vital for people who sleep on their side because that’s the place they put the most pressure when they sleep. Back sleepers should also be content with this mix of comfort and support.
The Helix Midnight is also a great mattress for side-sleeping couples. As a hybrid, there’s a layer of pockets of coils that are encased beneath the foams that provide enough support for two people. Although this can cause a tiny bit of bounce, it shouldn’t be enough to cause any major disturbance to either of you. In addition, the firmness makes it a good mattress for sex.
If you’re a side sleeper who needs a little more pressure-relief, I’d recommend checking into Helix Midnight Luxe. Helix Midnight Luxe mattress which comes with extra foam layers. You can also look at our other top-rated side sleeper mattresses. Or, if you’re convinced by the Helix Midnight, get our best deal here!!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Affordable Mattress – Nectar
There are no ifs, ands, or even buts about it — mattresses aren’t cheap. However, that doesn’t mean you must spend a lot just to get some quality Zzz’s. For example Nectar mattress Nectar mattress is a great quality mattress with a significant quality of sleep without costing you a fortune.
The current price is less than $1,000 for a Queen after discounts The memory foam bed is constructed by using 5″ of luxurious gel memory foam. This provides ample comfort and a deep body contour that can work wonders for side sleepers. They should also feel some intense pressure relief and soft support around the shoulders and hips.
In addition, the Nectar offers enough support thanks to its high-density foam below the back, which will appreciate the moderate firmness of the mattress. What’s more is that the memory foam is able to absorb a lot of movement across the mattress and makes it a fantastic choice for couples. If you’re in the market of a mattress that’s super soft you should look into Nectar Premier, the company’s Nectar Premier, with additional features and bells.
Have you bought this bargain mattress? Get an even better bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Couples – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
If you share a bed with a partner The Brooklyn Bedding Signature checks all the boxes on the list of what couples require. It comes in three different sizes: Soft, Medium and Firm version which means that most couples will be capable of finding the right bed for them. Each of them has sturdy edges (which make the bed feel bigger) and a solid motion isolation, keeping you from being a victim of your partner’s every turn and toss.
Couples should also take cooling into consideration when looking for a new mattress, as two bodies produce much more heat to the body than one. This shouldn’t be a problem on the Signature, which has the naturally cooling latex-like foam that is in its comfort layer. It also has a hybrid design with springs that allow for a lot of airflow.
Another trait that should appeal to lovebirds will be the bounciness of the Signature (chalk it to latex-like foam), which makes it an ideal mattress for sex. Also, it’s important to note the fact that Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so the brand is able to pass savings on to customers. This makes the Signature (and any of the brand’s products) a budget-friendly mattress for couples, though one that still has an appealing, high-quality feel.
If you think the Brooklyn Bedding Signature is perfect for you, get our best bargain here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Heavy People – WinkBeds Plus
If you’re a heavy sleeper (250 lb and over) is the case, you’ll need a mattress that will adequately support you. Fortunately, the WinkBed comes with four levels of firmness including Luxury Firm, Softer as well as Firmer. Then there’s, the Plus, which is made with reinforced steel coils specifically designed for people who weigh more. These strengthened springs also result in extra-strong edge support, allowing you to spread out until the very end to the edge of your bed.
The WinkBed Plus’ hybrid construction offers soft pressure relief thanks to the quilted top layer of its pillow and ample firmness thanks to its pocketed coil support layer. It also provides zoned support (a mixture of soft and firmer foams, based on the location) to help ease backaches and muscle pains, specifically for back pain.
In addition to the WinkBed Plus’ heightened support and durability, it will be extremely cool sleeping. It has a breathable cover constructed of eco-friendly Tencel, and the coils allow for plenty of airflow. This should help heavier sleepers keep a low temperature through the entire night.
Does this sound like the mattress you’ve always wanted? Find our top deal here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Firm Mattress – Bear
At a 7/10 on our firmness scale 7/10, the Bear will appeal to those looking for a firm and supportive bed. It’s got a substantial layer of high-density foam on the bottom. It is followed by a thin layer of a flexible transition foam.
There should be more than enough support here for back sleepers. they’ll also receive a more contouring with a cushion of comfort foam that’s coated by graphite. This makes the mattress cool, and so does a mattress cover made of breathable and lightweight material known as Celliant.
But cooling isn’t the only noticeable characteristic of Celliant. Some studies show that it can increase blood flow, which could help in the recovery process. The Bear an ideal choice for anyone who practices an active lifestyle.
If you’re ready to curl up with Bear Bear, get our top deal right here!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Sleepers – DreamCloud Original
Back sleepers tend to need a lot of support to ensure their spines are aligned and also get the relief from pressure to avoid pain at low back. They may find a winning combination with the DreamCloud hybrid mattress made up of an amalgamation of memory foam, poly foam with pocketed coils.
These materials give the DreamCloud slightly firmer than medium-firm. Back sleepers should feel like they’re on top bed. In addition they’ll feel a touch of comfort from the memory foam.
The memory foam is infused with an infusion of cooling gel, keeping it from trapping heat the way the traditional memory foam. The bed’s coils create room for quite a bit of airflow.
If you decide to choosing the DreamCloud Be aware that it’s quite a heavy mattress, and it could be beneficial to assist you in getting it in your house (and maybe even setting it up) when it arrives.
Sold on you’re interested in the DreamCloud Mattress? Click here for our best deal.CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Cooling Mattress – GhostBed Luxe
If you’re a fan of hot sleep and are looking for a mattress that will keep you cool at night then the GhostBed Luxe could be the best choice that is right for you. This mattress is built with cooling technology that draws body heat away from sleepers.
First, there’s an injection of Phase Change Material, a special fabric that absorbs heat from the sleeping person and feels cool to the touch. It also has an underlying layer of gel memory foam, which as well as being cooling, offers lots of comfort and relief from pain.
One other notable cooling feature: As a brand, GhostBed is famous by its “Ghost Ice” cover on the majority their mattresses. Also made with the Phase Change Material which aids in ensuring that with keeping the GhostBed Luxe stay cool to the touch. The only drawback is that it could be slippery, which is why you may need to put sheets that are fitted to your bed that keeps everything comfortable and cozy.
In terms of comfort in terms of feel, in terms of feel, the GhostBed Luxe is medium firm and should offer the back and side sleepers the perfect combination of comfort and support. It’s also an excellent choice for couples because of its amazing motion absorption and the bounce (a benefit for sexual partners).
If you’re primarily concerned with staying cool, you’ll love this GhostBed Luxe. Click here to find the best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Mattress for Back Pain – Casper Wave Hybrid
If you’re a side or back sleeper that has struggled with back pain in the past the Casper Wave Hybrid is a excellent option. It blends soft top foams with sturdy steel coils that assists in keeping the spine balanced alignment and prevents back issues. Actually the support is so robust that it could be a good option for heavy sleepers over 250 lb.
However, it’s not the only suitable position that works with Casper Wave Hybrid. Casper Wave Hybrid. You should feel at ease sleeping on your back. Your shoulders should sink into your bed and give you some refreshing pressure relief and your hips should feel comfortable and supported.
In addition, those who sleep hot will feel comfortable in this Casper Wave Hybrid. Its pocketed coil layer has a lot of room for airflow, and the comfort layer is made of what’s known as Airscape foam. Its aerated shape is extremely breathable and, as an additional feature, it features a thin layer of cooling gel up top. These features should aid in keeping the Casper Wave Hybrid sleep cool.
It’s important to note it’s a receptive bed and doesn’t have the slower-moving feel that memory foam provides. If you’re a lover of that quicksand feeling then you might want to look elsewhere.
You think you’ll find that the Casper Wave Hybrid will ease your pains and discomforts? Find us here to get our lowest price!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Best Hybrid Mattress – Nolah Evolution
As a hybrid, the Nolah Evolution combines various foams with a layer of coils for a mixture of comfort and support. Overall, we’d say it’s on the softer side with a score of 6/10 on our scale of firmness (for an example, the medium-firm range is 6.5/10). This is what makes Nolah Evolution Nolah Evolution an especially good option for those who sleep on their sides who will feel incredible pressure relief when their shoulders and hips are sunk into the comfortable layer.
It’s worth pointing out that the comfort section is composed of not two, but one layer of foam. There’s 2 inches of ArcticTex fibers and an airfoam ice stretch. Both of these materials are specifically designed to keep sleepers at a comfortable temperature, with the latter being a graphite-infused version that is a modified version of Nolah AirFoam found in the brand’s flagship mattress.
Back sleepers who like an extra soft mattress may appreciate the Nolah and it’s a comfortable option for couples. They’ll not only feel that mixture of support and comfort that you mentioned, but they’ll be able to stretch because of the bed’s patented HDMax Eco-Support Coils. With a height of 8′, these springs are wrapped in Edge-Tech foam that supports both sides of the bed, as well as the middle. This means that Nolah Evolution has a great edge support. Nolah Evolution has some really exceptional edge support.
Are you sure that the Nolah Evolution the mattress you’ve been looking for? Click here to get our best deal!CHECK LOWEST PRICE HERE
Finding the Best Mattress for You
If you couldn’t find the mattress you wanted above, you might benefit from one of our mattress guides that are more specific. Below are a few of my suggestions based upon the type of body and age, sleeping position, and the management of pain, among other things.
- Side sleepers are best on soft to medium-firm mattress that cushions pressure points at their hips and shoulders. Take a look at our best mattresses for side sleepers.
- Back sleepers require an ideal level of pressure relief and support to keep their spines in a straight line, and usually, that’s in the middle-firm range of mattresses. There are some top-quality alternatives in the best mattresses to back sleepers roundup.
- Stomach sleepers require a firm mattress that keeps their hips in alignment in a straight line with the shoulders. Find out why this is crucial in our best mattresses for stomach sleepers.
- Sleepers who are prone to combination prefer mattresses that are simple to move around on and switch positions on. I would suggest these sleepers stick to a bouncy mattress with a medium-firm feel, like those in our best mattresses for combo sleepers.
- Innerspring mattresses rely upon coils to support. They typically are firm and bouncy in feel and work well for back, stomach, and mixed sleepers. You can check out our best innerspring mattresses to find out more.
- Hybrid mattresses are made up of a mixture of coil and foam support, and their feel varies widely. Check out the top hybrid mattresses to learn more.
- Foam mattresses do not have any coil support. They make use of layers of foam to cushion and help the sleeper. Mattresses made of memory foam are popular kind of all-foam mattress which provide a great body contouring as well as pressure relieving. Take a look at the most comfortable mattress made of memory foam to learn more about these mattresses.
- Latex mattresses are often constructed from eco-friendly Dunlop or Talalay latex. These beds are naturally cooling and lively. Heavy people and sleepers in combination are often awed by these beds. Check out the best latex mattresses to learn more about this natural material.
- Air mattresses utilize air to help sleepers all night! The most comfortable adjustable beds are advanced air mattresses. Find out more about them in our review of best air mattresses.
Choosing a sleep surface that can help ease the pain is crucial for those who suffer from chronic pain. I’ve compiled a list of mattress options that could help with several different kinds of pain. Based on your needs I’d suggest you look at the most suitable mattresses for shoulder pain, best mattresses for back pain, best mattresses for hip pain or the top sciatica-specific mattresses. articles to know more about the best pain management options.
- If you are looking for a long-lasting value mattress, take a look at the most affordable mattresses.
- If you’re interested in finding a bed of high-end quality which is worth the price consider looking at the best mattresses for the price.
- If you’re on a tight budget, take a look at our top mattresses that cost less than $1,000 or the top mattresses for $500 or less.
Hot Sleepers / Cooling Technology
- If you’re in search of an ideal mattress for sleeping cool I suggest a mattress made of latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. These beds tend to promote airflow, which is essential for keeping a low temperature at night.
- My top air-conditioned beds in our roundup of top cool mattresses.
Body Type & Body Weight
- Sleepers with light weights (under 130 lbs) are likely to find mattresses firmer than average-weight sleepers. I’d suggest for these sleepers to take a look at the best soft mattresses to ensure they receive the relief they require.
- Heavy sleepers (over lb) need a bed with an extra level of support to stop premature mattress sagging. Overall durability and edge support are typically the main concerns. To find out how to pick a mattress for your body type check out our website for the best mattresses for heavy people.
- Kids are growing rapidly and changing bodies with specific sleeping needs! Learn to prioritize your child’s sleep health in our top mattresses for children..
- The elderly (over 65) tend to prefer more traditional-looking mattresses that provide mobility and support, but aren’t too harsh on delicate joints. I would suggest taking a look at our top mattress for older adults to discover a feeling that works for you.
- Teens are still growing, and they have specific requirements for sleep, as well! Learn more about how to choose the right mattress for them in our top mattresses for teenagers.
Sleeping with a partner
- If you are sharing a bed with a partner (or pet! ) It is important to select an option that is low in motion transfer. I suggest taking a look at the best mattresses for couples to get some ideas including beds with impressive edges, cool features as well as other features that couples could be thinking about.
- Similarly, couples in search of the most comfortable mattresses for sexual intimacy should look through our guide to beds that are supple and comfortable enough to get close.
Best Bed For Back Pain In Nigeria FAQs
What is the best price to spend on a mattress?
There’s no clear answer to this and it’s crucial to take your personal budget into account. There are plenty of fantastic mattresses at all price points! In general, a mattress that is budget-friendly is typically considered one priced under $1000 for a Queen-sized.
How often should I replace my mattress?
In general, it is recommended to replace your mattress at least at least every seven to ten years. However, a mattress may fall over prematurely if it isn’t place it on a proper foundation or care for it in a rough way. It is also possible to extend the lifespan of an old mattress for several months by putting on an mattress protector.
Whenever you’re buying a new bed, it’s important to check the warranty. It will give you a good idea of the length it will last.
What is the best mattress to relieve back discomfort?
Many people suffering from back pain will find that a firm or medium-firm mattress is best for those with back pain. The type of mattress you choose will aid in keeping your spine straight overnight, which can help alleviate a lot of pain. If you’re looking for a mattress which will ease your back pain, check out our best mattresses for back pain.
What’s the best mattress for stomach sleepers?
Of all sleeping positions, stomach sleepers need the most support. With that in mind, they’re best off with mattresses that are reinforced with pocketed coils. If they’re thinking about the mattresses listed on this list, they’re likely to choose the WinkBeds Plus and the Saatva could be good options. If they want a wider choice, look through our list of the most comfortable mattresses for stomach sleepers.
What’s the most comfortable mattress for side sleepers?
Side sleepers are at the other end of the spectrum from stomach sleepers. While they still require some support, they usually prefer mattresses with softer cushions (or medium-firm) that provide plenty of cushioning for their shoulders hips. A majority of the mattresses on this list should be an ideal fit for those who sleep on their sides, most notably those who sleep on the Helix Midnight. Best Bed For Back Pain In Nigeria